GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I think doing sub forums works great in many ways. :)

Unbiased, well my career required that I be unbiased. The only way I could do my job well was to do that, not emotionally involved. If I did become emotionally involved, it would have been a great dis-service to the public. After everything was done and over, then comes into play the emotions; anger, sadness etc.. I have to look at things this way or something can be missed. So I guess I have an expectation that a lot of people should or do think that way. It doesn't mean I have no compassion, no empathy or excusing crime. Quite the opposite actually, I dedicated my life to serving the public because I do care ever much for people. And that is my long winded speech for the day. Now bear in mind I just woke up, so my brain is not in high gear yet ;)

Hope this helps explain. :)
YES! :goodpost:

IMO people from CA's generation are OBSESSED with their phones. I highly doubt that if a teenager woke up, got off the couch and went to his bedroom that he wouldn't check his phone for text messages, tweets or some other notification. I would think that any teenager checking his phone for notifications would ALSO notice the time. Of course, JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But would they remember a week or so later?

Someone said LE wouldn't be able to input the tracking device into forensics before the warrant was issued.
Therefore, if any clues resulted from the device, they'd be more recent.
I doubt JMOM would have mentioned the subject if the detective thought (whatever the device is) was meaningless.

But the tracker would of given precise locations were he stopped (been a device used to aid retrieval after theft) i would of thought CM would be home by now but JMO.
Also if he changed vehicles that would render the tracker useless in finding her.

What a minute though. We know Christina knew ALP and HF since childhood. Plus, they all went to Allen HS.
We know Christina knew of EA in HS. The word "acquaintance" was used to describe the relationship between CM and EA. Therefore, I believe HF and EA would have knowledge of the other going back to HS too.
EA must have a reason for mentioning the name of the person who died and HF in the same breath.

On the topic of the time it took to walk to the garage.
Early in the case, LE reported video evidence was obtained of CM and EA walking to the garage, prior to the time they entered the garage. LE was aware of the route they walked to the garage.
Who provided the original route info and time it takes to walk it?
The moms retraced the route and affirmed it took them at least twenty minutes.
The important times have always been reported as, approximately 3:30 left apt., and 3:57 (CM LAST seen in garage per time stamp on video), not 3:55.
A few specific times (some wrong or misunderstood) were added in between.
EA's phone was used at, 03:50, 03:53, 03:55.
Originally, we heard about a text MADE FROM CM'S phone (please leave the door unlocked), later than 3:55.

What's the significance of reducing the walking time down to only ten minutes?
Does this mean they began walking at approximately 3:45 instead?
How does CM's call to SN, at 3:43 a.m., fit into the story then?
Was SN already outside the apartment, had he left already?

Well apparently EA has been pining for her and stalking her for a while now, so I'm sure he knew exactly who HF was. MOO

RBBM- So weird .. then wonder why the concern of wiping the passenger door area if Nobody was ever there??? crazy :thinking:

ETA: he passes Custer gantry at 4:08am exits Exchange ? Anna ? takes the side roads it is def 13-18 min back to the shops area(a poster one Sunday morning drove it for us and timed it) would put him back there 4:21am 4:26am time. So yup there would be up to 30 min unaccounted for. JMO~
If she was AT the door to get into the car when he attacked her...he could have been afraid her prints would be on the outer side of door or on the door handle. Or perhaps there was blood spatter on the door from the attack.

But the tracker would of given precise locations were he stopped (been a device used to aid retrieval after theft) i would of thought CM would be home by now but JMO.
Also if he changed vehicles that would render the tracker useless in finding her.

I will go out on a limb and say I don't think LE has this information from his car, because yeah, CM would have been brought home by now. As far as if he used someone else's car, who knows. I doubt it though. MOO

IIRC- It is approx 25 min drive time from the shops to the area of his parents home.(per mapping on google) Round-trip is approx 50min without stopping and non freakout panic mode. How long to add in for stopping to get whatever supplies in a freakout panic mode? 10-20 min? IDK - just guessing right now.

Well apparently EA has been pining for her and stalking her for a while now, so I'm sure he knew exactly who HF was. MOO

I only remember one quote from FB earlier on do you know more than that if so what, i too have thought EA had more of a interest then he states.

But would they remember a week or so later?

Good point, I don't know. One would think a person would at least recall if it was after 3, before 6, etc. (just examples).

If she was AT the door to get into the car when he attacked her...he could have been afraid her prints would be on the outer side of door or on the door handle. Or perhaps there was blood spatter on the door from the attack.

But if she was at the door, why? Why would she be anywhere near his door? MOO

But if she was at the door, why? Why would she be anywhere near his door? MOO

I'm not sure how they're cars were parked exactly, but if her car was parked to the right of his car, then her driver's side door would be next to his front passenger side door.

ETA: could he have attacked her while she was trying to get into her own car?

Good point, I don't know. One would think a person would at least recall if it was after 3, before 6, etc. (just examples).

I guess it depends on the person. I'm 40 something and sleep like a log. My SO does not. I wouldn't remember the time, only if it was dark or light or my alarm was telling me I had to get up. My SO is wide awake the minute the alarm goes off if not before. I have teenagers and I doubt very seriously they would recall what time they got up if they were awaken from their slumber to check and remember the time. JMO

I only remember one quote from FB earlier on do you know more than that if so what, i too have thought EA had more of a interest then he states.

No, I was being partly facetious. I don't believe he was pining/stalking her. It was either, IMO, a crime of opportunity or something to do with HF and drugs. Sorry. I'm all hyped up that Green Bay lost so may be a little silly.

I do understand that people who kidnap and kill people are just messed up in the head.
What I don't understand or would like to know, is what set him off?

It had to be that whatever happened was extremely fast and he put her in his trunk.
I just wonder why? Drugs seems more likely to me than SA but that's jmo.

I have wondered about that same thing, with the wiping of the passenger door, and thought that maybe she'd been attacked while at the door. Maybe she had been going to get in with him for some reason, was at the door, then they got into some kind of argument and he attacked her? Or he just up and attacked her from behind before she got in, with no apparent warning or provocation? It would've had to have happened pretty fast, though. And why would he do that if she was already getting into the car with him? Auugghh -- every time I think something might make sense, then it doesn't seem logical to me! Of course, EA seems far from logical, though, so who knows. But I can't imagine that after the night EA'd had, that he was just washing that door the next day to make it look pretty. All JMO!

ETA: Sorry - this was supposed to be in reply to post #285, SeriouslySearching & txyorkiemom's comments...I'm new at posting and apparently don't quite have the hang of it yet!

I do understand that people who kidnap and kill people are just messed up in the head.

It had to be that whatever happened was extremely fast and he put her in his trunk.

I dunno, GT. Sexual urges are very powerful (If I recall correctly). To me it's a toss-up.

If CM would have been in the passenger seat, there would have been some "touch" DNA, but possibly not a significant amount(?)... (door handles, seat belt buckle, possibly dash).. Is it possible that EA cleaned up enough to actually get rid of the "touch"? The freshly vacuumed carpet seemed to be significant, at least in the beginning (mentioned in the warrant).. unless like I said earlier, he was just vacuuming up some weed or something else he dropped or spilled...

Yes, I agree. I just do not see him stalking her specifically for SA or stalking her period. IMO something triggered him, and it likely had to do with that text to HF and LE saying HF likely gave her drugs that night. MOOOOOOOO

I dunno, GT. Sexual urges are very powerful (If I recall correctly). To me it's a toss-up.

If you recall? Does that mean you don't get in the mood anymore? :rolling:
You could be right. I just guess a combo of drugs and a boner with a sociopath who can't see his girlfriend could cause all kinds of scenarios.

She may have laughed at him if he made a "move" on her...that would be enough to incite violence from some men. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann