Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadsell’s family told WAVY in the days after she went missing that they suspect someone she knows is involved in her disappearance. The family and news station did not name that person, because he has not been identified by police as a suspect.

Her cousin, Chelsey Zirkle, told WAVY:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/03/anjel...-virginia-teen-college-student-disappearance/

This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea. She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.

We discussed this a while back I will have to find the thread on here, but we saw the texts from AJ's cousin and AJ (I have included it below). People don't tend to use the tears of laughter emoji to discuss someone they are terrified of.
Also, I think if any of us had a family member who was being stalked and they suddenly went missing, we wouldn't wait weeks to mention that.
WH broke in to the kids house and then instructed the other kids to call LE to report said jacket. Not much of a stretch for me to think that WH went through AJ's phone, saw texts from this kid and then instructed the cousin to mention it. That's what he's done this entire case. I don't blame the kids, I honestly think they felt that doing what WH said was helping AJ.

a.jpg

That was from Wavy, I hope I am doing this post correctly.

http://wavy.com/

Can someone put hotel location on this map. Tia

WH's motel is located almost exactly where the 1 is, in the 170 mark near AJ's home. As indicated in the court records previously linked here, it's 1850 E. Little Creek Rd.

<rbbm>

Let me preface by saying that I don't have a horse in this race, and no strong opinion on where blame lies. I do feel compelled to point out, however, that if people had been "sleuthing" my family on social media, I'd be annoyed, as well. In other words, I don't read WH's "annoyed" attitude about his brother, and his brother's car, to be an indication of anything more than that WH was bothered by the as yet unfounded conjecture. JMO

But who's fault is that? When people thought stranger kidnapping. None of the family was getting looked at by the public.

But once Wes took over the case and crap started hitting the fan; That's when other family members were being looked at by the public as well.

It's no ones fault but the person responsible. They did this to the family. Not us. Jmo

Uggg, and I really wish people would stop with the vigilante Dad doing what any parent would do crap.

Vigilante Dads don't slink around waiting for people to not be home, then wait for the coat to be "discovered" and reported. That is precious time where anything could be being done to his daughter.

Nope, vigilante Dad would lay out all this proof WH says he has on the kid to LE, then if LE didn't do anything about it, vigilante Dad would grab those bullets out of that AC vent and the gun we all know
went with them and he would have called LE and told them they better damn well meet him at that doorstep or there's gonna be a huge problem Vigilante Dad would WANT the kid to be home.

Uggg, and I really wish people would stop with the vigilante Dad doing what any parent would do crap.

Vigilante Dads don't slink around waiting for people to not be home, then wait for the coat to be "discovered" and reported. That is precious time where anything could be being done to his daughter.

Nope, vigilante Dad would lay out all this proof WH says he has on the kid to LE, then if LE didn't do anything about it, vigilante Dad would grab those bullets out of that AC vent and the gun we all know
went with them and he would have called LE and told them they better damn well meet him at that doorstep or there's gonna be a huge problem Vigilante Dad would WANT the kid to be home.

In my opinion, the "vigilante dad doing what any dad would do" is complete and utter horse pucks. Granted, there ARE some people out there that would do exactly the same thing WH did, but those are the kind of people WH would have a lot in common with, as it pertains to utter disrespect of the law (or, maybe just a few sandwiches shy of a picnic lunch).

I believe the vast majority of dads out there would NOT do anything close to what WH has done. If they did, the prison population would explode overnight, filled with dads charged with the same thing WH is charged with. Since that isn't the case, I think that's proof enough on what most dads would do.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough - I'm really hoping we'll get more information after WH's hearing. :please:

I've been reading over at Sierra Lamar's thread - I hadn't followed the case and yesterday member Niner provided a brief summary which I found fascinating when comparing it to how AJ's case unfolded.

Much more information was shared by LE which certainly helped. I still can't figure out if NPD just doesn't roll the same way or if they've been tight-lipped for a specific reason. But what struck me the most was how Sierra's family and friends used their msm minutes and what all they did when searching for Sierra. The contrast is startling and way more in line of how I imagine those close to a missing teen to behave.

Of course that doesn't mean the people in AJ's case are expected to act the same way nor does it mean any of them are guilty in AJ's disappearance. I was just impressed at how Sierra's family and friends kept the focus on Sierra. Her dad also has a criminal record and even is an RSO and Sierra's mom dealt with that information in the media very elegantly.

Furthermore, a website and FB page administered by Sierra's family are strikingly different from AJ's FB page. Sadly, I think AJ's family would be taking less heat if they had had the opportunity of reading these sites as a way to guide their own page. Ah well, it's too late now - WH couldn't fight his impulse to break the law and the family couldn't resist focusing their energy on negative comments in SM.

The focus now is on finding the person who murdered AJ and bringing him/her/them to justice. I'm crossing my fingers that LE is about to break the case.

:rose: AJ

Me flipping well too. Back at the start I thought I'd probably go at the person I thought harmed my daughter with a shovel so maybe Wes was doing this. But nope he waited till everyone was out of his PARENTS house ( yes other people lived there too lets consider that) punched a dog and IMO planted the jacket. Then somehow persuaded four of AJs friends to go along with his big plan. IMO also the friends think he's full of it too.
Anyway Katydid23 pointed out what an actual concerned non evidence planter would do. Here it is as I remember in brief:
Go to suspects house
Phone police
Tell them you believe there is evidence in said house and they better get there soon or you will blow.
Wait for police.
That's what I would do not all Wes covert activities and I'm not sharing evidence with LE because they arent sharing with me. I'd be sharing every single thing.
Jamie Menandez (sp) family protested outside a suspects house and stayed within the law. That's how to do it.
Wes is worse than shifty. IMO he's guilty. Sorry for the rant.

Nice to see you Dexter.

Me flipping well too. Back at the start I thought I'd probably go at the person I thought harmed my daughter with a shovel so maybe Wes was doing this. But nope he waited till everyone was out of his PARENTS house ( yes other people lived there too lets consider that) punched a dog and IMO planted the jacket. Then somehow persuaded four of AJs friends to go along with his big plan. IMO also the friends think he's full of it too.
Anyway Katydid23 pointed out what an actual concerned non evidence planter would do. Here it is as I remember in brief:
Go to suspects house
Phone police
Tell them you believe there is evidence in said house and they better get there soon or you will blow.
Wait for police.
That's what I would do not all Wes covert activities and I'm not sharing evidence with LE because they arent sharing with me. I'd be sharing every single thing.
Jamie Menandez (sp) family protested outside a suspects house and stayed within the law. That's how to do it.
Wes is worse than shifty. IMO he's guilty. Sorry for the rant.

Nice to see you Dexter.

Agree.

Btw Thanks and same here.

They couldn't pay me to leave this case. Lol.

Originally Posted by melsmemories
Bi polar disorder previously known as manic depressive disorder http://www.loudounfriends.org/defaul...ID=107#bipolar

MTN KAT 3/25 #50>>>People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

Hmmmm.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-7&p=11624696#post11624696

:thinking:

Kadoober. I love the avatar. I always chuckle when seeing it. Jmo
Thanks Dex!

"She took the drowsy eye alcohol warning as a winking eye alcohol suggestion"... cracks me up every time.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Mothers day! <3

*returns to brunch coma*

IMO no.

The easiest route to Florida from Norfolk is to take Interstate 64 West to Richmond and then pick up Interstate 95 South.Much less traffic leaving the beach.

Its a straight shot from there all the way.

Mapquest shows going through Suffolk then picking up 58/13 to 95 so I suppose it would be possible.

I'm from SE Virginia, the mapquest route you mentioned is the way most locals would drive to Florida from Norfolk area- Suffolk to I-95.

The road that the clothes were found on (Battlefield Blvd) in Chesapeake leads to the Outer Banks of NC. Route 168 and the bypass/ toll road run parallel for a stretch in VA then route 168 into NC and Outer Banks. The area the clothes were located looks to me about 2 miles from the NC line according to addresses shown on the news footage during the search, but not the bypass/toll road section.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow. I hope we get some news then! Anyone know what would be the best website (other than here, of course :)) or news site to check in regards to Wes's court date?

Thanks Dex!

"She took the drowsy eye alcohol warning as a winking eye alcohol suggestion"... cracks me up every time.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Mothers day! <3

*returns to brunch coma*

I gave the same look to Wes when I seen the texts he was referring to as being threatening by Texty.

Lol. Ole Wes thought we were too tipsy to not recognize his bull.

I'll drink to that.

Lol

BPD actually stands for Borderline Personality Disorder. Bipolar disorder is typically characterized by manic highs and depressive lows. From what I understand he only had bipolar disorder, not BPD though?

Just jumping off your post.
IIRC, none of us know for a *fact* that WH has any mental disorders/conditions etc. The only place, to my knowledge, that it's been mentioned is in the court documents/records from his previous charges, and in those documents, it is mentioned by WH's attorney (a *defense* attorney), so IMO I take that for what it's worth. I do believe it's highly possible he *may* have some of those things mentioned in the previous court documents/records, but I personally would either have to see an official psyche eval report or other documentation from someone in the medical field stating he does indeed have such and if so, was he *currently* under any treatment for it, etc. JMO

Just jumping off your post.
IIRC, none of us know for a *fact* that WH has any mental disorders/conditions etc. The only place, to my knowledge, that it's been mentioned is in the court documents/records from his previous charges, and in those documents, it is mentioned by WH's attorney (a *defense* attorney), so IMO I take that for what it's worth. I do believe it's highly possible he *may* have some of those things mentioned in the previous court documents/records, but I personally would either have to see an official psyche eval report or other documentation from someone in the medical field stating he does indeed have such and if so, was he *currently* under any treatment for it, etc. JMO

Very true. We know next to nothing in this case since very little has come out from LE or any reliable sources. Hopefully, whether we learn the details or not, there will be justice for AJ soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn