GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knife??

At about 3 p.m. that day, police said, Nowsch approached a group of children near Alta Drive and Anatolia Lane and pulled out a knife and held it to Marin’s throat.

Marin, who is legally blind, may not have been wearing his glasses when the attack occurred, according to a police report.

The victim told police the blade of the knife was against a vein in his neck and Nowsch had his thumb pressed against the top of the blade, according to the report.

“I’m gonna slit your throat, kid,” Nowsch said.

The victim froze and a girl with him asked Nowsch to let him go.

“F—- you, you little b——,” Nowsch said, put the knife away and walked away.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/erich-nowsch-accused-tammy-meyers-death-faces-new-charge

Whoa. Hold on. Marin was ID'ed early on as one of the Meyers brothers.

What in the world are you talking about? Different last name, not one of the Meyers brothers at all.

Knife??

At about 3 p.m. that day, police said, Nowsch approached a group of children near Alta Drive and Anatolia Lane and pulled out a knife and held it to Marin’s throat.

Marin, who is legally blind, may not have been wearing his glasses when the attack occurred, according to a police report.

The victim told police the blade of the knife was against a vein in his neck and Nowsch had his thumb pressed against the top of the blade, according to the report.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/erich-nowsch-accused-tammy-meyers-death-faces-new-charge

I remember seeing an interview with a man who lives next to the park and he talked of an elderly man who was trying to clean up the park.

Whoa. Hold on. Marin was ID'ed early on as one of the Meyers brothers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...in-Las-Vegas-*Arrest*&p=11498072#post11498072

Article linked within that

“She was always making sure I was fed,” said DM a family friend from California. “She was an innocent woman, and she didn’t deserve any of this.”

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/l...d-rage-fit-recalled-nurturing-las-vegas-vigil
Well, DM was identified as a family friend, not one of the brothers. Regardless, the guy EN allegedly pulled a knife on is not named DM.

Do they bus these people back and forth between SoCal & Vegas or what?

I gotta say reading that Nancy Grace transcript was like reading Sstar and Jjenny's posts. That's not an insult. Just saying they are perfectly in line with how Nancy Grace was viewing the case at that time. I wonder if NG has subsequently changed her tune.

LOL! NG has been neutered since the Duckett case. Ever since then she has had to take a different approach because of being sued. She was bad before that but still somewhat entertaining. I am unable to watch her at all anymore. Too bad Greta doesn't do much crime anymore. There are no decent live crime shows anymore.

I see someone's (barely legible) handwriting all over this, I hate to say. The more sympathetic they try to make TM, the worse she looks. The more evil they try to make EN look, the more absurd it looks.

JMO

Knife??

So was it Marin who got word that it was EN and told the Meyers? Then EN threatened to kill him?

You are missing the main idea. The main idea is that KM told RM who the perp was many days before the arrest. Nowhere does it specify that she found out from social media. Whether it was from her own eyes that witnessed EN that night or from SM, the M's never told police anything. Who would not tell LE the name of the person that killed their mother????

No, it was RM who said it was found out on SM

Reading the NG transcript doesn't make sense in that NG is saying that EN was in the road rage car - presumably how KM could ID EN - and that's why TM went back out. It's basically saying now that they went after EN because he was falsely identified as with the road rager is about the only way I can read the transcript with what we know now. KM shouldn't have IDed EN as per what was testified to, she wasn't in the car when they actually ran into EN.

Also it would be good to know when EN was arrested on 2/15 and what time the Meyers came over there given how he's charged with something happening on 2/15, which if the incident happened at 3 PM that would mean the arrest and the Meyers came over happened sometime in afternoon/evening.

LOL, reading the NG transcript is confusing to me, I rarely watch her :crazy: I also remember the RM gave his statement to the press and after listening to it again, it's confusing. I never really put much stock in what RM says because he wasn't there that night. This is going to sound mean and I don't want it to, but I always thought RM wants his spot in the media simply to mouth off. I understand his anger but when he talks about that night he sounds disconnected, doesn't make much sense to me so I stopped relying on his statements. I'm trying to piece this mess together from what I read from the GJ statements. :)

I still don't believe TM knew EN was in the Audi that night. I also wonder if EN knew who was out to get him because he never said who it was, or maybe he did and we haven't heard it yet.

LOL, reading the NG transcript is confusing to me, I rarely watch her :crazy: I also remember the RM gave his statement to the press and after listening to it again, it's confusing. I never really put much stock in what RM says because he wasn't there that night. This is going to sound mean and I don't want it to, but I always thought RM wants his spot in the media simply to mouth off. I understand his anger but when he talks about that night he sounds disconnected, doesn't make much sense to me so I stopped relying on his statements. I'm trying to piece this mess together from what I read from the GJ statements. :)

Certain things matter in what RM says/does as in going over to EN's on the 15th and saying who/when told him it was EN. There's really no getting around that RM went over to EN's on the 15th as the next door neighbor was a witness to them being there and EN's mom called her about it. The 15th was before the story change with TM going back out, so KM told him it was EN before BM admitted to being in the car - KM IDing EN was back when officially BM had come storming out of the house with a gun. This really makes me question KM's testimony before the GJ that she didn't recognize EN in the park nor did she see him in the car when she had previously IDed EN to her dad back when it was thought she was in the car to see the shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twentyninethousand