TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

@jacelarson

"#Breaking: Just just ruled on bond for Robert Durst: no bond."

Robert Durst, 'The Jinx' Subject, Ordered Held Without Bail
BY HANNAH RAPPLEYE, STEPHANIE GOSK AND TRACY CONNOR
NBCNews

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/robert-durst/robert-durst-heads-court-push-freedom-n328496

snip

"Multimillionaire murder suspect Robert Durst was ordered held without bail Monday after a hearing in whuch his lawyers argued that prosecutors did not have enough evidence to hold him on a murder charge out of California or a drug and gun case in Louisiana. They also charged that police conducted an illegal search and grilled him even though he had a lawyer."

"As a frail-looking Durst listened, prosecutors portrayed him as an extreme flight risk who talked about jumping bail in one episode of "The Jinx," ..."

"Investigators revealed during the hearing that authorities had been tracking Durst in connection with the 2000 slaying of Susan Berman in Beverly Hills when he left his Houston apartment with five pieces of luggage earlier his month. They kept track of his cellphone pings as he drove across Texas.

They asked the Louisiana state police to use license plate readers to track whether he crossed state lines, but cops never got any hits on his three cars. Instead, the LAPD discovered he was at the J.W. Marriott in New Orleans because he called his voicemail twice from there."​

More...

You know the lawyers can see when their client has no hope of escaping conviction when they start going after technicalities with LE and start hinting around mental issues .. I predict they'll try to have him declared unfit to stand trial within the first couple of hearings. Also what is the bet his 'mental condition' sees him 'deteriorate in prison' I bet they wheel him into the courtroom and we see a few dramatic courtroom collapses.

Exactly and after the attorney's Nurmi and Willmont told lie after lie to the jurors in the Jodi Arias trial, we know that Dick Deguerin is going to throw out any and everything possible, including lying to throw people off by "pay attention to this over here and not what you are hearing or seeing over there." He is already trying to taint the jury pool by claiming this and that--he's sick, has had head surgery, is a sick, old man bla, bla, bla...

I suppose RD ills may be real, or that lump he had on his head could have just as well been a cyst, I have a friend who had two removed, but it wasn't exactly neurosurgery where one may think brain tumor/cancer. My friends with brain cancer did not have lumps, they had scars from invasive surgery to remove swelling and tumors and don't most older people walk a little funny--if it isn't your back, it can be feet, knees, hips, you know at 71, when things are falling apart. Deguerin is throwing out smoke and mirrors. I hope the prosecuting attorney's in LA and CA are ready for him.

I was watching a story on Waco over the weekend and guess who was Robert Koresh's attorney? That's right Dick Deguerin.

Gold patrol
Pelim. date set for next Thursday in #RobertDurst case #TheJinx

#RobertDurst defense attorney Dick DeGuerin leaves court pic.twitter.com/OY6mgk8WHT

image.jpg

Investigator in #RobertDurst hearing testified about a map folded to show Louisiana, Florida and Cuba, found in his hotel room.

Reuters EDITION:U.S.

New Orleans judge declares Robert Durst major flight risk, denies bail
BY JONATHAN KAMINSKY
NEW ORLEANS Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:27pm EDT

"Robert Durst, the real estate scion awaiting extradition to California to face a murder charge, was denied bail on Monday after a judge deemed him to be a potential danger to others and a likely flight risk.

Durst, recently featured in the HBO documentary "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," must remain in Louisiana on local weapons charges at least until his next court date on April 2, Magistrate Judge Harry Cantrell ruled.

"There is a substantial risk the defendant might flee," the judge said.

Durst's lawyer, Dick DeGuerin, did not seek bail at the hearing, but argued his client's recent arrest and the search of his hotel room in New Orleans were improper.

