GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are awesome, had to check in and say that. Hope for more news soon. Happy New year to all the sleuths on here. God bless Jonni Tonight.

Really!
You would think that would be the first place to look.
I don't recall ever seeing it even mentioned.

I have no idea if it should be the first place to look... just seems like something that should be checked out. If EA did happen to dispose of CM in a dumpster, the next place to look would be a landfill.. Maybe they already have searched them.. we don't know, since they don't release search areas.. I'm just throwing the thought out there.. JMO

Before we get too far down this rabbit hole, what evidence (link) is there that landfills and dumpsters are NOT being searched at all?

Right SteveS.. we don't.. (I said the same thing in a reply to another post).. I just made the comment that if a dumpster was used, the next place to look would be a landfill.. of course we don't know if a dumpster was used! (going in circles here..)

I was taught a lesson by a grieving grandparent of a missing child. She asked, "Why would anyone want to take away my hope when it is all that keeps me going?"

The families of the missing live in a nightmare. They just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other and believe whatever gets them through their long days/sleepless nights. We shouldn't wish the families their loss of hope since they have their entire lives to deal with the reality later when the proof comes.

However, it is one reason I don't feel having the families read here is a great idea when we discuss cases. We deal in reality and theories dealing with worst case scenarios and not fuzzy warm endings for the most part.

You said this better than I would have. I want to add that Elisabeth Kubler Ross stages of grief( http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/000617 ) add some insight into the what family maybe feeling. Christina is still missing and I believe no one should should begrudge the family's right to hope or bereavement. MOO
(Disclaimer: I was a hospice nurse- I may be biased. :)

Granted, we don't know if they have or have not searched the landfill. However, we do know they have not found her yet.

Now...since this is my preferred theory...it could mean they have not searched it. I believe chances are good she is there because a dumpster is one of the most logical places for a lazy person to dispose of a body in the city.

Another logical choice would be Lavon Lake, but I do think they have searched there for certain.

Yep... agree

You said this better than I would have. I want to add that Elisabeth Kubler Ross stages of grief( http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/000617 ) add some insight into the what family maybe feeling. Christina is still missing and I believe no one should should begrudge the family's right to hope or bereavement. MOO
(Disclaimer: I was a hospice nurse- I may be biased. :)
And if we go by the statements directly from LE....

"We have nothing to show evidence one way or another whether she's dead or alive at this point in time," Tilley said.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/27625632/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested

For the last few days/weeks.....we're just going round and round and round and causing arguments over the simplest minute details! Why? Because there is nothing left to disect? Just relax, who cares what millisecond the last (REPORTED) phone call was made, what CM, EA, SN, PP, HF, Jonni, etc could have been "thinking or attempting to do" my goodness, no one knows at all!! Just stop and relax. It's not helping to jump down everyone's throat because they don't have the exact same theories that you have. Everyone wants to know the million dollar question(s) but we don't, LE knows and they have access to waaay more than we could ever go round and round about. No doubt about it. We are not LE, accept it. And we should not criticize anyone/everyone who doesn't think, or say the same exact thing you are.....

Sorry, carry on 😱

Well, I haven't made it to midnight, on New Years Eve in a long time & tonight is no exception. So, Happy New Year to everyone & be safe...

Peace

True, the timings from the 15 calls were never released, but CM's dad verified that they were from CM's phone, so the 3 communications from EA's phone were separate calls to HF.

This is interesting because we have all this phone activity and then it seems to just come to a complete stop after entering the garage, perhaps that's why they think she ended up in the trunk. I guess she could have been run into, and then when he tried to help her she yelled and got aggressive, some people get mad when you hurt them, and then he might have got mad because she wanted the police, so a small fight ensued with her ending up in the trunk?

