AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! A great bit of sleuthing MissD - finding that reassignment! Really causing :discuss: :thinking: :discuss: here!

Thank you Steve, but I can't really take credit for it. My close personal friend here, kymmas3434, is the one who initially found that info. She's smart as a whip. We do a lot of sleuthing together on our own.

http://www.realtytrac.com/real-estate-guides/foreclosure-laws/arizona-foreclosure-laws/

^Foreclosure laws in Arizona.^

Her condo was basically empty for all we know for 10 months, she could have been sub-letting. If someone was living there, it may have paid her monthly loan on the condo. This may have been a wise investment on her part. My brother had bought, remodeled, and sold 2 homes (Tempe and Prescott) by the time he was 30. It fast tracked him to a fantastic credit rating. AF had been exposed to the boom and bust of the real estate market, Arizona was one of the last States to recover, "Buyer's Market".

The beneficiary is the mortgage company. Unless you, as a single person, pay cash on the barrel, banks and lending companies basically hold the deed until the property is paid off.

If AF had put another name on the loan and mortgage paperwork, THAT person (Successor Trustee) would be the responsible payee, unless there was "Mortgage Life Insurance" in which the mortgage would be paid off by the insurance company, the Successor Trustee being the beneficiary.

Jason Sherman was contracted by Green Tree to represent their interests in the condo. Someone from AF's family or a representative may have contacted the mortgage company. Quite possibly the SPD did when they were looking at her financials.

AF just doesn't seem the type to allow an investment to slip away...........going back to the docs to check out some other things.

Bremina, that was still incredibly fast. Her body was barely cold when that deed was recorded.

Definitely agree she wasn't the type to lose an investment like that, unless she was under some kind of duress that can't be found in court docs.

I'm thinking there's much more to the story on that condo she owned on Indian School. That is only one block away from me btw.

Why would Allison do something that would affect her credit scooter for TEN YEARS?

Like I said before, she bought the house before the condo was foreclosed. House was bought around Jun 2014, foreclosure proceedings on condo were probably not started until later in the year or early 2015.

Foreclosure affects your ability to get another conventional home loan for about 7 years.

Like I said before, she bought the house before the condo was foreclosed. House was bought around Jun 2014, foreclosure proceedings on condo were probably not started until later in the year or early 2015.

Foreclosure affects your ability to get another conventional home loan for about 7 years.

I know when she bought the home.

Again, I pose the question: why would Allison, in a buyer's market, take a risk like that? Why would she buy a $390K house when she had not already sold her $270K condo? This makes no sense to me unless she was really in a hurry to get out of that place for some reason we don't know.

A foreclosure not only prevents you from getting a conventional loan, it seriously damages your FICO for years.

Again, why would Allison do that?

I can't find anything in the documents about "Foreclosure", just the "Notice of Substitution Trustee".
If this was a foreclosure, AF would have to convey Trust Deed to the lender or Substitute Trustee, which would involve her signature and notarization, releasing all claims to said property.

Again, I think AF's family, a representative, or SPD contacted the mortgage company when they were looking at her financials. SPD may have frozen all her accounts and her mortgage payment might not have processed.
Trustee Sales have to be recorded 90 days before the sale can take place, so the quicker it's filed, the sooner the lender can recoup their $'s. It involves just the 2 recorded documents, and can be done in 15 minutes, if the Sub Trustee is close to the Recorder's office. Mr. Sherman may be on retainer for Green Tree.
Once Green Tree was made aware of AF's death, they would have been on it PDQ.

How sad that she didn't get to enjoy her lovely home. I hope this person is arrested soon.

I can't see real estate dealings being a factor in her murder, but jmo.

http://www.realtytrac.com/real-estate-guides/foreclosure-laws/arizona-foreclosure-laws/

^Foreclosure laws in Arizona.^

Her condo was basically empty for all we know for 10 months, she could have been sub-letting. If someone was living there, it may have paid her monthly loan on the condo. This may have been a wise investment on her part. My brother had bought, remodeled, and sold 2 homes (Tempe and Prescott) by the time he was 30. It fast tracked him to a fantastic credit rating. AF had been exposed to the boom and bust of the real estate market, Arizona was one of the last States to recover, "Buyer's Market".

The beneficiary is the mortgage company. Unless you, as a single person, pay cash on the barrel, banks and lending companies basically hold the deed until the property is paid off.

If AF had put another name on the loan and mortgage paperwork, THAT person (Successor Trustee) would be the responsible payee, unless there was "Mortgage Life Insurance" in which the mortgage would be paid off by the insurance company, the Successor Trustee being the beneficiary.

Jason Sherman was contracted by Green Tree to represent their interests in the condo. Someone from AF's family or a representative may have contacted the mortgage company. Quite possibly the SPD did when they were looking at her financials.

AF just doesn't seem the type to allow an investment to slip away...........going back to the docs to check out some other things.

Successor Trustee is putting someone else's name on the mortgage as a secondary person to continue paying it after you die?? I never heard of this before.

I don't know. she looks kind of innocent and naïve to me, coming from the upper Midwest. I think she has values too. I can't see her living in a condo paid for by a boyfriend. It could be it was sold and she bought this home and then the condo sale fell through. If they say no forced entry, then how come the boyfriend was shown on camera, but not the next person who came to her door?!!!!! Sounds like this person came through a back window. so maybe my neighbor theory is all wrong.

Nancy, wow! If I was an easily offended person, I would be. People from the Midwest aren't like that because they are from here. People from all over are like that because that is just who they are because it is their personality and who they have come to be.

I can't see real estate dealings being a factor in her murder, but jmo.
For some reason I think of the McStay's and all the WS discussion there was about their business dealings... in the end it was their business partner who was arrested..

Nancy, wow! If I was an easily offended person, I would be. People from the Midwest aren't like that because they are from here. People from all over are like that because that is just who they are because it is their personality and who they have come to be.

Huh? Why would you be offended?! Are you from the Midwest? That might explain it. Anyway, I'm not into conflicts. so have a nice night :)

For some reason I think of the McStay's and all the WS discussion there was about their business dealings... in the end it was their business partner who was arrested..

They have not proven that yet. They are still questioning the SB LE who said they were bludgeoned in their home but no blood has been found. Strange.

You know, I just want to say that IMO everyone here has a right to explore their theory. No one really knows what happened. We are desperate for answers. Just because someone wants to explore another avenue or go down a different path from what you are thinking doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong or their idea is irrelevant. It can be so discouraging to try to expand upon a theory only to have someone come along and say it doesn't matter anyway. Is that really necessary? No one really knows why Allison was murdered. If you say you think it was random and someone else says they think the neighbor did it and then someone else thinks the handyman did it and someone else thinks the burglar did it, that's okay. But I think saying someone's idea is irrelevant is not okay.

Just my opinion!

Also, who is executor/executrix, she must have had a Will, since she's single, no?

Debatable. If she had real property (house, car, etc.) that was fully paid for, I could see her having a Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcameo6