GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP ...rough draft... have to do better with links..

9/25 (Thursday)
830/900 neighbor GC sees AL he has hair

** AL calls neighbor asking to be pulled out of mud.. not sure what time. But gets pulled out by another gentleman

330pm neighbor GC sees AL washing car, has scratches, no hair

430 CL supposedly in clinical

530pm BC called Carl Carter Sr las contact. >during this call CC stated wife told him she was going to show house at 14202 Old River Dr..
*report says to unknown person, but the unknown would be to CC.. BC knew a name

7/740pm JANE CARFAGNO, CO-WORKER OF MURDERED REALTOR, BEVERLY CARTER: Well, I was showing -- excuse me, that was all kind of hard to hear. I was showing Beverly`s listing and it was in a remote area about 20 minutes out of the city, and I accidentally got locked out, and so since it was so remote, I was a little scared and people I was showing the house to had already gone. And so I called her and she didn`t answer and so I called her right back thinking that she might answer, knowing if I called back twice I really need her. So she texted me back and said, with a client, call you back in a bit. And so I texted her back and I said -- I don`t know exactly the words I used but I told her where I was, I was at her listing on Haynie Road, and that I was locked out and was there any chance she was in the area. And she texted back and said, in Lonoke. And then I texted her back and said, by chance there a key and she said no, sorry. http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/02/ng.01.html

7... witnesses saw other veh at residence 14202 Old River Drive

830 I believe CCjr said his dad called him? and he CCjr went to BC office to see if she was there? iirc was on a Nancy Grace clip

900pm*orig police report CC said he got worried and went to 14202 Old River Drive

900> per VI #1 stated CL said AL home

1030/11 CL arrives home AL playing video games online?

1043pm call rec'd at Dispatch

1047pm call dispatched

1059pm Deputy Purifoy arrives
Deputy Purifoy conducted search of residence without locating Mrs. Carter or any evidence of a crime.
*Observed key to the door lock was not on scene.. nothing missing from purse
** moments later sealed off perimeter of residence with crime scene tape & started crime scene log
*** moments later Sgt. Hutton arrived on scene and contacted on call Detective

9/26 (FRIDAY)
1222am Deputies Purifoy and Scuggs searched 13407 Old River Drive

1am 3 text messages rec'd from BC phone to CC

319am call completed Status Pending (orig missing person report)*****NOTE Call hadn't closed with the texts came in around 1am

Per VI#1 CL was carpool for school Friday morning

Unclear if CL went to class or not.

**added from Zdots notes: AL asked neighbor to borrow drill, unsure time

Friday evening TP incident - police suppose to have been called

CL supposedly goes to ex bf to stay - per VI#1

THANKS ARK-MIMI!!!:). Will see if I have anything to add...after I eat some dinner here.

ETA Only other thing I had was the Friday night : ask the neighbor for a drill thing. And he didn't get one.

I do believe CL was at clinicals that night, simply because it would be a super dumb thing to lie about and expect to not get caught.

The part about calling the cops for the toilet papering incident, though......yeah, something is super weird there. Unless AL was completely strung out on meth or something, it really makes absolutely no sense.

I agree it would be a "super dumb thing to lie about and expect to not get caught". However, it's obvious there's several things they've done (IMO) that weren't too smart, but the one that really sticks in my mind is being caught with Beverly's phone. But even IF she was at clinicals and was communicating with AL per phone/texts before, during, or after the crime and had any knowledge and/or played a role in the set-up, planning, etc., cover-up afterwards etc, IF I understand correctly, she could still be charged with the same crime/charges. So at this point in time, whether she was at clinicals or not, IMO it doesn't matter as far as LE is concerned.

One other question, when did the story first hit local news in Arkansas? Was it late night that Thurs/Fri AM? Or was it breaking on the morning news? Thanks in advance anyone local.

http://treasurernet.uark.edu/Student_Loans_Office.aspx

About the Federal Perkins Loan:
The Federal Perkins Loan is awarded based on need for students attending at an institution of higher education. The maximum yearly award amount is 4,000.00 for undergraduate students and $6,000.00 for graduate/law students. In order to receive Perkins Loan funding

The University of Arkansas requires that borrowers sign a Master Promissory Note before the Perkins Loan funding is released to the student account balance. The borrower is only required to sign a MPN once for a 10 year period. If initial funds are not disbursed within 12 months of the MPN being signed, the borrower MUST sign a new MPN before funds can be disbursed to the account. Perkins Loan funds are not directly disbursed to the student. Funds are applied to the borrower's student account balance before remaining funds are disbursed to the student.

Lewis was released from the Arkansas Department of Correction on Aug. 8, 2013.

On his Facebook page, Lewis admitted in October 2013 to being a seven-time felon. He went on to add:

"So if anyone would like to judge me for my past, remember that i don't do anything any more. I'm happy with my life and its not yours so it goes back to that saying...if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

"I have a wonderful woman who loves me and i love her, i have a house (paid for), my jeep and motorcycle (paid for), i'm on parole and do what i'm suppose to, i don't do drugs and i'm happy so before you judge me for who i was, look at who i am"

Lewis moved several times without notifying his supervising officer within the required 24-hour time period, but he did always call the agency with his changes in address, Tyler said.

Neighbors to Lewis and the woman he identified as his wife, Crystal Lowery, said the relationship was apparently volatile.

Gerry Ciccel, a disabled veteran who lives next door to Lewis' home, said screaming, yelling and slammed doors could often be heard coming from the house, and that Lowery would often ask to borrow her phone to call "one agency or another."

Lewis' demeanor had changed drastically over the past month, Ciccel said.

