Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/17-11/18/14 In recess

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member from back in the day

A devious and diabolical mind, yes, but too stupid to make anything of herself except a murderer with that supposed big IQ. She almost seems trapped in her very small mind full of obsessive, compulsive thoughts. It's like she's robotic, not human. She hasn't grown in all the years since she killed Travis.

The cost of these trials for CMJA irks me. The money could feed lots of people for a few years or provide housing for the homeless. She is just a big waste of space on this planet with her fake art work and her empty soul. MOO

:judge: I don't know why this Judge...:sigh:

...........................................................................:eek:fftobed:

2. T-4-2

T-4-2 Member

Yes, she said it as though wearing gloves was high up on a Girls' Guide to Murder checklist she read in Cosmo. Wear gloves! Have sex! Don't buy gas! Attend memorial! Send flowers! Leave super perky voicemail for victim and lead detective! Easy-Peasy! She really thought she'd get away with it.

3. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that her "missing him, smelling him" text was during an exchange prior to his death? I doubt Nurmi would be examining her creepy after-death correspondence.

4. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

But did he tweet the link to it? :p

5. bsk

bsk New Member

A couple of us were mentioning something about this the other day. Someone with more details and a better memory can map it out and give a timeline, but as I recall it she drove 1,000+ miles to get there. With several detours added. And on almost no sleep. And with three full gas cans stinking up the car the whole time.

Then she maybe caught a nap at Travis's before or after killing him, and then she drove 650+ miles to Utah to grind on Ryan Burns. Plus whatever detour was needed to dispose of evidence along the way somewhere in the middle of that desolate drive. I don't imagine she slept a whole lot at Ryan's before driving 750+ miles back home.

All told she easily drove over 2,500 miles within just a few days, something you'd think only a trucker loaded up with Red Bull could do. Her determination and single-mindedness are just amazing.

6. bsk

bsk New Member

JA seems to have a pattern of hating men who cross her. She and MDLR are BFFs and she interacts with JW in court, but she and KN don't even make eye contact. They seem to detest each other, though KN is obviously pulling out the stops because winning is important to him for his own purposes. I have no doubt that behind the scenes KN has told JA many times that she is full of caca and he knows better than she does what needs to be done. He came out looking like an idiot in this computer deal because of the goofball JA brought in while she had KN and JW in time-out, so I expect their practically non-existent relationship is worse than ever.

7. bsk

bsk New Member

I know I have a twisted sense of humor, but it strikes me that if we think KN has jurors crawling up the wall now, imagine what's coming soon... They were tossed after the "secret" hearing broke up Nov 5th. Fonseca took the stand a week later and yesterday was a calendar week since that. So in the last two weeks they have had nothing but frustration and 2+ days of KN putting them to sleep with Dr F. And he's not done yet! Eventually he will finish if the witness doesn't die of old age first, and then the jury will spring to life as Juan slices and dices her ridiculous testimony. And then JSS will say...

"Mr Nurmi, redirect?"

And the jurors will look like someone just told them their pet got run over by a car.

8. bsk

bsk New Member

Jury questions were pretty telling in the original trial, though how much wasn't clear until after they were dismissed. Most questions seemed to be more pro-state than pro-defense, but there was the occasional scary one. But then there was the Judy Garland question ("lions and tigers and bears - oh my!") that had to come from the foreman as an indicator of his plan to make sure JA was not sentenced to death.

9. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Me too!

10. Love Never Fails

Hoping the jury gets this case by the 18th of December, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to be in her new home in Perryville for Christmas! After all, she deserves it. Anyone else have some Christmas wishes for her?

11. Love Never Fails

Good morning LambChop,
    Do we get a new thread for today? :)

Hope its a good one!

12. Ricki

Ricki Well-Known Member

Does anyone think Juan will get a shot to cross the witness today or do you think Nurmi will take up the whole day. With the recent events. I think Nurmi will become more desperate. What could be next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Love Never Fails

It's Thursday. I think Nurmi will drone on for whole day and ruin our week.

14. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

RadarLuv,
    I found this on The State vs Jodi Arias facebook page. It's from last year, but it tells a little about the letter JA sent . I also thought the letter was written to Travis' grandmother, but apparently it was sent to TA's siblings. Of course it was all lies, as she was still using the Ninja story :dervish:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/215759501903171

15. RadarLuv

RadarLuv New Member

Thanks!

16. RadarLuv

RadarLuv New Member

Sorry using tapatalk...

17. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

18. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Active Member

I'm one of those who doesn't care which sentence she gets as long as she gets one. If the jury is bored into a drone-like state and gives her LWOP, well nothing frustrates a person like Jodi as much as being unimportant does. She will become unimportant if given LWOP. No death sentence appeals, no celebrities taking up her cause. No tv moments. Not only will everyone forget her but his family may make a Travis was loved type of charity. Something that keeps Travis alive in the community. And Jodi won't matter. Travis will shine on but Jodi will not. Imagine her fury if he is spoken of without her. So if she gets LWOP, I won't be too sad. It will take away her spotlight and headlines. She will be just another murderer in a prison filled with murderers. No one will listen when she talks, no one will notice when she pouts, she will just fade away... but Travis won't.

I do think that the defense is making some odd choices right now. Motions played out in the headlines, which then burst in their face. An Expert witness with a definite slant to her testimony. Pretty glaring slant to be honest. Testimony that not only repeats itself but also sucks the brain out of those listening. I hope the State has looked closely into what happened when Ms Arias was her own atty. It seems like shenanigans were afoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.