Durst's attorneys are seeking to expedite his extradition to Los Angeles County, where he has been charged with the 2000 murder of longtime friend Susan Berman, and have challenged the basis for his arrest on a Los Angeles County murder warrant earlier this month in New Orleans."​

More ...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/23/us-usa-durst-bond-idUSKBN0MJ20E20150323

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/23/tracking-robert-durst-whats-he-still-hiding

But just last week police may have caught Durst with another Houston alias – and another unresolved web of connections. Inside one of the Robinhood condos, a police affidavit states, officers found a credit card in the name of Stafford J Demouchette – the same as a Houston-area man who has been repeatedly convicted on drug offenses and firearms charges, the last of which came in 2008. (The Guardian was unable to reach Demouchette.)

Another Durst identity that turned up at the condo was the July 15 Real Estate Company, a limited liability firm that Durst registered as headquartered in Huntsville, Texas.

Corporation Wiki

15 Real Estate, LLC in Huntsville, TX

July 15 Real Estate, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Monday, April 18, 2005 and is approximately ten years old, according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Monday, February 16, 2015.

Key People

Robert Durst serves as the Governing Person and has interests in other corporate entities including Kudzu, LLC

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Huntsville/july-15-real-estate-llc/36911476.aspx

The Guardian article that TexMex posted is really quite good.

Yummmmmm. That pic looks delicious. I have dined at NOLA's and it was incredible!. But that is besides the point. There again you see him PUSHING to be caught in a high traffic area in a massively popular restaurant..He is methodical, that is for sure. He is not insane, he is smart and likes to play cat and mouse.

Psycho killer Robert Durst enjoyed his final meal as a free man at celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse’s French Quarter restaurant — dining alone on rustic, garlic-crusted fish with no clue that the FBI would haul him off in handcuffs soon after he put his fork down.
“He was sitting at the bar and was really quiet,” a restaurant worker at NOLA said of the odd old man, who, unbeknownst to him, is implicated in a trio of deaths and disappearances.
“But he had this weird little smile on his face,” the worker recalled. “I thought to myself, this guy is either a scientist or a serial killer.”
It was 9 p.m. on Saturday, March 14, when the 71-year-old Durst walked into the self-described “casual and funky” restaurant on St. Louis Street.

View attachment 71513

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/robert-durst-ate-final-meal-at-emerils-restaurant-before-bust/

Legal people on TV say there probably will not be a prelim hearing on Apr. 2
The state will convene a grand jury to indict Durst before then and that means no prelim

Yummmmmm. That pic looks delicious. I have dined at NOLA's and it was incredible!. But that is besides the point. There again you see him PUSHING to be caught in a high traffic area in a massively popular restaurant..He is methodical, that is for sure. He is not insane, he is smart and likes to play cat and mouse.

I've had some amazing meals there
#steak
image.jpg

WOW! Was this in the Birkbeck book? (try saying that ten times fast!) I have never heard that about Kathie Durst in any reports, but I'm actually glad and impressed that I haven't, because while I do agree that it's titillating and interesting, I don't think it has anything to do with her death.

I agree and I hadn't heard it either. There were multiple sources on this in A Deadly Secret..not just Robert. Her friends confirmed the affairs (one was the chief resident at Jacobi Hospital, Alan Schrieber) and drug use (2-3 grams of coke a week) The problems in (failing) med school were most likely a combination of the cocaine and the stress and abuse in the marriage. She went to the hospital at least once to document the abuse.

http://abc13.com/news/robert-durst-linked-to-1971-disappearance-of-college-student/569960/

ROBERT DURST LINKED TO 1971 DISAPPEARANCE OF COLLEGE STUDENT......BREAKING

Police in Middlebury, Vermont, have confirmed that there is a link between millionaire Robert Durst and the 1971 disappearance of a Middlebury College student. Durst reportedly operated a health food store in Middlebury at the same time Lynne Schulze, 18, went missing.

How long was this before he went scurrying back to NY?

How long was this before he went scurrying back to NY?

Lynne Schulze disappeared Dec 10, 1971. Everything I can find say Bob/Kathie opened All Good Things in Jan 1972 and lived in Vermont

Early 1973 moved back to Manhattan

http://ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/...from_real_estate_heir_to_accused_murderer.php

In A Deadly Secret it says Durst would just leave sometimes for a day and return telling Kathie he needed "alone time" or that he'd been looking at real estate properties

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back