Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: but I just finished a great book called "The Devil in the White City" - one paragraph chilled me because this was written about 1893 and is still true today...WH is a prime example. I'll take it over to the Book section, if anyone wants to read the comparison. I still feel like a newbie, so bear with me.

O/T: but I just finished a great book called "The Devil in the White City" - one paragraph chilled me because this was written about 1893 and is still true today...WH is a prime example. I'll take it over to the Book section, if anyone wants to read the comparison. I still feel like a newbie, so bear with me.
You have time to read? I'm so jealous!

Yes, although my reading has slowed down since I found WS. I started w/the Dermond case (GA), got caught up in Christina Morris (TX) and now this one. I'm also working on a Gratitude Journal, want to write down at least 5 things a day. I really have learned a lot about that subject from these and other cases. Guess that's what we're here for, to learn.

It's like anything else, you make time for the things you love. My reading has slowed since I got hooked on this site. I finish a book every day or two. I don't sleep much and books help me keep my mind off the pain, the physical and the mental. I pick up more than my fair share of the mental stuff here.

I've had some odd gut feelings about the toxicology taken as long as it has and wondering what in particular could cause such a wait. So last night I had an idea pop in my mind (what's left of it) and have been researching today. Now I will admit, I may be totally way way stretching, but I'm posting for others to ponder and give input as well.
*What IF WH didn't strangle her, shoot her or some other obvious cause, BUT instead injected her with a lethal dose of Cocaine?
IMO it wouldn't take much, since she wasn't a chronic user and from the research I have found, its really really hard to detect after 30 days post mortem.
Here is a small snip of some of the research I have found.
Page 7
snip>Several studies have demonstrated the lack of predictability of postmortem redistribution
rates of cocaine and its metabolites over time. Also, postmortem blood and urine cocaine and
its metabolites levels do not reflect the antemortem or perimortem values, and thus should not
be used to establish cause of death (Karch et al., 1998; McKinney et al., 1995; Stephens et al.,
2004; Yarema & Becker, 2005).
www.intechopen.
http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/31530.pdf

I don't think there's anything nefarious in the toxicology report. I think that was just LE stalling for time. I raised my eyebrows at the time because it usually takes only 6 weeks. My guess is they know, and have known, how AJ died since early on, but are making certain people squirm and getting all their ducks in a row. Some people had complete meltdowns on SM, so I think it's working. When they charge someone with this crime, the clock starts ticking.

I've had some odd gut feelings about the toxicology taken as long as it has and wondering what in particular could cause such a wait. So last night I had an idea pop in my mind (what's left of it) and have been researching today. Now I will admit, I may be totally way way stretching, but I'm posting for others to ponder and give input as well.
*What IF WH didn't strangle her, shoot her or some other obvious cause, BUT instead injected her with a lethal dose of Cocaine?
IMO it wouldn't take much, since she wasn't a chronic user and from the research I have found, its really really hard to detect after 30 days post mortem.
Here is a small snip of some of the research I have found.
Page 7
snip>Several studies have demonstrated the lack of predictability of postmortem redistribution
rates of cocaine and its metabolites over time. Also, postmortem blood and urine cocaine and
its metabolites levels do not reflect the antemortem or perimortem values, and thus should not
be used to establish cause of death (Karch et al., 1998; McKinney et al., 1995; Stephens et al.,
2004; Yarema & Becker, 2005).
www.intechopen.
http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/31530.pdf

Excellent work and research, but IMO in WH's fit of rage I don't see him reaching for a needle at first, but maybe he only capasitated her in his rage then used your method later after he moved her.
Moo Moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is always the possibility other products could be considered as well. Certainly plenty of people have had bad outcomes from what is commonly known as bath salts. I have seen that with my own eyes. Sadly people can look like the devil incarnated. Plus, a lot of these home made things are difficult to test for when you don't know what you are looking for. Hopefully their testing is clear cut, well, I don't know what I am hopeful for to tell you the truth. :(

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/synthetic-cathinones-bath-salts

I was reading back through some old articles, and I have a question;

On March 13th, just about 10 or so days after Angelica had disappeared, WH says that he was over near Tidewater because that was the last place that her cell phone gave a signal. I think I saw that LE did not search IOW pond until April 16th (?) for the phone & it was reported that this was the last ping from her cellphone. Was this pond near Tidewater?

And, the million$ question: how in the world did WH know where the last ping her phone gave?

The only way to get that info would be to get a court order from cell phone provider. They didn't have her apple ID, so I know they didn't search through iCloud or any other app....

Was this already covered and I missed it?
http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

I used to live near the Hadsell neighborhood. I believe that Tidewater refers to Tidewater Drive, which is near the Hadsell home in Norfolk. Isle of Wight is, off the top of my head, 50 miles away. I am sure someone can correct my mileage. Regarding the ping, yes this was discussed. I do not recall the final conclusion by most WSers, but we wondered the same thing. When I have time, I'll dig up a link and post numbers for you. Regarding the the Apple ID - how do you know they did not have it? I am sure that this was discussed on WS, too, but I can't remember ever "knowing" this, one way or another. If this info came from WH, I may have discounted it long ago.....

On March 13th, just about 10 or so days after Angelica had disappeared, WH says that he was over near Tidewater because that was the last place that her cell phone gave a signal. I think I saw that LE did not search IOW pond until April 16th (?) for the phone & it was reported that this was the last ping from her cellphone. Was this pond near Tidewater?

And, the million$ question: how in the world did WH know where the last ping her phone gave?

The only way to get that info would be to get a court order from cell phone provider. They didn't have her apple ID, so I know they didn't search through iCloud or any other app....

It was covered. The Hadsell family would have had no way to know where AJ's phone pinged unless:

- Court order for cell phone pings had been served and results were shared with them by LE
- someone had access to AJ's apple ID and pw and could track her phone via FindMyPhone

I believe the "tip" about her phone pinging there and from the airport were both 100% BS directly from WH.

It's like anything else, you make time for the things you love. My reading has slowed since I got hooked on this site. I finish a book every day or two. I don't sleep much and books help me keep my mind off the pain, the physical and the mental. I pick up more than my fair share of the mental stuff here.

The entire months of March and April - my husband would ask me why I was always on my ipad, reading. I answered vaguely, "oh, it's a true crime story, very sad, about a young woman from Norfolk who went missing." Then he'd ask, "well then, why are you reading and then typing, reading and then typing?" I'd come up with various excuses. I couldn't tell him that I was glued to WS .... Gads - glad he never thought I was having a torrid online affair. If only he knew how AJ's story has riveted us, how we would all like this case to be solved, and how we would like those involved brought to justice.

I know y'all may not agree with me, but I still believe that if AJ wasn't the one paying her bill (and there's a good chance she wasn't IMVHO), then her iPhone 5 was on a family plan. That's the only way to make the data on multiple smartphones affordable.

So, there has to be a primary or "master" account holder, who is able to access information on all accounts on the same bill, this includes Find My iPhone. I posted a link to a site with a thread about this. Even if AJ had her own iCloud log-in and password, the master account holder could've still accessed her location via Find My iPhone without her knowledge. The only way she would have been aware is if a) her status bar was activated and b) she was looking at her phone at the time the tracking/signal was sent (10 seconds or so) to see the arrow show up.

The notification of the Find My iPhone tracking being used sends a notification, but only to the email linked to the "master" account holder.

I'm posting this from memory. I'll have to go and find the link for you and ETA.
:lookingitup:
ETA:
http://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...on-know-im-using-find-my-iphone-when-i-log-on

I still happen to agree with Ontario Mom, that more than likely, this was total BS from WH. But if there's any hint of truth to it, one must consider who could be the one paying the cell phone bill (and thus, have the ability to have the master iCloud account).
:thinking:

ETA2:
Thought you might find this related link an interesting read:
Using Find my iPhone to track my daughters phone
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/91472/using-find-my-iphone-to-track-my-daughters-phone?rq=1

I know y'all may not agree with me, but I still believe that if AJ wasn't the one paying her bill (and there's a good chance she wasn't IMVHO), then her iPhone 5 was on a family plan. That's the only way to make the data on multiple smartphones affordable.

So, there has to be a primary or "master" account holder, who is able to access information on all accounts on the same bill, this includes Find My iPhone. I posted a link to a site with a thread about this. Even if AJ had her own iCloud log-in and password, the master account holder could've still accessed her location via Find My iPhone without her knowledge. The only way she would have been aware is if a) her status bar was activated and b) she was looking at her phone at the time the tracking/signal was sent (10 seconds or so) to see the arrow show up.

The notification of the Find My iPhone tracking being used sends a notification, but only to the email linked to the "master" account holder.

I'm posting this from memory. I'll have to go and find the link for you and ETA.

I still happen to agree with Ontario Mom, that more than likely, this was total BS from WH. But if there's any hint of truth to it, one must consider who could be the one paying the cell phone bill (and thus, have the ability to have the master iCloud account).

Agree. Even if cleared of current charges; WH will always be a number 1 suspect in most of our books.

He was smart enough to publicly explain a lot of things that he knew he needed to cover just in case he was brought to trial for murder.

I give him that. Even though it all sounded like bull crap.

I'm just mad that LE seems satisfied of what they do have but still no charges to anyone or public announcements that a killer is on the loose.

It seems like they know that Wes is the man responsible but don't have enough to charge him.

I hope they get their act together. Joo (just our opinion )

ETA:
http://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...on-know-im-using-find-my-iphone-when-i-log-on

ETA2:
Thought you might find this related link an interesting read:
Using Find my iPhone to track my daughters phone
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/91472/using-find-my-iphone-to-track-my-daughters-phone?rq=1

If there was a master account holder (entirely possible), wouldn't *whoever that was* have pulled up the FindMyPhone app long BEFORE a missing person's report was ever filed? Immediately after those mysterious texts that JH said wasn't sure were coming from AJ?

AJ went missing on Monday, March 2nd. All accounts tell us WH was the one who learned her phone sent a signal from the Tidewater/Thole area (which was never confirmed by LE) and a family led search (not a LE led search) was done there on the Friday, March 13th(IIRC?). Really? AJ Disappears with her phone (no charger) and 11 days later her phone pings? How many iphone5 batteries last 11 days without a charge?

Nope, not buying it.

Maybe LE told him it pinged there, when it really didn't, to see if he would magically find her phone. You know, since he's so good at finding things...

Maybe LE told him it pinged there, when it really didn't, to see if he would magically find her phone. You know, since he's so good at finding things...

That's a great thought . . . but would LE really think to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11