Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ's body had been exposed to the elements and animal predation for almost 30 days. I would be VERY surprised if a sexual assault could be proven under those circumstances. JMO

If found, there may be trace on clothes.

good morning, WS. hoping we're one day closer to getting justice for our girl :)

Good afternoon now...I have come back to the threads three times this am. Don't know how I managed to clean house. It's feeling weird outside of this site. I hope LE has all the answers. Off to try to be busy again, so hopeful for the truth. So many off-kilter things have been said ("I feel she's safe" and "You'll never find the gun") just keep bouncing around. Sounds like the adults (and I use that term loosely) were maybe all in the cookie jar.

I am beyond disgusted at the actions of those closet to AJ. They all should be ashamed of themselves!! Apparently telling the truth is a tall task for that group. I am mad about this! Even more sad for AJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all this time I still can't wrap my head around this case. A beloved daughter and friend goes missing, and what happens?

Mom says she believes AJ's safe but doesn't believe texts sent were from her. Msm reports she was last seen at 5:30 am, 7:30 am, or maybe driving her truck or maybe walking in her neighborhood. No one clarifies the time.

People ask “What was she wearing?” No answer. People ask “Are there any places AJ likes to go and hang out?” No answer. People ask “Does AJ have friends or relatives in other states?” No answer. Instead the page dedicated to finding her announces various fundraising, the family spokesperson asks for funds to start a social media business. A petition misstating Virginia Code is started. People are warned that negative comments will be removed. Cops are called on the media.

AJ's dad believes AJ is being held in the house of a friend – who lives with his mother – and hatches a plot to break into it. AJ's friends go along with it. Prior to the break-in WH blows an air horn in front of the boy's house. AJ's friends lie to LE. Fourteen days later they admit the lie. SM wars rage on and on.

And these are just some highlights. Right now, as a member of the public I don't trust any of these people. They should all be ashamed of their actions. Poor AJ was lying behind an abandoned house while the people who supposedly loved her were more concerned about themselves and what strangers thought of them. How can they even sleep at night?

After all this time I still can't wrap my head around this case. A beloved daughter and friend goes missing, and what happens?

Mom says she believes AJ's safe but doesn't believe texts sent were from her. Msm reports she was last seen at 5:30 am, 7:30 am, or maybe driving her truck or maybe walking in her neighborhood. No one clarifies the time.

People ask “What was she wearing?” No answer. People ask “Are there any places AJ likes to go and hang out?” No answer. People ask “Does AJ have friends or relatives in other states?” No answer. Instead the page dedicated to finding her announces various fundraising, the family spokesperson asks for funds to start a social media business. A petition misstating Virginia Code is started. People are warned that negative comments will be removed. Cops are called on the media.

AJ's dad believes AJ is being held in the house of a friend – who lives with his mother – and hatches a plot to break into it. AJ's friends go along with it. Prior to the break-in WH blows an air horn in front of the boy's house. AJ's friends lie to LE. Fourteen days later they admit the lie. SM wars rage on and on.

And these are just some highlights. Right now, as a member of the public I don't trust any of these people. They should all be ashamed of their actions. Poor AJ was lying behind an abandoned house while the people who supposedly loved her were more concerned about themselves and what strangers thought of them. How can they even sleep at night?

1000 Times Agree!!! How in the world can they sleep at night!! Still mad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post! I wonder what they did every night as they circled the wagon? I find this all so sad. How deeply are drugs involved? And who all?

Ms Marple THANK YOU for putting this out there :yourock:

I hope the one person that could have assisted more reads this...I am not sure what they thought was going to get accomplished with their reactions. I truly hope all young adults and children associated with this mess are safe...that is my biggest concern.... and of course #FINDINGJUSTICE4AJ

Sorry to be nitpicky, but WH was nothing close to a father to AJ

Are we not allowed to discus another's arrest if it's a family member and on MSM?

Sorry to be nitpicky, but WH was nothing close to a father to AJ

Yeah, I personally agree but I wanted to go by the book with everything I said. IOW, what's been written in msm and FB. Sadly, I didn't have to exaggerate anything to get my point across. Father's Day is coming up next month - mine's been gone for many years but cases like this remind me just how lucky I was to have him for my dad. :rose:

Every day that there are no new charges brought against someone for what happened to AJ it terrifies me that there will never be justice. Though I am impatient and a worrywart by nature, so there is that.

Missimgm is correct.

To ensure you receive a correct answer to your questions, in the future send them to a mod/admin in a private message, per TOS.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member