"He has been acting weird lately," she said. "Like his head was somewhere totally different."

Ciccel said that Lewis called her Thursday -- the day Carter disappeared -- and asked her to help tow his car out of a "mud patch." Ciccel said she refused his request, saying her car was too new, and didn't have a tow bar.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/

Aug 23, 2013 Quit Claim Deed was done and filed To AL

Feb 20, 2014 Quit Claim Deed was done and filed From AL

http://www.arcountydata.com/search.asp?x

He made the 7 time felon post to FB on Nov. 1, 2013. TKL reports they were together as a couple at least by Dec. 2013. They met online.

Knowing all of the above, I am totally not buying that she didn't read that post. For all we know, CL could have been the wonderful woman he talks about.

I will have to say Just my opinion because cant link to the actual post, but on Oct 27 in ref to someone making a FB post IN A RELATIONSHIP, AL comments, "well we know it isn't with me" and that comment was liked.

And we also know from the report that police report that AL had on his fb that he called PCSO out on Oct 17, 2013.

Wasn't Friday night when they rolled CL/AL house? Maybe the call was because they got into the big argument and she went to the old bf house. Could have been his phone number that the daughter and TKL didn't recognize. Or it could be that NJ had it all wrong.

Although it was only a comment on a Facebook post, I am tending to believe that post, since part has been verified. So, if she was using someone else's phone, why would she say her phone was stolen and she got a new one? Why not say, "Oh, this is John Smith's (made up name by me) phone". The shadiness is what makes it so suspicious!

TKL or Butler- I know we are getting kind of deep into some info. If you do not want to answer, I understand. But, I really am curious--- the phone number used for the extortion attempt from Arron that was not recognized by TKL and this new phone number around the Beverly kidnapping- were they different numbers or the same? Thaaaanks in advance!

Well inquiring minds want to know what the heck happened on Saturday... other than AL posting something on POF??? Anyone read or hear anything?? Come on spill it...

TKL or Butler- I know we are getting kind of deep into some info. If you do not want to answer, I understand. But, I really am curious--- the phone number used for the extortion attempt from Arron that was not recognized by TKL and this new phone number around the Beverly kidnapping- were they different numbers or the same? Thaaaanks in advance!

I don't know

The calls were placed so far apart, I'm sure it would be almost impossible to remember. Do you happen to remember if they were 501 area codes? (Central Arkansas).

Hi, TKL. How are you and the family holding up?

I'd like to publicly tip my hat to your wife. Neither of you could have ever imagined the abrupt turn your lives would take so early in your marriage.

Can you tell us anything about CL's relationship with her own family? It sounds like she has maintained unusually good relations with her ex-in-laws but I haven't heard much about her and her parents and siblings. IIRC, she has a sister? Are her parents there in Arkansas?

In the rereading of some of these timelines, does it not seem that AL sort of "relaxed" after Friday? There are so many reports about him on Thursday and Friday that seem to show him being very frenzied and maybe even slightly panicked. Then on Saturday there is nothing but a guy flirting with women on POF. Leads one to wonder if by Saturday, he thought he had all his loose ends tied up and not a care in the world.....of course until he noticed the police trailing him on Sunday morning, when he proceeds to lose his sh** again.

The calls were placed so far apart, I'm sure it would be almost impossible to remember. Do you happen to remember if they were 501 area codes? (Central Arkansas).
You are right about them being too far apart for me to compare numbers but I do believe they were both 501.

Hi, TKL. How are you and the family holding up?

I'd like to publicly tip my hat to your wife. Neither of you could have ever imagined the abrupt turn your lives would take so early in your marriage.

Can you tell us anything about CL's relationship with her own family? It sounds like she has maintained unusually good relations with her ex-in-laws but I haven't heard much about her and her parents and siblings. IIRC, she has a sister? Are her parents there in Arkansas?

I will show this to my wife tonight she will like it. I will not comment on CL'S family per TOS however her mom has some health issues and if you are the praying sort I ask you to pray for her mom. I have always said she is a good woman of good character who has deserved way better than life delivered.

Arron Lewis isn't the only person filing ....

Filed Nov 21, 2014 Petition for Appointment of Special Admin of Beverly Lownes Carter Estate
Filed Nov 25, 2014 Exhibit A - death certificate (not scanned)
Filed Nov 25, 2014 Exhibit B- Employment contract between Carl Carter Sr and Law Firm
Filed Dec 2, 2014 ORDER APPT ADMINISTRATOR/IX order signed giving Carl Carter Sr the appointment

**Side note, Nov 24, 2014 was the date of formal charges for Capital Murder, Kidnapping (and the Firearms chgs for AL)were filed on Aaron Lewis and Crystal Lowery in Circuit Court Case....

***Side note, Dec 3, 2014 is when Arron Lewis and Crystal Lowery went before the Court for Plea and Arraignment in the Circuit Court on Capital Murder and Kidnapping of Beverly Lynn Lownes Carter

In part:

IN THE MATTER OF ESTATE OF BEVERLY LOWNES CARTER, DECEASED PETITION FOR APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL ADMINISTRATOR

Lynn Carter, SR....whose interest in the decedent's estate spouse... petitions that special letters of administration of the estate to be issued in order to investigate and pursue a possible wrongful death and survival lawsuit related to her death which occurred on or about Sept 20, 2014 (*** ARMIMI note- this is the date that Beverly Carter was located and pronounced deceased)

In the Contract..... all parties responsible ... as result of an incident which began in Scott AR on or about September 25, 2014 which resulted in the death of Beverly Carter...

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60PR-14-2152&begin_date=&end_date=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueEnigma