MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

actually, it was not one of the original ferguson protestors involved in the looting and burning.

this is an extremely racist, shameful thread. y'all should read it start to finish all at once.

wow.

actually, it was not one of the original ferguson protestors involved in the looting and burning.

this is an extremely racist, shameful thread. y'all should read it start to finish all at once.

wow.

Josh Williams, one of the leaders , co-founder of the Millennials, is in jail right now for burning down the convenience store. One of the leaders of the movement, caught on tape, burning down the store, and being encouraged to do so.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_ad4006c5-06ab-5b7e-8a7f-3fd2ed4dbbcb.html

wow.

Nothing being said has anything to do with color of ones skin but a mind set far to many people have these days.

Fine, that is your opinion, but don't disrespect me, with your HELLO, rather childish, I have never disrespected anyone on this site.

THANK YOU.

My husband and I just had to help our son come up with extra cash to upgrade his kevlar vest to the kind that prevents automatic weapon gunfire. His employer does not pay for the highest grade under armor. It is so sad that they even have to think this way now.
This would be a go.fund.me. that I would happily contribute too. Jmo

according to TGIRecovered the president is a complete idiot that race baits and promotes thuggishness, embraces lawlessness, and encourages people to attack law enforcement, then makes sure to point out her white husband works in law enforcement and isnt a racist...

nice work.

I try very hard to keep myself informed, but have to admit I'm not sure what an Obamaphone is, and have no idea about free internet. I would like to know so I can look this up and read about it.

google it?

wow.

Wow is right! So the real problem is not rioting, businesses being looted and burned, police being shot in the face for no reason....the really shameful problem is that law abiding citizens might be thinking thoughts that you don't approve of?

And no, this thread is not shamefully racist, many participants are heavily censoring their commentary. Even if it wasn't censored there is no shame in speaking the truth.

Wasn't worth my time to google, but the youtube was certainly interesting.

Add my name to the supporters of law and order, following the rules, taking care of your own & not standing in the way of others trying to do the same. And from my perspective, that is not a political rant but a plea to live peacefully with others. The protestors themselves, broadcasted in real-time & we watched destruction of businesses, looting & burning, name-calling of the cops, we saw them spat upon & cursed. We read their names & home addresses had been made public, their families & property threatened. Yet there they were, at work every day. In all the critical talk about the FPD, there were black & white officers standing side by side, protecting their headquarters (or it would surely burned to the ground.) Never, in the reports of the racial disparity within the police force, did I see a break-down of how many people of differing races actually sought employment & how many were hired. That ratio seems very important!!!!

Positive changes are not made by threatening a city, holding residents in fear, destroying property or turning a city council meeting into a shouting match. And when the higher-ups in government are clearly accusing local law enforcement of wrong-doing from the git-go..... well, we see what happened in Ferguson. Let's remember, Officer Wilson was cleared & the shooting was deemed justifiable.

A couple blocks will be boarded-up, razed & perhaps rebuilt. Police vehicles & equipment lost in the rioting will have to be replaced. Over-time wages has surely strained municipal budgets. A lot of time & money will go to "fix" Ferguson. Where does that come from? Tax-payers! Working-class people who pay their own way & also pay the way for those who take advantage of the system. The same working-class people who have been huddled inside their homes, except when they must leave, in fear for their families & mourning the loss of law & order in their town.

It's not a racist thing. It's a people thing. Defiance & disorder only creates more problems for all of us. A lot more could have been accomplished in a board room than on the streets.

TGIR, thanks to your hubby for his service & thanks to you for supporting his career. Also prayersformissing & dad. Law enforcement is not just a job, it's a calling. Prayers for you.

I just read this and thought I would pass it on. Haven't been reading this thread so I don't know if it's already been shared.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-imminent-shooting-Ferguson-cops-police.html

Seems the St Louis County Police Chief is no longer sure about a few little things, like where and who the shots came from and who the shots were aimed at.

"Belmar also told reporters Friday that he 'honestly couldn't tell you for sure' whether the mystery shooter was associated with the protesters who were picketing the Ferguson Police Department Wednesday night."

I just read this and thought I would pass it on. Haven't been reading this thread so I don't know if it's already been shared.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-imminent-shooting-Ferguson-cops-police.html

Seems the St Louis County Police Chief is no longer sure about a few little things, like where and who the shots came from and who the shots were aimed at.

"Belmar also told reporters Friday that he 'honestly couldn't tell you for sure' whether the mystery shooter was associated with the protesters who were picketing the Ferguson Police Department Wednesday night."
Yeah I'm sure they weren't targeting the police. I suspect, much like the "Hands up, don't shoot" myth, this will somehow be the fault of LE.

Maybe it was two evil white policeman on the grassy knoll shooting at gentle giants in the crowd of peaceful protesters. Luckily they are so inept they can't shoot straight.

Maybe they weren't associated with the protesters, but they were surely influenced and emboldened by them. IMO

Humans sure do have a lot of waking up to do. Hate begets hate. Who is going to break the cycle? Who is going to keep perpetuating the cycle?
Until the hate stops, nothing will change.

Maybe they weren't associated with the protesters, but they were surely influenced and emboldened by them. IMO

Regardless of how peaceful they may protest, if some bad apples are using them for cover it's a severe public safety issue.

Humans sure do have a lot of waking up to do. Hate begets hate. Who is going to break the cycle? Who is going to keep perpetuating the cycle?
Until the hate stops, nothing will change.

And that goes both ways. As long as crowds of protesters get up in the cops faces and chant threats and insults at them, those cops are going to feel threatened by them. And it will do NOTHING to make things calmer, safer out on the streets.

The hate emanates from all sides, imo.

And that goes both ways. As long as crowds of protesters get up in the cops faces and chant threats and insults at them, those cops are going to feel threatened by them. And it will do NOTHING to make things calmer, safer out on the streets.

The hate emanates from all sees, mo.

Absolutely it goes both ways. 100%
But pay attention to what you just said. It goes BOTH ways!
Who is going to step up and do the right thing?

If you are perpetuating hate, the hate keeps flowing.
I see a lot of hate flowing in this thread. JMO

I hate whoever shot the cops. Still no news?? It sounds like there was a getaway car but the shooter(s) must have been outside the car to get the shots off so accurately.....or else a sniper?? On a roof? UGH. JMO

Absolutely it goes both ways. 100%
But pay attention to what you just said. It goes BOTH ways!
Who is going to step up and do the right thing?

If you are perpetuating hate, the hate keeps flowing.
I see a lot of hate flowing in this thread. JMO

I will admit that I 'hate' it when I see people chant DEATH TO DA PIGS! I HATE IT, and I think they are ignorant and rude and misinformed. But I do not 'hate' the people. I am angry at the race baiters who incited this BS. And I HATE Al Sharpton, I admit that. But as I have said before, my kids are mixed race. I embrace them and their ethnic roots and the millions of great things that come with that birthright. But I will NOT blindly accept the LIES that much of this protest movement is based upon. Mike Brown did not have his hands up in surrender, IMO, he is not a HERO and should not be turned into an African American symbol to be worshipped by young black kids.

Maybe I am naive. But what I believe.. actually what I know with conviction, is that everybody does the best that they can given the circumstances of their lives at any given moment.

If you can come to believe that, you will have a whole new compassion for your fellow human beings even if you don't agree with how they live or the choices they make.

Things will only get better when we reach a critical mass of people who have an inherent compassion for all other human beings. It will be the ultimate "tipping point". And it has already begun. It is just a matter of how long it will take and how many catastrophes we have to suffer through before we get there. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back