GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. My thinking is
HF gets arrested for supposed unrelated charge of drugs
Within 5 days we have an arrest of EA
That makes me believe HF was involved and gave up what he knew. HF wouldn't be involved in EA having a sexual motive.
I think HF gave up what he knew and it maybe matched what forensics they have.
Now since there's at least 2 people involved, who is to say there is not another helper.

If they know where christina is but haven't went for her yet, that's possible. They don't tell us everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they do find her this weekend.

My guess (and it's purely that) is that the Collin County Grand Jury met on Thursday and the evidence they had (remember the subpoenas the GJ issued for uncut media interviews gave a due date of Dec. 4) coupled with recently returned forensics was enough to hand down an indictment. Paperwork done yesterday, arrest made this morning.

If/how HF ties into this remains to be scene. I'm on the fence between he knows the who and the why but not the where (and it goes back to the money or a deal gone bad on his end) to it was an SO and has nothing to do with HF/drug deal.

If it comes down to a much bigger conspiracy involving HF and/or others, I won't be surprised but am not leaning in that direction right now. Theories have been changing by the minute, tho.

Well I guess we know of 2 vehicles that are up for sale.
1 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
1 Beige FJ CRUISER

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now LE can search his home, belongings, bank records, internet history and phone. So now some real answers should be forthcoming whether or not he speaks . I have no delusions that he's going to confess to anything. But here we are a HUGE step closer to Christina ! :please:

they still needs warrants for anything. But obviously since they have enough evidence to charge him i'm sure they have enough evidence to get those warrants.

My guess (and it's purely that) is that the Collin County Grand Jury met on Thursday and the evidence they had (remember the subpoenas the GJ issued for uncut media interviews gave a due date of Dec. 4) coupled with recently returned forensics was enough to hand down an indictment. Paperwork done yesterday, arrest made this morning.

If/how HF ties into this remains to be scene. I'm on the fence between he knows the who and the why but not the where (and it goes back to the money or a deal gone bad on his end) to it was an SO and has nothing to do with HF/drug deal.

If it comes down to a much bigger conspiracy involving HF and/or others, I won't be surprised but am not leaning in that direction right now. Theories have been changing by the minute, tho.

Well I don't think HF intended for her to be hurt.
It just happened bc of him.

I've just seen the news, so many thoughts right now and I need to catch up but just wondering if it's aggravated because they found the samples in the truck rater than the car itself so can't be explained by any kind of normal car usage

JmO

I think the Arrest Warrant may not be released. Since PPD won't reveal what the DNA was (and the arrest warrant likely does), that warrant may be under seal for an indefinite period of time.

I saw a tweet that his house had been searched today as well (makes sense) but it was deleted and hasn't been re-tweeted.
Well they have it taped off and the crime scene unit van was there so they are going through his home. May not hold much evidence if he never brought her there and since it has been 3 months BUT then again we dont know what transpired that night. I hope they find something that leads them straight to Christina today. IMO he has made too many mistakes in trying to cover up the truth. He doesnt even lie very well. His luck has ran out. They are going to find that key piece of evidence they have been waiting on.

Okay, so apparently this worked for me. #1 - Accomplished. #2 - Next? If I had known this would work - I would have done it much sooner. I like giving orders and having people comply.

<Heartbroken>

thats crazy maybe joo psychic too.

I'm leaning same way with you. I don't think EA is that bright to be involved with a bigger picture and I think it was a scenario of a rejection. Although, I'm interested in waiting it out before I make a final decision but based on a strong guy feeling HF situation just coincidence and I do believe his strong involvement in selling drugs still or at this level was a huge surprise and major let down to the family.

OT
I so wanted to search today and I got to go to fundraiser Thursday and got signs and put two up so far and hope to do more but husbands still recovering back surgery and got this bad infection going around and now I have it!!! I would have loved being at his house when he was arrested!!

Praying so hard and really hope it was a kidnapping and she's alive! It would be so wonderful to have her home with her family. I do believe it is a matter of time. I hope I'm right.

Okay, so apparently this worked for me. #1 - Accomplished. #2 - Next? If I had known this would work - I would have done it much sooner. I like giving orders and having people comply.

<Heartbroken>

p.s. if you can put a word in for me winning da power ball tonight that would great!TIA

I am sorry but I am thinking yes I hope he gets a cell mate that doesn't care for kidnapper and possible rapist and oh maybe he's into some hot dogs! That would make it happy holidays! Maybe cruel mindset but I'm sick of his lies and I'm praying the family is going to get the justice they deserve and he is going to get punishment for what I believe he will be proving guilty for doing. Researching PPD cases, they almost ALWAYS get there suspect. They don't mess around! He may NEVER see the holidays outside bars! If he harmed Christina, then that is exactly what he deserves and more

Yeah.. a cell mate named Brutus

I'm leaning same way with you. I don't think EA is that bright to be involved with a bigger picture and I think it was a scenario of a rejection. Although, I'm interested in waiting it out before I make a final decision but based on a strong guy feeling HF situation just coincidence and I do believe his strong involvement in selling drugs still or at this level was a huge surprise and major let down to the family.

OT
I so wanted to search today and I got to go to fundraiser Thursday and got signs and put two up so far and hope to do more but husbands still recovering back surgery and got this bad infection going around and now I have it!!! I would have loved being at his house when he was arrested!!

Praying so hard and really hope it was a kidnapping and she's alive! It would be so wonderful to have her home with her family. I do believe it is a matter of time. I hope I'm right.

Neither HF nor ea are bright. That's why they're both locked up.

they still needs warrants for anything. But obviously since they have enough evidence to charge him i'm sure they have enough evidence to get those warrants.

I believe they are doing the searching now or today so my guess they went with the search warrants along with the arrest warrant! Hence the yellow tape, lots of police in and out

IMO, I think he'll be in AD SEG- administrative segregation due to it being a high profile case.

We'll see soon enough.
Maybe he'll give an interview from jail.

Neither HF nor ea are bright. That's why they're both locked up.

Yea I didn't elude to HF being bright either. Giggle! I know she obviously cared about him which is probably why she stayed as long as she did and it's too bad for her that he didn't care enough when she wasn't home after the texts to alert someone and I know he'll have to live with that guilt but that's not any different than him selling drugs that could kill or harm another family's loved one. So no his elevator definitely doesn't go to the top. He's a dreamer, wanna be, and his not willing to be a respectful person in society is exactly why he's locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member