GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo but if it did happen in the garage and he put CM in the trunk in the garage . He probably freaked and went to the first place he was comfortable with. Home. Knowing his parents were out of town and maybe even knowing his bro was home but assumed he would be in his bed. When he was on the couch he woke him up to send him upstairs so he wouldn't get caught. Jmo but I doubt EA would have gone to bed. IMO he would be getting supplies and trying to figure out what to do. Maybe drove back by the shops to see if anything was going down there. Like police action. Or maybe the shops where on his way to wherever he was going to put CM and the phones just happened to ping there.. Jmo like always just trying to think of different things

I'm wondering what CA said though. I know you don't know, that's just what my point was. It makes sense to me that CA would not neccesarily look at the clock but realize it's still dark out and when/if he woke him up again, it was light out. If I wake up on the weekend and it's still dark out, I just go right back to sleep. I'm trying to understand why so many think CA is an acceptible target for harrassment. Did he confirm times, specifically the initial 3:00 AM time EA said before being confroted with video of him at 3:58. MOOOO
YES. If he simply said it was still dark out and did not give a time then he didnt lie or cover as an alibi for his brother. And it would be still dark outside at 4:20 am or 5:32am or any time in between for whatever EA was doing to/with Christina. IMO

I also remember someone posting here way, way back in the beginning that they power washed the parking garage they were in shortly after the holiday weekend. Then the dogs were brought in months after . It has always made me wonder what was washed away when they did that. :(

Or if you were there when the incident happened and went to the hospital. Lots of times people go with if they're there bc they want to see if the person is ok.
I hope JMOM is able to confirm but I believe his friends had a chance to go to the hospital and say their goodbyes. EA would be aware of it through SM and FB. Whether he actually went and seen HF there and that is the only way he claims to know of HF well that is another story. IMO

Can I ask people on WS if someone was concealed in plastic or in some other manner after being killed what do you think that would indicate in terms of the type of way they would dispose of the person?

IMO I think it might depend on the type of plastic. Dark large garbage bags, I'd say dispose in a trash bin or commercial dumpster. A clear plastic cover of some sort, I'd say in a field, wooded area, creek bed, lake marsh area or shallow grave. A blue or colored tarp...hmmm. That seems too risky (bc color would stand out) for either above locations.

I'd like to know what he did with her belongings too. NONE of them have been found, I'm wondering if they may have recovered one or more from his house! I just hope he was dumb enough to look up a location(s) or do some other searches on his computer. We need some good info!!

First thing is that I know they didn't say what they did with the track, but to me IMO there is no way that they haven't followed up on that tracker fully by now, so I'm guess you are right, or the tracker isn't that accurate.

I agree the parents being out of town opens up a lot of new combinations and permutations of what could have happened between 5:32am on 8/30/2014 and 9/3/2014.

Yes exactly this is what i feared im sure we would of found CM by now if the tracker info was any good.

I really think he didn't expect his brother to be home, since it was a holiday weekend, parents gone, party time and all. He may have wanted the alibi, he may have needed his brother to go upstairs so he was alone to figure out what to do about CM, and who knows what other reasons. I don't think he was all cool and collected after things went south.

Yes, he did expect him to be home. CA tweeted it out back in August.

LE clearly thinks there is a problem with his alibii, as they have interviewed CA 3x

Yes, he did expect him to be home. CA tweeted it out back in August.

Yes, but it being a holiday weekend and the parental units being out of town, it's feasible EA thought CA would be out partying and possibly crashing at someone else's house. MOO

The warrant says her phone pinged about 10 minutes before his back at the shops. I believe her phone pinged at 4:47 and his at 4:56. After that, no more pings from her phone. But his phone pinged again, about 35 minutes after he pinged there, and he was home for that ping. I'm thinking he was back down there for only about 10 minutes, based on his time line after he left the garage at 3:58, his toll pass at 4:08, and so forth. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
Yes. I think it is possible he took her back near the garage to dump her body perhaps in a dumpster. Doesn't take long and it could be he thought if she was found...it was close to the garage where she was so LE would think someone grabbed her from her car (like he did). It would distance him from the crime and yet put her in an area familiar to him. The dumpsters away from the SOL would not have been checked in the initial searches (or not at all) and not before they were taken to the landfill.