It is this way on every case when there is a lull in the activity. Things get picked at and rehashed many times over. Heated discussions do arise, but they usually end without calling in the big guns (mods). We can stand a little heat in the kitchen as long as we don't burn the place down. :p

This is interesting because we have all this phone activity and then it seems to just come to a complete stop after entering the garage, perhaps that's why they think she ended up in the trunk. I guess she could have been run into, and then when he tried to help her she yelled and got aggressive, some people get mad when you hurt them, and then he might have got mad because she wanted the police, so a small fight ensued with her ending up in the trunk?
I think you could be on the right track. He has a dent in his car and they found bodily fluid on the post near her car in the garage. Suppose he hit her and the post...then in a panic...he threw her in the trunk instead of getting help? Plausible.

I think you could be on the right track. He has a dent in his car and they found bodily fluid on the post near her car in the garage. Suppose he hit her and the post...then in a panic...he threw her in the trunk instead of getting help? Plausible.

I am thinking it could have went like "are you alright" "no I am not alright you just hit me with your car" "what can I do it was an accident" "call the police" or call an ambulance" "why don't you get in the car and I will take you to the hospital" "no just call the police expletive" "I have been drinking" "I don't care" Bam!

I am thinking it could have went like "are you alright" "no I am not alright you just hit me with your car" "what can I do it was an accident" "call the police" or call an ambulance" "why don't you get in the car and I will take you to the hospital" "no just call the police expletive" "I have been drinking" "I don't care" Bam!

From a newbie standpoint....man, I get worn out reading the circling and circling and circling. I suppose I'm in a good place to venture out and become involved in other cases out there. I'm a local so it's hard take a break when it's all so close to home. No harm intended here...I just can't read this everyday without screaming a little.

From a newbie standpoint....man, I get worn out reading the circling and circling and circling. I suppose I'm in a good place to venture out and become involved in other cases out there. I'm a local so it's hard take a break when it's all so close to home. No harm intended here...I just can't read this every stuff without screaming a little.

The point is that a conversation between these two in the garage could have got really nasty, the more expletives included in the conversation the nastier it gets. She may have wanted him to call the police, he may not have wanted to get a DUI, she may have called him names, he may have snapped at that point and tried to put her in the car she then may have bite, or kicked him, that may have pissed him off. It sounds like he was mad prior because of the SB couch thing, and this could have just made his fuse shorter.

From a newbie standpoint....man, I get worn out reading the circling and circling and circling. I suppose I'm in a good place to venture out and become involved in other cases out there. I'm a local so it's hard take a break when it's all so close to home. No harm intended here...I just can't read this everyday without screaming a little.
I don't know what you mean by "circling and circling" because this scenario is just as likely as anything else brought up so far. Something happened in the garage where EA went from zero to Aggravated Kidnapping in the span of 3 minutes. Nothing wrong with trying to fill in the blanks as that is rather why we are here. This is what we do.

The point is that a conversation between these two in the garage could have got really nasty, the more expletives included in the conversation the nastier it gets. She may have wanted him to call the police, he may not have wanted to get a DUI, she may have called him names, he may have snapped at that point and tried to put her in the car she then may have bite, or kicked him, that may have pissed him off. It sounds like he was mad prior because of the SB couch thing, and this could have just made his fuse shorter.
3 minutes. Could all of that have happened in 3 minutes? They went in at 0355 and he drove out at 0358.

I've considered that scenario and others that put her in the trunk right up front, but I just don't see enough time for all that to happen. Counting a walk of maybe 30-50 yards, it was only 3 minutes from the time they were last seen until his car exits the garage, per LE. I only see time for them to both get to his car and for her to willingly (and therefore quickly) get in his car for a ride to somewhere, with the bad stuff happening sometime later.

In 3 minutes I can't imagine enough time to
- walk all the way to the car
- argue, or hit her with the car, or whatever
- argue some more
- put her in the trunk over her struggle (in light of the bite mark, bruises, etc, she wouldn't have been unconscious but rather fighting back)
- have to secure her somehow, so she can't pull the trunk release and jump right back out
- get in the car
- drive to the exit and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members