MD - Freddie Gray dies in police custody #3 *INDICTMENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that IS tight! I don't know if that is the same model but the BPD van is laid out that way.

Unless a perp is as slender as FG, I don't see how he could be laid prone on his face in that extremely narrow "foot" area. If the driver heard bangs indicating a perp was going ballistic back there, leg-shackling and putting him face-down in that floor "cocoon" would stop those shenanigans imo.

But I would bet that if the concert were in support of the cops and she attended and went on stage, it would be no big deal. In fact, she'd probably be applauded for being willing to make a public show of support for law enforcement.

I would not have applauded her. I would have thought she was pandering and being disingenuous. :no:

It seems like the SA's case is falling apart daily.
1. Illegal knife
2. There has been some MSM reporting that LE did call for medical aide for FG during transport
3. Now we are learning that not all of the transport vans have seatbelts. Unless I have missed it, it has never been reported if his transport van has seat belts or not.
All of the charges hinge on these three things.
I realize these are MSM reports from their 'varified source's' and not court documents. If they are proven to be true, how will any of these charges stick as written in the charging docs.

Few more thoughts about Marilyn Mosby and the rally/ benefit rock concert she attended as a VIP guest.

There are laws which limit the value of what can be solicited, or "gifted" to elected officials and state employees. There are specific subsections in the laws about gifting tickets to elected officials at the state level. Upper end tickets for this benefit concert were $497. As of today, the beneficiaries of the concert still have not been identified, nor the portion of proceeds intended to be donated.

MM's spokesperson "said" the tickets were a Mother's Day gift from her husband. For their sake, I hope he has a paid receipt proving that, and a ticket with seats identified. MM did not occupy a seat in the audience; she was personally provided with a leather sofa onstage, where she remained for the entire concert. (I'm not sure how one would "value" that seat.) The concert was not part of a tour; the concert was organized specifically as a rally/ benefit fundraiser, using Freddy Gray's image and name, only one week before the performance.

‘Totally Inappropriate’: O’Reilly, Kelly Blast Marilyn Mosby for Attending Prince Concert

“Totally inappropriate, she had no business being there,” Kelly said during her appearance on The O’Reilly Factor Monday night. While Kelly has actually defended Mosby from those who want her to recuse herself in the Gray case, she said her behavior on Sunday night was “out of line.”

“Ms. Mosby is running the most unprofessional office I have ever seen in my life,” O’Reilly added, arguing that the case should be moved out of her jurisdiction.

“It’s not like we didn’t know where Prince was coming at this from,” implying that his bias in favor of Freddie Gray means Mosby should not be associating herself with him.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/totally-...t-marilyn-mosby-for-attending-prince-concert/

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby under fire for political, celebrity conduct

Comparisons drawn to Duke lacrosse, George Zimmerman cases

Legal experts say Marilyn Mosby is in danger of running afoul of the Maryland Bar standards barring prejudicial conduct by prosecutors, or at the very least traveling down a well-worn path of failed celebrity prosecutions like those involving O.J. Simpson, ..

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...prince-on-stage-as-baltimore-p/#ixzz3Zsq4O62h
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

[video=youtube;x39-6VcN_z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39-6VcN_z8[/video]

I
One of the things that got Duke Rape Hoax DA Mike Nifong disbarred was his public statements that the players were "hooligans" ... that they thought "their rich daddies" could get them off, that he found it odd that "an innocent person would need a lawyer" etc, etc.

Every time I hearr his name I shudder as 2 of the "hooligans" are from the town I live in.

But back on topic. Has there been word re: GJ?

I heard the 'headline' about them calling for the medic on local radio on my way to work this morning but got to work before they actually talked about it. I will have to look for that story. Everything you have said here supports the claim that Mosby rushed to judgement, and that is not looking good for her. Add to that all of her showboating and it's almost a guarantee that at the very least the LEOs will get a change of venue and probably a new prosecutor.

I feel that things are abnormally quiet from her side of the fence, considering all of the media interest in the case. There are still so many basic facts about the case that we have no idea about. I wonder what will be the first charges to be dropped? JMO.

MK said she defended her before this incident. Why? Everything MM has said and done proves her bias, motives and incompetence.

MK said she defended MM before this incident. Why? Everything MM has said and done proves her bias, motives and incompetence.

[video=youtube;afVF1ljm7HM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVF1ljm7HM[/video]

Honestly, it's like Mosby is doing her level best at every turn to make sure that all charges are dropped, and none of the six officers involved in Gray's death will get more than a few months desk duty for some sort of wishy washy neglect of care thing. If that.

Only, it's her whole career going up in flames on national TV. I can't fathom at all why she's made the choices she has made - re the charges, the people she's hired, and now this concert fiasco. Surely she can't be *that* thick.

Honestly, it's like Mosby is doing her level best at every turn to make sure that all charges are dropped, and none of the six officers involved in Gray's death will get more than a few months desk duty for some sort of wishy washy neglect of care thing. If that.

Only, it's her whole career going up in flames on national TV. I can't fathom at all why she's made the choices she has made - re the charges, the people she's hired, and now this concert fiasco. Surely she can't be *that* thick.

I don't think it's because she's "that thick."

I think the word I would use is hubris.

Maybe she's never heard of Mike Nifong? :thinking:

I don't think it's because she's "that thick."

I think the word I would use is hubris.

IDK, this is definitely one of those cases where I find myself rummaging around the attic for my tin foil hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen