GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought...there was so much harsh criticism of the family for their completely legal picketing, but that sparked him running his mouth to SO many media outlets, lie after lie...that footage is probably going to be 2nd in importance after the DNA. Maybe 3rd (DNA, surveillance footage, and then EARATM [EA Running At The Mouth]).

Sorry ..but I still stand strongly opposed to the picketing ...harsh -NOT ... If that is why some do not like my postings then so be it.

Another thought...there was so much harsh criticism of the family for their completely legal picketing, but that sparked him running his mouth to SO many media outlets, lie after lie...that footage is probably going to be 2nd in importance after the DNA. Maybe 3rd (DNA, surveillance footage, and then EARATM [EA Running At The Mouth]).

Yes, I was one that wasn't totally on board with the picketing but it seems, at least on the surface, to have helped this case. I know without DNA evidence, the picketing probably wouldn't have done much, but it seems to have added to PPDs arsenal of evidence against him with his tv interviews. Her family's instincts were right. My heart breaks for Christina's parents, but I have so much admiration for them as well.

In light of the turn of events this morning to being 1 step closer to getting the truth on what happened and where Christina is located..
IMHO there is no indication at this time from PPD or MSM that the parents of EA jr or sibling is involved.
I am sure they are very upset not to mention the other waves of emotional upheaval they may be experiencing.

I'm sure Christina's family is and has been going thru emotional upheaval few will ever know. God bless them today and let's hope their nightmare is one step closer to ending.

Oh I'm sure she's about to go down.
She orchestrated getting CM there imo
Manipulative.

Yes I believe that too!!!! I really do. Otherwise, why in the world was she not willing to be talk to the family and what kind of friend completely acts like she doesn't even know you when you are missing as in has not helped or been involved and refuses to talk. Fishy

I'm sure Christina's family is and has been going thru emotional upheaval few will ever know. God bless them today and let's hope their nightmare is one step closer to ending.

I think the point of the post is missed that I made ..

Sorry ..but I still stand strongly opposed to the picketing ...harsh -NOT ... If that is why some do not like my postings then so be it.
We all have different opinions on the picketing, personally I liked it because I know that if it was my daughter, I would have been doing worse. Now that we know that HF was and is a , your refusal to let go of him as a suspect seems wise. I still can't wrap my arms around why HF has been SO protected through this.... by the cops, by VI's, by FB admins. He is a user, a dealer and a crappy BF. I think he's either an informant or related to the chief of police.

In light of the turn of events this morning to being 1 step closer to getting the truth on what happened and where Christina is located..
IMHO there is no indication at this time from PPD or MSM that the parents of EA jr or sibling is involved.
I am sure they are very upset not to mention the other waves of emotional upheaval they may be experiencing.

I was thinking about that. The collateral damage that Christina's disappearance has caused will be a ripple affect. So many families affected. I am sympathetic to his family - if they truly knew nothing and were not at all involved. If my son were in EA's shoes, I would want him to tell the truth but would want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope with all hope that he wasn't involved. Children and their actions are not always a product of their parents.

We all have different opinions on the picketing, personally I liked it because I know that if it was my daughter, I would have been doing worse. Now that we know that HF was and is a , your refusal to let go of him as a suspect seems wise. I still can't wrap my arms around why HF has been SO protected through this.... by the cops, by VI's, by FB admins. He is a user, a dealer and a crappy BF. I think he's either an informant or related to the chief of police.

LOL .... or someone loved his photos??? Yes he is /was /will be a .. I am still trying to figure the other part out as well.

And the family feels strongly about doing whatever it takes to bring their loved one home and I respect them in their choice in doing so because it did prove to provide more lies for him to tell. They didn't break the law like him by kidnapping her and then lying about it. They were on public walkways and people protest down roads and sidewalks all the time. I usually think it's non sense for most and wonder who has time but if it's peaceful like this situation where no one was harmed. No yelling, no forcing their way on his property, IMO is within their right.

I think if it was my loved one or something I felt strong about then yea I would also do it. Although I understand your feelings as well.

If Everyone thought the same thing we wouldn't be able to see things in different levels and sometimes it's good to have a mixed amount of thoughts to debate something.

I was thinking about that. The collateral damage that Christina's disappearance has caused will be a ripple affect. So many families affected. I am sympathetic to his family - if they truly knew nothing and were not at all involved. If my son were in EA's shoes, I would want him to tell the truth but would want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope with all hope that he wasn't involved. Children and their actions are not always a product of their parents.

I agree I believe they were probably blind sided or I hope so. If it was an accident of events that happened I hope he'll confess. It's truly sad about how many lives this is/will affect and hopefully his family and lawyers will ask him to be honest and wise from here forward but I just can't see that happening on his end he's too stubborn

The only answer that comes to my mind (re: HF) is that there must be no evidence that he was involved in kidnapping Christina.

HF had the family fooled plain and simple. Not a big mystery there.

Next up to be taken in for conspiracy or some charge similar?

Any ideas... We all know who I have in mind.

The only answer that comes to my mind (re: HF) is that there must be no evidence that he was involved in kidnapping Christina.

Miles to go ..He is a bit busy at the moment under Federal Jurisdiction right now with FBI,DEA,DOJ and possible ATF

K. Cummings of Star News says LE aren't saying what the DNA evidence is, but that it supports the aggravated kidnapping charge.

https://twitter.com/Kevin_StarNews/status/543837401966477312

I really don't like hearing that bit of news.

I know me either but it was enough evidence to arrest and to search his home. Praying all kinds of evidence is now uncovered by LE and that its just a matter of time before he rolls over with the truth OR they discover it without him

I think the point of the post is missed that I made ..

No I got your point. I don't think anyone has said his parents or brother had anything to do with this. It was EA who put his brother in the mix by claiming him (in so many words) as his alibi in MSM.

I'm sure his family is upset. I would be.

What's that saying - expect angry villagers to storm the castle - with torches and pitchforks - when you're protecting a monster. Or something like that.

The right to lawful assembly is one of many freedoms we enjoy as Americans. All may not agree but that's another freedom we enjoy. [emoji631]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member