VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might sound arrogant of me,petty of me but if its death, I hope Jodi has a freak out moment, goes bonkers and she gets zapped with the stun belt..then I hope the judge really gives her a tounge lashing and verbal beat down

Oh now this just made me giggle! Thank you, imawitch!

:tyou:

William Pitts retweeted
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews · 1m1 minute ago

On the courthouse steps. No crowd for this #JodiArias verdict. 15 mins from announcement. #12News #TravisAlexander

B_WLNsZUcAA0VE3.jpg

Please, after all of this waiting, don't let Websleuth's crash.

William Pitts retweeted
12 News ‏@12News 3m3 minutes ago

"Verdict" implies there is not a hung jury in #JodiArias. Either life in prison or death. #12News

Ugh. No, it does not. The verdict in the first trial got us to this re-trial.

Omg. To see that seal again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am crying already. If it's hung, I just hope the judge sets sentencing quickly and doesn't need 90 days

Good morning. Oh man, I get ready to go out and it happens! Whatever happens, I applaud this jury for their efforts to reach a unanimous verdict. They really worked at this.

William Pitts retweeted

12 News ‏@12News · 4m4 minutes ago
"Verdict" implies there is not a hung jury in #JodiArias. Either life in prison or death. #12News

Well he is wrong. It could be no unanimous verdict.

10 minutes ya'll , here we go, my belly hurts.

Argh!!!!! Was not able to watch the live stream in Germany due to some legal restriction. Called IT. They got me set up with the Miami network. So now I'm able to see it. I nearly had a heart attack there. Sooo excited!

I cannot even begin to imagine how the Alexander family is feeling right now. Sending strength

Nancy Grace ✔ @NancyGraceHLN
Travis Alexander's family brought in courtroom and taken out again after judge had quick sidebar with counsel. #JodiArias
Expand
27m
The verdict will be read at 11:30 a.m. ET. #HLN will bring you the verdict announcement LIVE as it happens. #JodiArias
Expand
32m
VERDICT reached in #JodiArias death penalty retrial.

This jury sent a note when they were hung. I think they would know to do the same if they were hung a second time. I believe there is a true verdict.

Where is the link to watch it live????

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s13 seconds ago

Travis Alexander family just walked in. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard