AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried them..........worked for me? I you just clicking them, or right click and open in new tab? I just clicked.

Are you on your phone or a PC? They won't open on my iPhone.

Hi folks :) This is a reminder just landing at random.

Please remember not to present things as fact when they are opinions, assumptions, or speculation. For good measure and good will, throw in your MOOs, JMHOs, etc, to somehow make it clear that they are not facts.

Thanks !!

You know, I just want to say that IMO everyone here has a right to explore their theory. No one really knows what happened. We are desperate for answers. Just because someone wants to explore another avenue or go down a different path from what you are thinking doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong or their idea is irrelevant. It can be so discouraging to try to expand upon a theory only to have someone come along and say it doesn't matter anyway. Is that really necessary? No one really knows why Allison was murdered. If you say you think it was random and someone else says they think the neighbor did it and then someone else thinks the handyman did it and someone else thinks the burglar did it, that's okay. But I think saying someone's idea is irrelevant is not okay.

Just my opinion!

I totally agree. Truth be told, we know practically nothing. Every spark has the potential to turn into a roaring fire. I, personally, love to hear every theory. In fact some posts on these threads get the gears in my mind turning in a totally different direction. It's all relevant until we are shown that it isn't.

Also, who is executor/executrix, she must have had a Will, since she's single, no?

A surprising amount of people do not have a will. Especially younger people, with or without assets. Heck, I'm 47 and my husband and I have a lot of assets, not worth a large amount, but we do have two homes, assorted vehicles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, accounts etc and it would be a mess if we were to die suddenly as neither of us has a will. It's one of those things we talk about 'getting around to doing' but to date we haven't. Note to self: Get on this!

:seeya: Heads Up! New Thread coming. This one will close in 15 minutes.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member