Thanks for that!

Iv been thinking about this, returning to the scene of the crime as such. Was this when he was panicking? Trying to get rid of her body? Did he perhaps dump it somewhere close so that if she was found it would fit in with his theory that they went there seperate ways?
Or did he go back for a look to see if there was any police presence already, had someone reported her missing already? Bit risky in his car.

Then I wondered perhaps Christina was still alive at this point, had she gotten into his car willingly and went somewhere. Then EA was taking her back to her car and something has gone wrong then.

I also can't stop thinking about this damage to his car, had it ever been reported if his car was already damaged prior to the night of Christina going missing?

I always thought CM went willingly at first before it went south but EA's urgency to return to the SOL screams out a person returning to the seen of the crime, he must of put her in the trunk in the garage and with no DNA in the interior of his car also as someone already pointed out 3 mins is enough time like in other cases.

Thanks for that!

Iv been thinking about this, returning to the scene of the crime as such. Was this when he was panicking? Trying to get rid of her body? Did he perhaps dump it somewhere close so that if she was found it would fit in with his theory that they went there separate ways?
Or did he go back for a look to see if there was any police presence already, had someone reported her missing already? Bit risky in his car.

Then I wondered perhaps Christina was still alive at this point, had she gotten into his car willingly and went somewhere. Then EA was taking her back to her car and something has gone wrong then.

I also can't stop thinking about this damage to his car, had it ever been reported if his car was already damaged prior to the night of Christina going missing?
I agree he could have taken her back and dumped her. It would make sense.

LE stated in court they did several DNA tests on the passenger seat and interior door and found zero DNA from Christina. Since they did find her DNA in the trunk, it bolsters their theory of putting her directly in the trunk in the garage and confirming she did not willingly go with EA at any time.

No one has come forward to say his car was damaged prior. I don't think LE believes it happened before, but the damage occurred that night after he left the garage. Even if it was grainy, maybe LE could see the lack of damage on the car from the bank camera?

Yes. I think it is possible he took her back near the garage to dump her body perhaps in a dumpster. Doesn't take long and it could be he thought if she was found...it was close to the garage where she was so LE would think someone grabbed her from her car (like he did). It would distance him from the crime and yet put her in an area familiar to him. The dumpsters away from the SOL would not have been checked in the initial searches (or not at all) and not before they were taken to the landfill.

I imagine there are plenty of dumpsters in that area.. wondering if dogs would have any luck..

I agree he could have taken her back and dumped her. It would make sense.

LE stated in court they did several DNA tests on the passenger seat and interior door and found zero DNA from Christina.
Since they did find her DNA in the trunk, it bolsters their theory of putting her directly in the trunk in the garage and confirming she did not willingly go with EA at any time.

No one has come forward to say his car was damaged prior. I don't think LE believes it happened before, but the damage occurred that night after he left the garage. Even if it was grainy, maybe LE could see the lack of damage on the car from the bank camera?

RBBM- So weird .. then wonder why the concern of wiping the passenger door area if Nobody was ever there??? crazy :thinking:

ETA: he passes Custer gantry at 4:08am exits Exchange ? Anna ? takes the side roads it is def 13-18 min back to the shops area(a poster one Sunday morning drove it for us and timed it) would put him back there 4:21am 4:26am time. So yup there would be up to 30 min unaccounted for. JMO~

I'm wondering what CA said though. I know you don't know, that's just what my point was. It makes sense to me that CA would not neccesarily look at the clock but realize it's still dark out and when/if he woke him up again, it was light out. If I wake up on the weekend and it's still dark out, I just go right back to sleep. I'm trying to understand why so many think CA is an acceptible target for harrassment. Did he confirm times, specifically the initial 3:00 AM time EA said before being confroted with video of him at 3:58. MOOOO

IMO people from CA's generation are OBSESSED with their phones. I highly doubt that if a teenager woke up, got off the couch and went to his bedroom that he wouldn't check his phone for text messages, tweets or some other notification. I would think that any teenager checking his phone for notifications would ALSO notice the time. Of course, JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding EA saying he was at the hospital...since he was facebook friends with some of these people maybe he had seen a post of the gathering for the young man that passed and his mind went there as to explain how he knew HF.

I guess I've always kept my circle pretty small, but it's strange to me that JMOM's son didn't know who he was. You'd think even if you didn't see a friend with your own eyes, a name would ring a bell if someone was close enough to your friend to go to the hospital to be there for them.

What a minute though. We know Christina knew ALP and HF since childhood. Plus, they all went to Allen HS.
We know Christina knew of EA in HS. The word "acquaintance" was used to describe the relationship between CM and EA. Therefore, I believe HF and EA would have knowledge of the other going back to HS too.
EA must have a reason for mentioning the name of the person who died and HF in the same breath.

On the topic of the time it took to walk to the garage.
Early in the case, LE reported video evidence was obtained of CM and EA walking to the garage, prior to the time they entered the garage. LE was aware of the route they walked to the garage.
Who provided the original route info and time it takes to walk it?
The moms retraced the route and affirmed it took them at least twenty minutes.
The important times have always been reported as, approximately 3:30 left apt., and 3:57 (CM LAST seen in garage per time stamp on video), not 3:55.
A few specific times (some wrong or misunderstood) were added in between.
EA's phone was used at, 03:50, 03:53, 03:55.
Originally, we heard about a text MADE FROM CM'S phone (please leave the door unlocked), later than 3:55.

What's the significance of reducing the walking time down to only ten minutes?
Does this mean they began walking at approximately 3:45 instead?
How does CM's call to SN, at 3:43 a.m., fit into the story then?
Was SN already outside the apartment, had he left already?

What a minute though. We know Christina knew ALP and HF since childhood. Plus, they all went to Allen HS.
We know Christina knew of EA in HS. The word "acquaintance" was used to describe the relationship between CM and EA. Therefore, I believe HF and EA would have knowledge of the other going back to HS too.
EA must have a reason for mentioning the name of the person who died and HF in the same breath.

Early in the case, LE reported video evidence was obtained of CM and EA walking to the garage, prior to the time they entered the garage. LE was aware of the route they walked to the garage.
The important times have always been reported as, approximately 3:30 left apt., and 3:57 (CM LAST seen in garage per time stamp on video), not 3:55.
Originally, we heard about a text MADE FROM CM'S phone (please leave the door unlocked), later than 3:55.

So true Woe.... I know that there has been a handful of posters here since Sept. that are local and have 1st hand knowledge that have walked it themselves. A few actually live/work in the shops- all have stated that from Scruggs Way up Parkwood to the garage it is up to a 20 min walk.

Yes exactly this is what i feared im sure we would of found CM by now if the tracker info was any good.

Someone said LE wouldn't be able to input the tracking device into forensics before the warrant was issued.
Therefore, if any clues resulted from the device, they'd be more recent.
I doubt JMOM would have mentioned the subject if the detective thought (whatever the device is) was meaningless.

Maybe CM and SN were not at the apt.
Ea left and then CM maybe was walking on her own and met up with EA.
Could it be she left from a different location.

Jmo but if it did happen in the garage and he put CM in the trunk in the garage . He probably freaked and went to the first place he was comfortable with. Home. Knowing his parents were out of town and maybe even knowing his bro was home but assumed he would be in his bed. When he was on the couch he woke him up to send him upstairs so he wouldn't get caught. Jmo but I doubt EA would have gone to bed. IMO he would be getting supplies and trying to figure out what to do. Maybe drove back by the shops to see if anything was going down there. Like police action. Or maybe the shops where on his way to wherever he was going to put CM and the phones just happened to ping there.. Jmo like always just trying to think of different things

Totally on board with this. I think he went home, too, to get a tarp/blanket or whatever. (Side note: I agree with all who said he was too lazy to do any digging or anything along those lines - I'm thinking water, too, as most likely; dumpsters second choice). But he could have gone home and woke up his brother the way I do my husband sometimes - "Go to bed, you have to get up in the morning; I do this so I can take over the tv and make a snack, I don't get up early. I agree, too, Justme, that he had to collect stuff, and I also (third time!!) agree that he drove back by the shops to see if there was any activity. That's where I think he must have been looking for a dumpster or a lake area. This makes so much sense to me, thanks for sharing. And what a dummy to not get rid of the trunk mat! Whaaat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimsical Chaos