MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

as believable and reasonable as Mike Mike had his hands up and begged for his life as Wilson stood over him cold bloodedly putting a round into the top of his head.

LOL, that's a new one. Haven't heard that one yet!

I am the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law but I will enforce it and no matter how you plead, cajole, beg, or attempt to stir my sympathies nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can be killed. And although I am but one man I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me and I, them. We stand watch together, the thin blue line protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police.
opening monologue from End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena
(sorry, I don't know how to place a tilde in Michael's last name)

the Houston TX PD has this quote on its recruiting page

Seems like property values are going down, and down in Ferguson, and now this last shooting will take more of a toll. Are any of our locals seeing this?

"Zisser is one of many Ferguson residents feeling a financial toll from the months of protests, media attention, and now another high-profile shooting. They’re worried not just about their own situations, but about the city coffers, too. The future of Ferguson, they say, is anyone’s guess."
http://fusion.net/story/104184/ferg...n&hootPostID=7023e9cfef5b528cef62c8ce73135fce

The media, even Fox is really pushing the whole "shooting at someone else and accidentally hit the police" angle.

So the story is he was in a car (with an illegal firearm) and he was ROBBED, while attempting to shoot the robbers he accidentally hit two cops instead and fled the scene.

Yuppers. In the "alternative reality" that is Ferguson that story is actually being broadcasted widely by the MSM as a perfectly reasonable argument.

For a really bad shot, he somehow managed to hit two police officers without even trying (if you believe his story, that is).

according to TGIRecovered the president is a complete idiot that race baits and promotes thuggishness, embraces lawlessness, and encourages people to attack law enforcement, then makes sure to point out her white husband works in law enforcement and isnt a racist...

nice work.

I Love TGIRecovered

many pics of him on SM

he's been around on Live Stream & Twitter/SM since Aug 2014

There are also pics of him holding signs during one of the protests and another oic of him wearing an anon mask and hanging with the reg anon crew there.

[ I will go find the link]

I am local for another month . . . I'll give my perspective 'cause I love WS!!! Those who don't want to read it, ignore it!

Come visit for a week - there are many open hotel rooms ;)

OMG

Jeffrey's SM

and all the links to the others - I sure hope StL County is ready for this :laugh:

I am more angry than I can express at both extremes.

Thanks for the updates and fine reporting. :) I came in late Sunday night and read of the arrest. After reading a few stories and listened to the I wasn't really shooting at cops, but I showed them story. (cough)

My feeling to date is relief​ they made the arrest.

So much could be said but I might put myself in a cranky mode, I'm practicing breathing.

krimekat I hope you keep in touch so we know you're ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back