GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious why TM's husband set up the crowdfunding account, to allegedly obtain donations to help pay funeral and hospital expenses (this is exactly what's stated in the account info) when, as an employed registered nurse, you'd think she would have had good benefits in terms of life insurance (of which the payout would easily cover funeral expenses) and health benefits that would have covered her hospital bills. RNs have some of the best benefit packages out there.

She's not a RN in either of the states her husband said she lived in, NV & CA.

I'm curious why TM's husband set up the crowdfunding account, to allegedly obtain donations to help pay funeral and hospital expenses (this is exactly what's stated in the account info) when, as an employed registered nurse, you'd think she would have had good benefits in terms of life insurance (of which the payout would easily cover funeral expenses) and health benefits that would have covered her hospital bills. RNs have some of the best benefit packages out there.

There is no evidence she was ever a nurse in CA or NV. Just family statements, Media can find no proof.

The whole thing is starting to smell like tuna fish that's been left in the refrigerator too long.

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but BM is the manager of a tattoo/medical marijuana/smoke supply shop in LV. I could be wrong but from what I'm reading it doesn't sound like it's all too hard to find a doc in LV who will 'evaluate' an individual and deem them to have a valid medical reason to need/use medical marijuana and provide them with the card to confirm this. How legit are shops like this in terms of ensuring they're following the laws about who they sell to? Just wondering if all of this could somehow be related to/connected to this son BM, drugs, etc....and THAT is the reason that Tammy never called 911 but went home to get her pistol-packing son so they could drive around in a city of how many people, looking for a silver sedan?

After hearing the news that she went looking for him, I have to say I'm more confused than ever.

The witnesses are her two children.

So there are no independent witnesses, no neighbors peeking out the windows upon hearing gunfire? I understand it was late but all the more reason I'd be peering out from my darkened home.

Forgive me if this was discussed. If they found the car did the son get the license plate #. If so can't LE easily trace the registered owner. Still blows my mind that she went looking for him.

A few people are going nuts on the ******** acct page set up by husband, demanding he take the page down now that the truth has come out. One person there states that TM had been drinking that night, as she'd been at her son's birthday party.....and that the daughter was the one driving and a car had passed them and TM was the one to reach across from the passenger seat to honk the horn, yell and curse out the driver. So just thinking.....perhaps daughter was driving as TM under the influence and unable to drive them home? Would make more sense to me than a Mom out in the dark at that time of night teaching her 14 yr old daughter how to drive. JMO.

Trying to catch up so not sure if this has been asked. This started after 11:30 at night, the suspect didn't get out of the car, how were they able to give a description for the sketch artist?

Maybe your are correct and that's why TM or the daughter didn't call LE.

George & Dan giving cops an assist by saying perp is making things more difficult for himself by not turning himself in. (Not specific to gender, btw.)

JMO

Trying to catch up so not sure if this has been asked. This started after 11:30 at night, the suspect didn't get out of the car, how were they able to give a description for the sketch artist?

I don't know but police announced to media there was no sketch and then kind of magically, 15 minutes after media published that info, LE released one. It was pretty strange.

I encourage everyone to look at news stories from the 1st night (or the posts on here about it.) It is a real head-scratcher. BM called TV station before he even got back home.

Complete with eye color and height & weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuryRoadWarrior