GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have different opinions on the picketing, personally I liked it because I know that if it was my daughter, I would have been doing worse. Now that we know that HF was and is a , your refusal to let go of him as a suspect seems wise. I still can't wrap my arms around why HF has been SO protected through this.... by the cops, by VI's, by FB admins. He is a user, a dealer and a crappy BF. I think he's either an informant or related to the chief of police.

JIMO it was because they wanted to keep the pressure and focus, media and otherwise, on EA. And before the affidavit for the warrant was released hf was at least as good of a suspect as EA.

I can't stop checking this thread and the Find Christina pages to see if she's been found. I know it could take a while (or it could be never) but I am so hopeful right now that something is going to come to light soon. I know they will be happy to get answers at any time, but just holidays, Christmas and all that...I imagine it will be a tough one no matter what, but answers would be so nice.

I am so glad they will be able to search his house, computers, everything. I wonder if they can bring the dogs back as well.

With EA arrested and charged, thoughts on someone coming forward with info? Perhaps fear has kept them quiet. Maybe?

Can they now interrogate him and treat him like the suspect he is or since he lawyered up does his lawyer have to be present?

they will treat him like a suspect .... which means he can refuse to talk to them whether a lawyer is involve or not. You NEVER have to answer questions regardless of whether a lawyer is there or not. The bill or rights guarantees this for all of us. He having a lawyer only means that it's basically 100% he won't talk to them.

With EA arrested and charged, thoughts on someone coming forward with info? Perhaps fear has kept them quiet. Maybe?

I hope so. If they are worried he will roll over on them they they might.
Now would be the time.

Has it ever been stated if his parents were home for Labor Day weekend? Tia

Didn't JMOM elude to someone we wouldn't think would help had helped recently? Or did I dream this (entirely possible).

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg 4/7 Paragraph 6
Affiant believes that the most likely way Morris could have left the parking garage undetected was in Arochi’s vehicle
Through Affiiant's training and experience, Affiant knows and understands that a
person, even through casual contact, may leave trace evidence in or on a vehicle which may include
bodily fluids, hair, or DNA. Affiant also consulted with Dr. Rick Staub,PHD who is the Unit Manager
for Piano Police Department CSI and Evidence, formerly the Director of Forensics and Scientific Lab
Operations at Orchid Cellmark in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Staub is familiar with the facts of this case and told
Affiant he believes that if Morris was in Arochi's Camaro it could contain Morris's DNA and or trace
evidence.

New thread coming up, please be ready to mosey over.

Thank you

IIRC In the Heather Elvis case, the accused were first charged with interferance, then kidnapping, and finally murder. Anyone remember?TIA

I am delighted to see the arrest of EA. While I didn't care for the way things were handled early on with him, I fully support LE now they have evidence to back up the charge. I only wanted to see something concrete and forensics showing her to be in his car is enough to start. I am anxious to see the SWs and hope they find much more to bolster the case against him.

I am still not giving a pass to HF, but EA is now the central suspect and is where he belongs. Maybe this is only the beginning of other arrests for info to bring Christina home.

they will treat him like a suspect .... which means he can refuse to talk to them whether a lawyer is involve or not. You NEVER have to answer questions regardless of whether a lawyer is there or not. The bill or rights guarantees this for all of us. He having a lawyer only means that it's basically 100% he won't talk to them.

I am sure PJ has told him what to say and do.
They have probably talked about it before today.
Whats for dinner at Collin County Jail ??
Wonder what HF is getting to eat over in Kaufman ???

I was thinking about that. The collateral damage that Christina's disappearance has caused will be a ripple affect. So many families affected. I am sympathetic to his family - if they truly knew nothing and were not at all involved. If my son were in EA's shoes, I would want him to tell the truth but would want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope with all hope that he wasn't involved. Children and their actions are not always a product of their parents.

Time will tell, but I have a suspicion EA Sr. had some knowledge. Very early on in the case (but I don't have the link) it was reported that the father had contacted someone prominent at ACCION AMERICA to discuss "a delicate matter". I'm sue others on here remember that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg