Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
The date for sentencing is April 13th, LWP or LWOP.

Please remember to provide links to any attachments, reports, thumbnails photos you post.

Also remember it is okay to criticize DT, judge, etc. but do not bash them or your post will be removed.

While there was one hold out, the jury did speak. CMJA will get life in prison without parole. I am not surprised with the one holdout. I am so sorry for TA family.

B_Wh_fjVEAAZqZJ.jpg

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 4m4 minutes ago

This is about the time I lost it �� #jodiarias

The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path. ~~ Travis Alexander.

I will never forget you, Travis. You have inspired me to be a better human being.

Have you guys seen the video of the idiot of a man shouting "WAY TO GO JODI, ALRIGHT!" when the Alexanders are stood outside the court? Steven turns and stares then they all walk away. How can anyone be so so cruel?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 53s53 seconds ago
Waiting for juror press conference. Hearing only 1 juror at this time willing to speak, audio only, no visual. #jodiarias

I hope the jurors go home and google the <modsnip> out of the convicted slaughterer.

(self imposed modsnip)

My Heart is breaking for Travis's family and friends

Sorry but if it's true there was one hold out who wouldn't deliberate and JSS wouldn't replace them even after they asked to be replaced then i blame this on JSS. The appelate court could have then dealt with it. My heart is breaking for the Alexander's, the prosecution team, and the 11 jurors who did their job and wouldn't give up. I hope that one juror can sleep at night once she sees how badly she was manipulated by Jodi. I'm disgusted but i thank the jurors who saw this monster for what she is for their service and hard work

When they release the trial videos we will put up a separate thread. Hopefully the media will get them and publish them so we can discuss them here. It will be interesting to see what we missed with just having tweets from the court room.

Have you guys seen the video of the idiot of a man shouting "WAY TO GO JODI, ALRIGHT!" when the Alexanders are stood outside the court? Steven turns and stares then they all walk away. How can anyone be so so cruel?

This is one of the lost souls who follow Jodi.

county attorney confirms he believes the split was 11-1

makes it even worse

I want to hear from that one. I would like them to make a statement even in just writing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they asked when picked to be a juror if believe in the DP or are they able to hand down that sentence ??????

Random thoughts...

I'm so sorry for Travis' family. My heart hurts for and with them.

I'm probably in the minority on this but if it's true that there was only one holdout then that means that 11 jurors did not believe her. I hope Arias realizes that most people support Travis and his family.

I thank the 11 jurors for their time and effort. I hope to hear from them.

I'm grateful for Websleuths. This trial has been one the hardest things in my life. I'm hanging in there because of you guys.

'Thank you' once again to Juan Martinez and team. They did everything humanly possible for Travis and his family.

I will never forget Travis. His kind and beautiful ways inspire me to be a kinder and better person.

I heard him. Its very telling. Evil people gravitate towards each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni