Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElleElle - I wallow in sarcasm, she wasn't confused, not in the least. :)

I agree with you, she got emotional over something, bulled up and refused to listen or to deliberate.
Yep, and I have no sympathy for her. She was wrong,IMO by refusing to even talk to the others. There needs to be something changed in the jury system if something like what this juror pulled is allowed.

:jail: Verdict Pool Winners :jail:
3/5/2015Dmacky
3/5/2015Luvrosco
3/5/2015Sweet Fox
3/5/2015Zuri
3/5/2015Paintr
3/5/2015Paintr
3/5/2015nachomama
3/5/2015in search of

:grouphug:

How does she tweet? And how did a website get the names of all of the jurors and post them?

I havent seen all the jurors names, just the one, and her husband in a round about way spilled the beans on his fb page...then in turned it went viral.

Juror #4 tho is suppose to be on with Nancy Grace here shortly.

G
:jail: Verdict Pool Winners :jail:
3/5/2015Dmacky
3/5/2015Luvrosco
3/5/2015Sweet Fox
3/5/2015Zuri
3/5/2015Paintr
3/5/2015Paintr
3/5/2015nachomama
3/5/2015in search of

:grouphug:

Wow I didn't even remember I picked today. Do I win a private meeting with our special snowflake?

Seems unusual that they would meet his demands, however I'm not familiar with indigent defense fees for capital cases.

At $300/hour he made over $600,000 a year just for this case. As a state employee, it's doubtful that Juan makes anywhere near that. It's digusting.

Maybe it was rumor, but I heard that the family initially thanked the 11 jurors...later they thanked the jury. How would they have known the breakdown before the jurors spoke?

It was known to them already what the split was. It was reported what the split was before the jurors spoke so they must have indicated what the split was on their questions to the judge.

I hope the Alexanders are all huddled together somewhere and just knowing that this jury knew Travis and did not accept the lies and crap that the DT threw at them. I hope somehow that gives them comfort.

I hope so as well. They have been so strong through all of this.

I havent seen all the jurors names, just the one, and her husband in a round about way spilled the beans on his fb page...then in turned it went viral.

Juror #4 tho is suppose to be on with Nancy Grace here shortly.

No, there is a website that posted the names of all of them.

Well.....worried about Harrison Ford but at least he has knocked you know who out of the "trending on Facebook" column.....

At $300/hour he made over $600,000 a year just for this case. As a state employee, it's doubtful that Juan makes anywhere near that. It's digusting.

It is crazy they paid him $300 per hour, but he didn't make that much unless he has no overhead.

OMG if it is a true list... I just saw a list of all the jurors names, except for 17 they put "the one who saved her life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa