GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gitana, so glad to see you on this thread!

What kind of mother lets her son stay in sewage? How could they use there toilet after putting the baby in there. I will never get this out of my brain...............EVIL

I tend to agree about the mom being more culpable but they both had to put him in the septic. I am thinking that since the mom was home with him more that her habit (if there was one) impacted Noah more. As people noted he was unsupervised a lot when home with mom.

I was frustrated when people started speculating the excuse of PPD and tired working mom. I know PPD is real and I know parenting is exhausting but there is a need to stop giving people outs for their bad behavior.

The whole favorite boots and card tin thing makes me really sad. They took the things he loved and threw them away with him to hide what they did. If my child died those would be the things I held on to.

I think you're right about Mom.. I just want so badly for Moms to be their children's safe place. But the septic tank.. that's a male thing, for sure. IMO

What kind of mother lets her son stay in sewage? How could they use there toilet after putting the baby in there. I will never get this out of my brain...............EVIL

I agree. I gave the parents the benefit of the doubt because I couldn't wrap my brain that a parent would do this. Boy was I wrong. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. I can't get that little guy's face out of my head. I'm so sick and disgusted by this.

I'm too tired to go back to look now, but I seem to remember that people who wanted to be involved in searching for Noah were told at one point that LE had it covered; no volunteers were needed beyond one or two initial searches. If they suspected the parents all along, LE did an amazing job of making the public think the parents were being very helpful and cooperative while being so distraught.

Now I have to go back and check to see if I'm remembering the searchers not being needed. When I follow so many cases, sometimes I think I've mixed up some of the details.

LE knows when people are lying, and I think they saw through the nap story right away. No doubt they had the parents in their sights by the end of the first day, if not sooner. It amazes me that people think they can tell lies to LE and expect to be believed. Jmo

I'm too tired to go back to look now, but I seem to remember that people who wanted to be involved in searching for Noah were told at one point that LE had it covered; no volunteers were needed beyond one or two initial searches. If they suspected the parents all along, LE did an amazing job of making the public think the parents were being very helpful and cooperative while being so distraught.

Now I have to go back and check to see if I'm remembering the searchers not being needed. When I follow so many cases, sometimes I think I've mixed up some of the details.

What happened was, LE told volunteers that were showing up they were no longer needed. They had used volunteer searchers in the beginning, but when the professional searching and tracking teams came in, they did not need the extra man power.

I am so PO'd! I can't even breathe :anguish: Who does this? Monsters!!!

could they also be charged with abuse of a corpse? I hope they get every charge available and never get out of jail.............JMOO

That's what I was thinking... they have them both in there.. separated.. obviously the one has more severe charges than the other.. they likely can't know at this point who was the perp with Noah, so they get them both, so one will talk. They have been together a long time! I wonder if there is any substance to the rumor they have an older boy, also in care.

Maybe they think by arresting them it will make one or both of them talk or turn against the other one. They already now have their funeral body language probably on tape to study.

LE knows when people are lying, and I think they saw through the nap story right away. No doubt they had the parents in their sights by the end of the first day, if not sooner. It amazes me that people think they can tell lies to LE and expect to be believed. Jmo

Of course they did... The nap was the only story she could tell that she could say that she had zero knowledge of what happened. Because she was sleeping. "What were you doing on the morning of... at such and such time?" and "What do you know about such and such?" "NOTHING. I WAS SLEEPING." The fact that she copped to sleeping for 3 1/2 hours while her 2 kids were unattended...yes, two kids, because I don't know any 9 month old (none of my 4 did), who would sleep for that long after being awake for only an hour or so after sleeping all night, made me immediately think this:

If she is admitting to that and willing to take her lumps on that, what was she really doing that the nap story was the lesser of two evils?

What are you talking about?

Of course they did... The nap was the only story she could tell that she could say that she had zero knowledge of what happened. Because she was sleeping. "What were you doing on the morning of... at such and such time?" and "What do you know about such and such?" "NOTHING. I WAS SLEEPING." The fact that she copped to sleeping for 3 1/2 hours while her 2 kids were unattended...yes, two kids, because I don't know any 9 month old (none of my 4 did), who would sleep for that long after being awake for only an hour or so after sleeping all night, made me immediately think this:

If she is admitting to that and willing to take her lumps on that, what was she really doing that the nap story was the lesser of two evils?

YES. Awesome point.

What are you talking about?
every time the toilet was used and flushed it would go to the rest of the sewage that baby Noah was buried in..................disgusting! EVIL...............no one deserves to be buried in that chit!

Now that this is all done, can we say that it is weird for innocent parents to hide inside, refuse to be seen, not give any statements, not go to any searches, nothing. I know that someone innocent *could* do that, but they 99.999% of the time don't. Hannah Graham's parents were on the news, in the news, on the ground, just looking for their sweetness and she was in college! Carletha Freeland-Gaither's family was on the news and most couldn't even get words to come out their mouths, but they were there trying. When we are talking about what is more probable, it is much more probable that innocent parents search or speak or beg!, so when they are locked up inside and completely silent, it is not that people want to go falsely accusing anyone, it is that that behavior is indicative of someone who is hiding something. It seems like when we get inside of these cases, we are not able to logically discuss things without being accused of being a heartless troll, when really, we might just be discussing what the body language is saying. I just wanted to take a minute to discuss that since the emotionality of thinking I am falsely accusing someone of something they didn't do is over. Sometimes, logic and probability lead you exactly where they should. To the truth.

Now that this is all done, can we say that it is weird for innocent parents to hide inside, refuse to be seen, not give any statements, not go to any searches, nothing. I know that someone innocent *could* do that, but they 99.999% of the time don't. Hannah Graham's parents were on the news, in the news, on the ground, just looking for their sweetness and she was in college! Carletha Freeland-Gaither's family was on the news and most couldn't even get words to come out their mouths, but they were there trying. When we are talking about what is more probable, it is much more probable that innocent parents search or speak or beg!, so when they are locked up inside and completely silent, it is not that people want to go falsely accusing anyone, it is that that behavior is indicative of someone who is hiding something. It seems like when we get inside of these cases, we are not able to logically discuss things without being accused of being a heartless troll, when really, we might just be discussing what the body language is saying. I just wanted to take a minute to discuss that since the emotionality of thinking I am falsely accusing someone of something they didn't do is over. Sometimes, logic and probability lead you exactly where they should. To the truth.

Even parents who were under intense scrutiny and assumed guilt from the public (Jenise Wright, Alanna Gallagher, etc) spoke out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861