GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of another day. Maybe LE will resume their search in that area or one nearby. And maybe, with more daylight, find something.

EA needs to talk while he still can, there are only so many places Christina can be. With every day that passes we are getting one step closer to bringing her home and sending ea to huntsville. I sincerely hope he reads this forum and truly understands his only chance from staying off death row is going to be telling ppd where she is. He has one bargaining chip and sooner rather than later we are going to rake that chip in!

Well said...

Was just at Starbucks off lake Forrest/watters rd & SMT and helicopter went over... Looks like its circling around 75/121/Sam Rayburn.... I hope they have clues/evidence/tips...

What evidence is there that EA committed a crime against CM?

Also, I feel afraid to mention here (even in general, not meaning to sleuth private lives and details) any other ideas or scenarios that come to my mind in trying to help.... regarding other people who have been mentioned in mainstream media.

And yes, I already have LE contact information and have shared what I thought may be helpful - even if it's a small chance. Every little bit helps, I hope.

Also, I feel afraid to mention here any other ideas or scenarios that come to my mind in trying to help.... regarding other people who have been mentioned in mainstream media.

And yes, I already have LE contact information and have shared what I thought may be helpful - even if it's a small chance. Every little bit helps, I hope.

I've seen other ideas thrown around. There seem to be certain peeps not sleuthable. Throw it out there, that's what this site is for.

ETA- I feel the circumstances point to EA, but that doesn't necessarily mean no one else was involved. I do believe he's guilty of something!

carlton, did you see a picture of the Camaro with the dent? Because somewhere I thought someone posted a picture of dark colored, looked black to me, Camaro with a big dent in the front, right. The dent was more on the outside (the side) of the car. It looked like a longer than wider big dent but not crinkled. At the time, I didn't know the relevance of the picture or that EA's car is dark gray (looks black). I thought maybe someone was showing an example of a Camaro even though the one posted had a dent in it.

Anyone else remember seeing something like this many threads ago?

He appeared to hit/rub up against maybe a retaining wall or something of that nature. As if to suggest there was a fight while in the vehicle and he veered over and struck something.
If that coincides with the picture you saw then I would say yeah, not sure how it got on here but that would be his car

Also, I feel afraid to mention here (even in general, not meaning to sleuth private lives and details) any other ideas or scenarios that come to my mind in trying to help.... regarding other people who have been mentioned in mainstream media.

You can share whatever ideas you have. No one knows what happened to her except whoever did it.

IMO they have an airtight case against him already for interfering.

I think today will be the day. They have plenty of daylight to find that tip or lead now.

Please let today be the day! Christina deserves to be with her family. EA deserves Thanksgiving dinner in jail!

Ugh, I'm just sick. It needs to be the day, for answers, but it still makes me so sad. Lots of prayers today for her family, friends and Christina's Crew.

ETA: answers, not closure

It's a really large are so it's possible they won't find anything today but at least there searching and keeping CM case active!

It is a large area but they have a lot of police they could utilize. I have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24