Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I actually she thinks she is a psychopath, waiting to happen" Female Juror referring to Jodi Arias

She watched the Lifetime movie and wanted to discuss it during deliberations.

What a travesty of justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When that wasn't even presented in this retrial. Too bad the jurors didn't know better than to bring that up.

We came so close!!! :gaah:

where is AZlawyer?

i have a question if you are around.

can something be done about JSS ignoring the bias the jurors flagged up.

juror believes jodi is a psychopath

Yes. I don't blame JSS. She couldn't have done anything different to change the outcome once this juror was empaneled. I blame the stealth juror. Even the jury likes JSS.

T,he judge should have bloody removed her as soon as she admitted in deliberations she watched the movie. And that she believed the DP is just a form of revenge. The jury sent this info to the judge.

"Terrible for putting Travis down the way she did" Female Juror referring to Jodi Arias

Young an likely liberal in the anti DP movement.

I always thing of the quote; "If under 30 and not a liberal you have no heart. If over 30 and you are a liberal you have no brains"--Churchill

I thought she is in her 20's?

Anyone going to stand up now and say what a good job JSS did?
Yes. the jury liked her and once the stealth one was empaneled, JSS couldn't have done anything different to change the outcome.

What did the juror do if they did not deliberate? Did she sit in a corner and nap? Watch movies all day? Go into a spaced out trance for hours every day? WHAT?!?! I'm just not believing the juror refused to deliberate. I'm believing she refused to be swayed from her convictions.

I think it is this person as described by BK:JUROR #X17

Young Hispanic Female, guessed to be in her late 20's
Was not for or against DP, believes it is a serious sentence but says she can vote for it.
Has a personal and familial history of DV, was in abusive relationship with her ex for more than a decade and was physically abused by him at least once--but she says she can set aside her personal experience and judge this case on seperately. Ex husband was imprisoned for robbery
She is now married to someone she met online.

Prosecution should have rejected her from the get go. Sad. Obvious she'd feel sorry for CMJA and would believe the DV claims.

"Writing that letter to the family to me was a low blow" Female Juror

Listening to these jurors is like a balm to my wounded and hurting heart.

Jurors: Travis was put on trial.

JA is a pscyhopath, it was waiting to happen, if it was not Travis it would be someone else.

Awful person, terrible to put Travis down.

Don't believe she was remorseful. Letter to family was a low blow.

Holdout juror wrote her own note to the judge that the whole jury never saw

Can Juan bring some kind of disciplinary action against the judge o behalf of the state.

"Feel like it turned more into a pride thing of standing her ground instead of what she actually believed." Female juror referring to holdout juror
I was suspecting this dynamic could take place. Becoming stubborn and "me against the rest of you" kind of attitude. Stinks. Love listening to this. They hate the letter she wrote to Alexanders, understand she manipulated. Bless them. Smart and thorough. They wanted more testimony, more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13