Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post.
IIRC, none of us know for a *fact* that WH has any mental disorders/conditions etc. The only place, to my knowledge, that it's been mentioned is in the court documents/records from his previous charges, and in those documents, it is mentioned by WH's attorney (a *defense* attorney), so IMO I take that for what it's worth. I do believe it's highly possible he *may* have some of those things mentioned in the previous court documents/records, but I personally would either have to see an official psyche eval report or other documentation from someone in the medical field stating he does indeed have such and if so, was he *currently* under any treatment for it, etc. JMO

A lawyer using bpd as a defense.

America the beautiful. You have that right.

But most jurors see past the bull. So they have to asked themselves if the time arises.

Do I want this guy out on the street?

Not really.

I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow. I hope we get some news then! Anyone know what would be the best website (other than here, of course :)) or news site to check in regards to Wes's court date?

VA General District Court Online Case Info (select Norfolk-Criminal General District Court, then enter the name) https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/caseSearch.do?welcomePage=welcomePage
City of Norfolk Sheriff - Inmate Lookup http://norfolk-sheriff.com/inmate-information/

How big was the hotel suite. Did it have a couch. Or just bed bathroom. Or did it have 2 rooms. Or what.

I just want to see if he had money for a upgraded suite or if he just did the standard.

No. There had been several episodes of snow in Norfolk, prior to her going missing. In fact, according to Zach, the night he searched the ball park behind AJ's house, there was snow on the ground.

My opinion is that these Norview shorts (along with the knee brace, 2 sports bras, socks, etc.) found on the side of S Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake, did belong to AJ, and were the contents of a travel bag she brought home with her from Longwood. We have no official confirmation that these clothes belonged to AJ, but we do know that she went to Norview HS, and that she wore a knee brace, and that (according to WH) one of the bras was identified as one someone had given AJ for Christmas. If these clothing items didn't belong to AJ, then I find it extraordinary that the items of a different young woman, who attended Norview HS, played softball, and wore a knee brace, just happened to end up discarded on the side of the road in rural Chesapeake somehow.

JMO

And remember that the knee brace just happened to be the same brand as AJ's also. What a crazy coincidence it all is! (Not.) These items could all be easily swiped from the top drawer in a panic, on your way out the door. I mean, come on 2 sports bras and socks? I have a knee brace, and so do 2 other family members (and I won't even count all of the other sports braces in the family). Guess where we keep them....

What's in your top drawer?

All of which, in my opinion, was completely bogus and quite likely ruled out 100% by local LE, or we would have seen an arrest of this POI. I think it was WH who started the story about it being Texty Kid, and got the others on-board with that story when he knew all along Texty Kid had nothing to do with any of it.

Could she possibly have been texting her cousin about WH? I mean maybe he's the one that wanted to hang out, you know?

Could she possibly have been texting her cousin about WH? I mean maybe he's the one that wanted to hang out, you know?

That is exactly what I thought as well...but kept ADHDing and forgot to say it

Thank you :)

and someone saw a text in the house and that is why she had to walk off steam or what ever they said/lied about

JMO IMO OOP MOO OPM

Well, the news interviewed the cousin. I feel pretty confident that the cousin knew who they were talking about. If they were talking about Wes, I dont think she would tell the news they were talking about the kid.

Well, the news interviewed the cousin. I feel pretty confident that the cousin knew who they were talking about. If they were talking about Wes, I dont think she would tell the news they were talking about the kid.

What if AJ never mentioned his name to her. Being secretive about it. You just never know who's telling the truth theses days it's sad.

Agree. LE knows whom they were talking about.

And it wasn't Wes.

Aj wouldn't have asked those questions to cousin if the texts were from wes. Jmo

Just a heads up for everyone. If we have issues with or questions about the way our posts are being handled, TOS clearly states that we need to politely and privately address these with a mod, rather than air our objections on the thread. I've had posts removed at times too. Mods have a tough job juggling our information and opinions with WS being a victim-friendly site. It's been made clear that JH is a victim and we can't discuss her, even if we know things that are upsetting. That's just the way it is. It may be frustrating sometimes, but it keeps WS a victim-friendly site.

I would suggest that anyone local going to the hearing tomorrow clear with a mod what they can and can't post.

JMO with lots of hugs and understanding. :grouphug:

Mod note:

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email, staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=2959057#post2959057

I love Bessie and Tricia.

But it seems like there are other people on this site as well that helps run things.

Can I please get a list of mods and admins pm'ed to me.

Thanks

I love all mods and admins such ad cold pizza etc.

Now i see new mods.

Bessie (admin) and Tricia(owner) help. PLEASE.

PM a list of who is who.

I respect the boundaries.

Thanks

Link, please.

I think the whole texting thing was a.) not really a big deal in the first place and b.) made to appear as a HUGE deal, after AJ went missing, at the prompting of WH to give legs to his set-up of his intended patsy.

moo. (and if I'm right, cousin has a heck of a lot of explaining to do, since I think she KNEW all along AJ wasn't actually "scared" of the person she was texting back and forth with)

I think the whole texting thing was a.) not really a big deal in the first place and b.) made to appear as a HUGE deal, after AJ went missing, at the prompting of WH to give legs to his set-up of his intended patsy.

moo. (and if I'm right, cousin has a heck of a lot of explaining to do, since I think she KNEW all along AJ wasn't actually "scared" of the person she was texting back and forth with)

One thing I have learned from following these kinds of cases, is that, in hindsight, it's very easy to read something sinister in even the most innocent of things. My feeling about the cousin is that, once AJ had disappeared, she recalled those texts between AJ and herself regarding Texty, and did exactly that...read something sinister into a relatively innocuous situation. And I'm sure that idea was an ember that Wes was only to happy to pour gasoline on.
I don't think the cousin intentionally mislead anyone.

JMO

I thought it was a possibiliy WH was texting her.
I wonder if these texts started when he left the home.
Maybe felt hey im leaving her mom she is 18 !!

don't u think she would have said something to one of her friends?

I thought it was a possibiliy WH was texting her.
I wonder if these texts started when he left the home.
Maybe felt hey im leaving her mom she is 18 !!

don't u think she would have said something to one of her friends?
I think that's possible. But I think if she told her cousin, the cousin would encourage her to tell JH. Isn't that cousin on JH's side of the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther