VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

nevermind i copied this from someone else

Really, Tomorrow???? Not Monday?

errrrrrrrr I read the last night after I posted LOLOL

P
MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

nevermind i copied this from someone else

Whoa, is this accurate?

Eta

So confused!!!!!!!!! Trial by tweet sucks!

who got to take these pics of her in jail? a guard? MDRL? I would think she would meet with her team in a special room not in her cell.
Is pic this current? She looks too young. Where did she post it Twitter?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3s4 seconds ago

Alexander family is still here. The jury hasn't actually walked out. Mike, the court reporter gave us the info that jury is done for day

JA probably takes this as a victory that the jurors aren't on the same page yet. She wont sweat about it nearly as much as TA family. Imagine whats going through their mind since that already had one hung jury.

Nah...Jodi is sweating this out. And that's good. No victories for her.

Alexander family is still here. The jury hasn't actually walked out. Mike, the court reporter gave us the info that jury is done for day

Well ... this sucks.

The more time away they have from deliberating, the more worried I get that something is going to happen from now until then.

If I was a juror I would want it over with. Deliberate on Friday and finish so I can have a weekend of getting my head back into my own reality

I believe they made up their minds. Want to sleep on it and come in fresh on Monday. Maybe they just convinced their one hold out. Another jury did that. Wasn't it Scott Peterson? Anyway, the family needs to rest. They knew it could go either way. If they rest and prepare for the worst (life) and they hear a sentence of death, they will be elated, as they will know that no one has bought the defense lies. I am believing that.

I do believe that was Scott Peterson jury so I guess there is some hope...is this Friday off mandatory in AZ...I mean they can't staff the courthouse on Friday?

"Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 5m5 minutes ago

Jurors in #jodiarias are leaving. They have deliberated for about 9 hours and 45 minutes over two days and will return Monday for day 3."

No excuse for not deliberating on Friday....everything just seems so lackadaisical. But, that's how Sherry ran her courtroom, so I guess the jury thinks this is normal.

Me either, I think they should have to work UNTIL a decision is reached..JMO
But why? The judge and defense didn't mind dragging everyone along. Why should the jury be held to a higher standard. Give them a break!

Well ... this sucks.

The more time away they have from deliberating, the more worried I get that something is going to happen from now until then.

It does suck, big time. I know we want them to get it right, but what is there to get?

I will be satisfied with anything the jurors come back with. The killer is going to rot in prison until her death, one way or another. My biggest concern was Travis's good name. And I believe that Juan cleared that up for the Alexander family. So whatever the sentence is, that will be just fine. The Killer will never be free again, never see the light of day, never see the ocean, or a sunset over the Grand Canyon, or have a glass of wine in her favorite cafe. She will sit in her cramped cage and trace pictures 24/7. Fine with me. :jail:

i dont get why they cant deliberate tomorrow :banghead: you'd think theyd want done with it!

Since Court has been dark on Fridays they have likely been working or making plans on Fridays so they may not be able to deliberate on Friday

Even the jury deliberations are a farce in this trial. If they want to deliberate tomorrow, all weekend, and half the night each day, I don't see where it is unreasonable to let them do just that. They've earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama