GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving away from the Twitter drama. I don't care what people are tweeting at his brother. I didn't say I think it's right or wrong, bc I don't care.

If it was my family member that was missing, I don't know that I wouldn't try every avenue regardless of how dumb or whatever others may see it, to find them.

It is what it is.

Works for me...

prob the car repair for sure would have tapped the $$$$ funds available.

OT- Thanks EA...for bringing my curiosity of Odoban present.. I bought some. I used some in the garbage disposal and cleaning out the refrigerator ..Stuff works great!!
I got the lavender scented one, and it's fantastic!

Did someone say Club One? OMG that takes me back .... Happy times. 2826 anyone?

Yes ... I posted all my locations .. 2826 ... Way Back - We actually probably was right next to each other at one time or another :blushing:

No, you're not crazy, I've read that as well. And that's my point. EA woke him up but CA may not have looked at the time on the clock and why would he. Now, if it comes out that CA is adamant about EA being there at 3:00 AM, then we know something ain't right. MOO

Thanks! :blowkiss:

Txyorkiemom, oh queen of links, where are you when I need you?! :gaah:

He could of picked that "time" at the hospital to say that's when he met HF for sympathy. Weird I know. But he's weird.

meeting at the hospital seems really unless you were a CLOSE friend. I've unfortunately been part of a somewhat similar situation and random casual friends or people just in the same social circle don't show up at the hospital ... nor should they. I also been on the side where i was a casual friend and it would have been totally inappropriate to show up at the hospital .... I went to the wake and some times the service but you've got to know someone pretty well to go to the hospital. You've got to be pretty in the loop to even know to go to the hospital before its too late.

From how I understand what LE has released so far is they took pictures of the damage and took it to a collision repair shop for an "expert" opinion to prove the damage was not consistant with EA's explanation that he got mad and punched his car and hit it with his forearm. That is not where EA actually took his car for repairs. I could be wrong.

There is a J&B body shop and paint literally right next to the Sprint store in Wylie. He could have had it there being repaired one day while he was at work. Who knows maybe cut a deal with a couple of free 600.00 phones in exchange for the repairs. Just speculations

IIRC it was in the warrant that detectives took the picture to Huffines, and IIRC someone who worked at Huffines came on here and said that EA brought his car in to be repaired there.

I got the lavender scented one, and it's fantastic!
O/T That one I am getting next - I have original Eucalyptus
Yeah!! Thanks Again EA

Finally found a product that works on garbage disposal smell and fridge cleaned up great... BTW..used it today on all my bathroom rugs(1/2c) in the laundry .... let me tell you it is great!!

JMOM reported the comment about it still being dark per ea brother when he woke him up from her being at the courthouse and the other info was from the court hearing in Brittany's articles I believe.

Thanks! I think it was JMOM's report from the courtroom I am thinking of. I'll have to go look. I know Brittany's article mentions that this is what EA told LE, but I don't think the article says LE confirmed this with the brother. :blowkiss:

Wow just caught up finding out EA's parents were away is massive i think the new info on the car tracker is maybe not going to help us find CM unfortunately maybe he did not dispose of CM with his own car i've wondered for a while if he used one of his other family members vehicles thats why he used so much cleaning materials to clean the other vehicle and any other places in his home CM may have been/stored with his parents been away it gives him so much more time and opportunity to do whatever he wanted/needed to do. JMO

First thing is that I know they didn't say what they did with the track, but to me IMO there is no way that they haven't followed up on that tracker fully by now, so I'm guess you are right, or the tracker isn't that accurate.

I agree the parents being out of town opens up a lot of new combinations and permutations of what could have happened between 5:32am on 8/30/2014 and 9/3/2014.

I would hope that if I had a son in a similar situation he would have some decency and thought for the people involved and would not be publically posting on twitter. I would not be happy if one of my sons was posting about enjoying himself while the other was incarcerated on a $1m bail.

Hypothetically speaking, JMO

Exactly! There seems to be a sensitivity chip missing. This isn't a joke. Christina's life isn't a joke. The seriousness of the matter seems to be lost with some and I know what I have seen has angered me. Nope don't blame the family and supporters one bit. If any of them get sued I'm happy to help pay for the defense.

Sorry for the rant, moving on now....

meeting at the hospital seems really unless you were a CLOSE friend. I've unfortunately been part of a somewhat similar situation and random casual friends or people just in the same social circle don't show up at the hospital ... nor should they. I also been on the side where i was a casual friend and it would have been totally inappropriate to show up at the hospital .... I went to the wake and some times the service but you've got to know someone pretty well to go to the hospital. You've got to be pretty in the loop to even know to go to the hospital before its too late.

Or if you were there when the incident happened and went to the hospital. Lots of times people go with if they're there bc they want to see if the person is ok.

In Enrique's interviews they discussed that he lied to her about going out that night. I believe he stated he only gets to see her once a week because of her religion. So she didn't even know he was going out that night. And he said in early interview he text her but like magic those texts were gone. I also do not think her parents were aware she was dating him. I don't believe they are allowed to date. She was not in court to my knowledge. I didn't see her there and the room was pretty small. Or maybe it seemed that way because it was so packed!

sounds like the guy we all knew growing up and even into adulthood that always had an "out of town girlfriend". lol

sounds like the guy we all knew growing up and even into adulthood that always had an "out of town girlfriend". lol
Is that one of the reasons that show "Cheaters" was created???
JMO~ Cheaters are just as manipulating - Deception ..gateway to other BAD activity

Or if you were there when the incident happened and went to the hospital. Lots of times people go with if they're there bc they want to see if the person is ok.

This was probably discussed and I missed it but how did he die? Assume it was a classmate of theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member