GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sad and as angry as this makes me, this comes as no surprise. I didn't believe the nap story. I didn't believe any of it. I was cautious of my words BC of TOS. When I heard the long nap with a nine month old and boots and jacket and pokemon cards my hinky meter went through the roof. Then when he was in the septic tank and how that was described, I had no doubt that neglect was involved. A beautiful precious boy was taken soon because parents were irresponsible. My blood is boiling.

Well obviously they were POI's .....since they took the baby away.

And that's why the sheriff would not comment if the baby was still in the home.

I knew pretty much if they took the baby out something was up with the parents possible being involved or caused Noah death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PT looks so young. I think he is in his late 20s/early 30s? AW looks awful. I don't know if it's drugs or the week long ordeal that makes her look so run down.

I thought the "hard credible tip" was a good hint here.

Poor little baby. What did they do to him? Why would they stuff his body into a septic tank? That beautiful child. Their own baby in the toilet, essentially.

I am so sad for him.

Well, I lost that bet. Quite a turn of events in this case and they actually had new news. I am very saddened to hear of the arrests, but make no mistake that I stand behind their decision. They have the facts and I want to see justice done for Noah if they played a role in his death. I took up for them as long as LE presented them as victims, but now it is a different story. It is very sad to know the baby and Noah were both in jeopardy.

I was surprised to see Paul included in the arrest. If Paul was actually at work on Sunday something must have happened before, but what and when?

I am heartbroken all over again for Noah. He trusted them. He loved them dearly. Poor little fella. :(

If you look for Paul's FB there are pics from a couple years ago where he looks healthier, a few pounds heavier and it is eerie how much they look alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When our family pets die, even little ones like hamsters, we make sure they get a proper burial, we don't just dump them. To toss your child into sewage is disgusting beyond belief.

If Noah died before the Sunday morning, then they actually chose that place. If that makes sense. They had a car and could taken him away somewhere, but they put him into the sewage. Nothing can be defended about killing or covering up the death of your child, but if that is your chosen means of disposal of your baby, then you are plain evil.

And someone asked earlier here about the FB page.

When they discussed the name change, people suggested Justice for Noah. The Admins declined because they did not want it to be about his death but to celebrate his life.
I wonder if the reason they went dark was because they knew or heard credible info that these arrests were coming.
I wondered, too, why the remainders of donations from the memorial fund were set up to go to an education fund for his little sister.

It all kind of makes sense now.

This is awful news. I didn't want to believe that the parents had anything to do with Noah's death. Poor little one...

I pray you Rest in Peace Noah ~:rose:

They do look young and normal but I guess you cannot tell who they really are from a photo. No one has more empathy than me but it is reserved for the children in most cases.

http://www.nrvrj.org/inmate-info.html They've just posted the arrests, because I've been watching it, they waited till this presser.

Looking at this, Ashley is married, Paul is not married. Ashley's charges are not listed and Paul's charges are listed. JMO but I think if Ashley did take Paul to work Sunday morning they did not take the children with them, they left them home alone...
ETA Ashley's charges are showing up now

My computer decided to freeze at the exact moment the presser started so I only got the tail end and did not hear the first part. Is there a link where I can see the entire presser?

If that septic tank was open enough (or the lid was broken or inadequate) and LE knows this and doesn't say so, then shame on them, IMO.

The Sheriff can't stand social media and is angry at the rumors and speculation when he can put this all to rest.

By the way, this is coming from a die-hard LE supporter.

If that lid was bolted down or under sod, this was not an accident. Then we have LE saying that nobody else's child was ever in danger. (paraphrasing). Well, if they can say that with certainty, they should SAY this was an accident.

IMO, there are only 2 scenarios here.
1) Accident
2) Parent involvement.

Obviously, I hope it's #1

I'm guessing this is why they said there was no reason for the community to be in fear because they knew his parents killed him.

That's exactly what I was saying a little bit ago with the above post. I was trying to be stealthy. I gave only 2 options because a stranger was ruled out by LE's statement.

Looking at this, Ashley is married, Paul is not married. Ashley's charges are not listed and Paul's charges are listed. JMO but I think if Ashley did take Paul to work Sunday morning they did not take the children with them, they left them home alone...

Actually I think they are currently adding info.
I went there 10 minutes ago and barely any info was in Ashley's profile. So soon enough they'll add more I bet.

Jmo,when LE would not answer the question about the baby, I pretty much concluded the worst.

What would have happened without the tip to look in the septic tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending