VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think they have a really good idea of what happened, they were just waiting to find her and now waiting on the COD to bring the hammer down. I do not know exactly what happened, but I just have a feeling LE knows and has enough evidence to have confidence in their position.

IMO that is why they kept searching so vigorously for AJ, is because they knew enough to know she was probably murdered, they just needed her remains and COD to make the case airtight.

JMO of course...

Great answer, they likely do have something, after all they found the house...

Even when you expect this... getting the confirmation still feels like a kick to the face. Man.

Rest well, sweet spunky Anjelica. You are loved, always, even by those who were never fortunate enough to meet you. You will always be loved.

There will be justice.

Great answer. I agree. As I've stated before, there was soooooo muuch stuff that came out during ARS's court documents, stuff nobody had any idea about, like how JR's clothing and glasses were actually in her backpack, how they used dna from her water bottle, the other dna evidence they had, the location of the cross, sooooo many things.

So true. And they seemed to know right where to go to look for the remains. They have not gone out on that many 'blind' searches. In some cases they do a huge grid search and kind of guess where a missing person might be. it can go on for many months. Even years.

But it seemed like they zeroed in on this area pretty closely. I wonder what led them there?

I have to call it a night. I'm too angry to be useful. (((((((( Zach )))))))))

#justice4AJ

(My spiritual friend whom I respect immensely said I need to send love and light to those I'm angry at that do awful things to harm innocent people, like my terrible neighbors, won't go there.)
(I understand this, and try to do this (send love and light to these low lifes, but really I just think most of these people I'm supposed to send light to really just deserve a really painful asswhipping to say the least.
Now, who am I to judge anyone else, sure I don't kňow what they went through in their childhood, abuse, etc etc, but bad people are just bad people a lot of the time imo. This is my opinion!!!! I'm not saying this is the case with everyone, I know good people make mistakes, but sheesh, either you do these kinds of things (rape) or you don't. I think these perps are all sick, chemically, biologically, whatever you want to call it. Jmo.

But you don't have to be a psychic to see the danger in some choices. Eyelid tattoos + long record = probably not a family-friendly guy. JH probably has used a computer a time or two, it's not hard to google someone. If you're single and want to court danger, so be it. I can't just give a pass on due dilligence.

This does NOT mean I don't have compassion for her suffering. Long after everyone else moves on, her dreams will be haunted. If she knew then what she does now... She needs all the compassion we can give her. JMO

Exactly. I have empathy and compassion for her loss. I cannot imagine the pain involved in losing one's beautiful. sweet baby girl. I would want to die and probably would only be kept alive by my need to mother my remaining family. It is truly heartbreaking.
And yet, I have some lingering anger when I hear the circumstances of his joining her family of three young girls. It is negligence, plain and simple, imo.

Not as long as any of you.

Yeeaaaaaaah, you have!!!! I have seen many many many thoughtful, insightful, intelligent, sound posts from you on many threads for a long time. Thinking beyond the box is exactly what makes you wonderful. I would think a year and a half of active posting is pretty well established! And your thoughts are valid! Others don't have to agree, but it certainly doesn't make your posts any less worthwhile. That's my opinion.

In my experience in following cases of the missing, LE often has far more evidence collected during the course of the investigation than the public ever realizes until the trial. At which point we all go :jawdrop: when it hits us why they didn't disclose more, at the time. Not always of course, but OFTEN. I suspect AJ's case falls into that category.

I think this is very true and before WS, I would read all I could, then still be surprised on CourtTV - which BTW I miss very much. I think there should be more shows like that and America's Most Wanted, too. There should be regional shows on PBS or something. I'm getting carried away, lots of emotions tonight.

Not as long as any of you.

I meant in this case; I felt like some scenarios you laid out were so innocent sounding, sorry if I'm wrong. Nothing wrong with the What Ifs, I welcome that fresh thought. Hope I didn't come across snarky. Not my intent, I have just been so all over WH, I think with good reason, but do try to stay open. It may be the Taurus in me, can be so stubborn.

Margarita... sending love, light, positive energy, forgiveness to those you don't feel deserve it is almost more about healing yourself, than them. Kwim? It took me a really long time to 'get' that, way down to the deepest parts of me, but it is one if most liberating lessons of my life. Fwiw. <3

Margarita... sending love, light, positive energy, forgiveness to those you don't feel deserve it is almost more about healing yourself, than them. Kwim? It took me a really long time to 'get' that, way down to the deepest parts of me, but it is one if most liberating lessons of my life. Fwiw. <3

Yes it is. I made huge progress over the years. Having an obvious relapse today re: this progress.

You are so right. Thank you! :heart:

In my experience with drug addicts, they arent exactly known for keeping up with dates and holidays.

Ive thought this as well.

It could have totally slipped what passes for WH's mind, especially if he and JH werent talking all that much.Im 100 percent sober and have been for years but I would be LOST without my wife to remind me of dates/holidays/vacations etc.

I'll point at that WH didnt seem to even think twice about breaking into a strangers home.

I think he would give even less pause to breaking into a home he may have still considered as his own.

Here's to your sobriety! Congratulations! But the birthday and holiday thing? My husband drinks one beer a year and still relies on me for all important family/personal dates! I think it means you are a man!

Learning how to forgive and love is something I am still working on myself. It takes a lot of practice, methinks, but so many people I have read about that I admire have been able to do it, and it is a beautiful thing once accomplished.

I hope this is allowed, but on the WAVY site under the article saying that they positively identified the remains, there are several people saying that WH confessed to his sister. Also AJ's cousin is commenting and saying that they hope WH fries for what he did..

There are so many family members of victims who are able to forgive. I'm always so amazed by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox