GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Twitter, he was transferred to Collin County from PPD an hour ago.

Fox 4 news

Can they now interrogate him and treat him like the suspect he is or since he lawyered up does his lawyer have to be present?

We were out searching for christina this morning when we got word enrique had been arrested. what a great feeling that was!

Agreed. And we will see what that comes to. Frowned on is one thing. Years in the pen is another imo

true.

Years in the pen is what you get for something like ummmmm aggravated kidnapping.

:drumroll:

Your argument didn't hold water even before because the interfering with an investigation was interfering with THIS investigation. HFs arrest is for something that we have to date seen nothing to suggest its linked CM disappearance (not drugs in general but that specific drug situation).

Honestly when he was just the last guy so see her i was largely in agreement with you, but once it came out that he was caught in a bunch of lies about that night and the next day he was likely late to work he had injuries and his car was damaged ..... at that point the odds of him not being involved were basically zero. I don't know that he was the only one involved, I thought he was but base on some basically rumors we've heard I think its only 50/50 whether he acted alone with some sort of sexual motive (which to me includes anger at rejection), or whether others are involved and the motive is different. (when I say involved I mean more that just helping clean up or alibi after the fact.

No I got your point. I don't think anyone has said his parents or brother had anything to do with this. It was EA who put his brother in the mix by claiming him (in so many words) as his alibi in MSM.

I'm sure his family is upset. I would be.

I made a comment earlier about them covering for him and I should have said hypothetically speaking and the only inkling of reason was someone mentioned the dad posting a few days after she went missing to someone needing their help with something sensitive but that could merely have meant they needed help understanding legal system and advice for what to do and not covering but it's critical they look through entire home because in past cases parents/people would do anything to protect someone they love. My prayers are they will now realize what he's said on TV was inaccurate which means if they had no idea who knows what else he may have told them to profess Or make them believe in his innocence.

No one is winning here and two families will never be the same. It's heartbreaking anyone has to experience the loss of a loved one for old age much less a useless crime.

true.

Years in the pen is what you get for something like ummmmm aggravated kidnapping.

:drumroll:

Your argument didn't hold water even before because the interfering with an investigation was interfering with THIS investigation. HFs arrest is for something that we have to date seen nothing to suggest its linked CM disappearance (not drugs in general but that specific drug situation).

Honestly when he was just the last guy so see her i was largely in agreement with you, but once it came out that he was caught in a bunch of lies about that night and the next day he was likely late to work he had injuries and his car was damaged ..... at that point the odds of him not being involved were basically zero. I don't know that he was the only one involved, I thought he was but base on some basically rumors we've heard I think its only 50/50 whether he acted alone with some sort of sexual motive (which to me includes anger at rejection), or whether others are involved and the motive is different. (when I say involved I mean more that just helping clean up or alibi after the fact.

You don't think EA asked anyone to help him get Christina there?

Can they now interrogate him and treat him like the suspect he is or since he lawyered up does his lawyer have to be present?

PJ??... I am sure he has gotten that call ..I guess if his afternoon is clear he might go over and check on him.
Wonder if they will continue his meds??

On the 12th day of Christmas ......... And a Partridge in a Peartree.

Pretty sure his lawyer will be with him. Doubt he's going to invoke when he hired a criminal defense attorney before he was arrested. Either he has physic powers or he knew one would be needed.

Good news for him is they aren't murder charges. Yet.

And his attorney is also representing the wife of the man who was just convicted of killing the wife of a DA. The DA was killed too, along with an ADA. Wife drove the getaway car in both murders (the couple was murdered in their home together). Right now death penalty deliberations are going on for him, her murder trial is up next.

EA has a busy attorney!

You don't think EA asked anyone to help him get Christina there?

that depends if he straight out raped her or he tried to get fresh with her and it went bad then know. If he snatched her as part of something bigger then its entirely possible. It would be super interesting to know where in his car they found her dna aka the trunk or the passengers seat or both.

He is still not showing booked .... wonder if he is gonna get the previous HF and ALP-Dad cell ??

that depends if he straight out raped her or he tried to get fresh with her and it went bad then know. If he snatched her as part of something bigger then its entirely possible. It would be super interesting to know where in his car they found her dna aka the trunk or the passengers seat or both.

I'm thinking the DNA results had to be from something other than a hair.. hair could have made it to his car from them walking together...

It just hit me that if the VI's can verify Christina did have a prescription for adderall then that could place EA taking her prescription therefore having access to her purse and belongings that night!! I said from the beginning why would that be the first thing he tells police he starts his day off with adderall? Unless he was afraid they were going to test him and it would show up.

I think you're not understanding how incredibly common adderall is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz