GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 4 facebook
( which I see you all already have )

FOX 4 News
27 mins ·
New activity in the Christina Morris case... http://bit.ly/1xt9W6A

:please: let today bring answers for her family .

Can you still see this area???

Was just at Starbucks off lake Forrest/watters rd & SMT and helicopter went over... Looks like its circling around 75/121/Sam Rayburn.... I hope they have clues/evidence/tips...

He appeared to hit/rub up against maybe a retaining wall or something of that nature. As if to suggest there was a fight while in the vehicle and he veered over and struck something.
If that coincides with the picture you saw then I would say yeah, not sure how it got on here but that would be his car

Thanks carlton, I don't think it would have taken a bodyshop expert to tell that you wouldn't get that kind of damage from hitting your car.

I was thinking maybe someone saw damage to the railing that you can see in the picture of search area(the railing can be seen not damage) and someone mentioned possible tire tracks but I'd think those would be covered by now if it was from almost 3 months ago... unless someone went back. As I was looking at the google maps yesterday I wondered how often these were updated. If recently then why couldn't people/LE scan through and see if they see anything from those. Again....not sure how that all works but I played with it yesterday and was shocked out how close you can get.

Officer Tilley was on tv last night and he said he knows Christina is dead and they know they are looking for a needle in a haystack, and he said we will go thru the haystack and we will find the needle. He is determined to find her. I think forensics came back and they now know what they are looking for.

Is there a link to that interview? I am surprised he'd say that he knows she's dead :( It's so heartbreaking.

I noticed in the clip the reporter said if they got a tip they are allowed to search out of state. Didn't someone post on here that if they cross the border that's when the FBI is then allowed to get involved? Like it has to be a multiple-state issue for them to get involved?

Officer Tilley was on tv last night and he said he knows Christina is dead and they know they are looking for a needle in a haystack, and he said we will go thru the haystack and we will find the needle. He is determined to find her. I think forensics came back and they now know what they are looking for.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Conduct-New-Search-for-Christina-Morris-283252741.html

I agree with this. I think the forensics came back and they know she was in the car. I think they have enough to arrest him, but are doing these searches so that they can have Christina too. I hope and pray today is the day Christina comes home. I think there is some merit to the GJ rumors, and that EA will most likely be in jail for Christmas. Now is the time for those that know anything to talk....

Not sure that came out the way I intended -- just meant to say that I appreciate reporters who try to be factual more than sensational.

I think she's done a lot for the family and for the case and helped keep it in the news AND i'm glad she has and she should be commended....

BUT

If she is going to be taking on the topic a journalistic ethics she has to be careful about becoming to emotional involve in the story ... you can become a mouthpiece instead of a journalist. In this case I think thats what christina and her family need but she should be careful about adoption the moral high ground. To my knowledge none of the information reported yesterday was unfactual .... and i'm sure if detectives had been spotted searching a field before this it would have made the news ... since i have read a grand total of ZERO stories about that so far then all of a sudden yesterday 2 and a half month after she goes missing this .... I was born AT night but it wasn't Last night.

Christina's case has grabbed me from the very beginning and I have followed along each thread reading silently. That could have easily been a situation I would have been in during my 20's and I feel so incredibly sad that she put her trust in someone to simply walk her to her car, and he likely took advantage of that situation. I am here in Ontario, Canada praying that she is found TODAY somehow and safely returned to her family in time for your holidays. A holiday miracle is really what this family is entitled to. To JMOM and Carlton you have added so much warmth and humanity by posting here and providing to us all insight into this and I truly appreciate the effort you have put into responding to every single post. Sending hugs and hope to Christina's family from your neighbour across the Continent.

It does seem like a few things have been shared with reporters that LE then tried to snatch back with carefully worded statements, which could be interpreted any number of ways.

IMO news peoples sources in Le might not have the same appreciation for control of public information that the LE members contacted to make public statements do, or the people on the legal end of things do. (this is all just speculation on my part so take it as such).

Do we know where this latest tip on where to search came from? Wonder if it is from someone looking to strike a deal with LE?

IMO news peoples sources in Le might not have the same appreciation for control of public information that the LE members contacted to make public statements do, or the people on the legal end of things do. (this is all just speculation on my part so take it as such).

Took me a minute to wrap my head around that ;) I think I missed whatever was leaked and pulled or reworded. At any rate, I understand the need for secrecy. Yes, we all want answers, but I would much rather be patient and let LE do what they do. I loved hearing the determination in Officer Tilley!

I could tell you where everyone on my block parks. If their car was gone all of a sudden, I would know. If they always parked on street and then garage, I would notice. On my block, very good neighborhood, but full of LE, we are all observant. My point was someone may know. With it being a holiday weekend and warm out, people may have had their windows open. You would be amazed at what people hear....even stuff they don't want to!

haha hockeymom4 you must be from way up north :) down here (i'm not that far away and i don't think the climate is that different) no one has their windows open on labor day weekend it's not warm it's hot as the seventh circle of hell!!!! Last year I went to dallas to see LSU play TCU on the saturday or labor day weekend and it was 110 that day.

Otherwise you make good points although their neighbors could also be like me who would take a few days to notice one of my neighbors houses burned down.

Do we know where this latest tip on where to search came from? Wonder if it is from someone looking to strike a deal with LE?

I don't think it's been said. Let's just hope it's credible and leads to Christina!!

Don't post much but always here... This latest search has me optimistic that LE indeed has new info and I pray with every bit of my being that Christina is found. My heart breaks for her family and "real" friends as they endure this nightmare every day. I can't even imagine how horrible this must be. Kudos to JMOM and Carlton for all they have done and continue to do to help and share with us what they can. So many of us are praying for all of you!!

EA doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed, and he claims to have used various drugs that night. I'm assuming a serious crime took place. A crime of passion or opportunity, with no pre-planning. What are the odds that EA is such a criminal mastermind that he can have Plano police grasping at straws for nearly 3 months? At this point I'm conflicted over he either did it all on his own and is about to have the screws put to him, or there were others involved and that is why CM hasn't been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637