Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Nurmi- If you reviewed 1000 items and there was 1001 does this make your opinion wrong? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, I think JM should stop questioning her objectivity, since she finds that outrageous, and start questioning whether she might be a pedophile, since that, I guess, is less outrageous.

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 40s41 seconds ago
Travis family looks disgusted with this woman. .. rolling eyes #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

Dr says she reviewed 35-40 pieces of evidence & it's unfair that Juan calls her out for memory. #JodiArias

That's all??? I thought it was VOLUMINOUS!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Fonseca- No. There's 31 boxes of evidence and I didn't go through all of that. I looked at what was kernel to the case #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 32 seconds ago

Dr. pouts that it was implied via Juan Martinez that she was not objective.

Nurmi asked if she did act objectively, she says yes. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 37 seconds ago

Dr says it is OUTRAGEOUS that Juan Martinez would accuse her of not being objective.

"Rumors stick." She says. #JodiArias

OMG. The DT didnt just go there with the "Rumors Stick" did they. What about the rumors from convicted murderer JA that they brought up involving alleged pedophilia. Good Grief.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Dr says that she's been to Nurmi's office where he has over 30 boxes of evidence. Flirt Alert. #JodiArias

Yet all we got was an email or two proving TA was abusive and a monster? :thinking:

I don't even care about the defense trying to 'besmirch' the reputation of Demarte. She's a big girl and can defend herself in court. But to try to ruin Travis' good name when he's not here to defend himself is just revolting.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Dr says that she's been to Nurmi's office where he has over 30 boxes of evidence. Flirt Alert. #JodiArias

Yep THIRTY boxes that resulted in JA being referred as CMJA.

Fonseca- No. There's 31 boxes of evidence and I didn't go through all of that. I looked at what was kernel to the case #jodiarias #3tvarias
that you gave me, Mr. Nurmi.

(I said that - she didn't)

WAIT. She just lied again didnt she? Didnt she previously tell the jury that she only reviewed what the DT gave her to review.

Remember that she even elaborated that if Juan had hired her then she would review whatever he gave her. Or something to that effect.

If you don't look at everything, how do you know what is kernel to the case?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 14 seconds ago

Dr spent 4 hours with #JodiArias in May. In August, she spent less than 4 hours.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
we're way past talking about "data points now. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F: It's outrageous to besmirch the reputation of a professional. It would dissuade people from coming forward to testify. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 59s59 seconds ago
Fonseca: It would discourage anyone from coming forward if they're just going to be besmirched. #JodiArias

I would think it would encourage experts to be honest and objective in their testimony. How are you besmirched for being truthful and objective?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
To Nurmi's Q's, Dr. F reminds that she interviewed #JodiArias for a little under 8 hours.

Reading this redirect is like watching a dog show when the dog and its handler trot around the ring. Although with these two it's hardly a trot. Arf arf!

:seeya: I don't think there is much more left for today ... so will check back later and see everyone tomorrow !

:waitasec: I guess no word on the Court of Appeal decision today ?

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 21s21 seconds ago
Fonseca, several times, said the sex in this case was a distraction. Nurmi asked her to explain that to the jury. #JodiArias

Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s22 seconds ago
Dr. F says she was looking at the dynamics of #JodiArias and TA's evidence. She calls the phone sex tape, etc, distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb