DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox5 Paul Wagner said he expects the affidavits on the SW's to be released any day now.

eta to start being released any day.

That's a mistake made during the commission of the crime and certainly not indicative of what the plan was or wasn't.

"Mistakes" like that make it less likely that the whole final scenario was pre-planned. As I stated, it is my feeling that an initial smaller plan was changed and became larger, and and as I also stated I could be wrong. Also, I'm not aware of any convincing proof that the risky overnight hostage situation and quadruple murder was pre-planned.

In view of the fact that when DW was arrested and the money was in another vehicle rather than with him, I have to wonder why the money would be dropped off at the house at all. He obviously didn't want to be caught with it.

JMO

Hmmm, I've been wondering why the money was in the truck? DW didn't want to be connected to it, leads me to believe that the brother wasn't involved! Because he was driving the truck with said money. Also, maybe he did take an uber on someone else's
Account/credit card

I'd like to know who's advising this low life ****? Somebody that knows a few things about the law! And maybe a women WAS involved? I remember in the HBO series "THE WIRE" (best show of all time) one of the hoodlums would have a women knock on the door about something totally benign, he then had an opportunity to barge in, plus w/the
pizza ordering.... was AS as cool under pressure as SS and be able to order pizza?

"Mistakes" like that make it less likely that the whole final scenario was pre-planned. As I stated, it is my feeling that an initial smaller plan was changed and became larger, and and as I also stated I could be wrong. Also, I'm not aware of any convincing proof that the risky overnight hostage situation and quadruple murder was pre-planned.

Agreed. AND...if there was a plan, we don't know what it was.

Ok so from what I am seeing is that JW and wint used to live in close proximity to each other at the apartment complex behind the church where the porsche was torched. Makes me wonder about the 6 degrees of separation. I looked up someone the other day on fb and I looked at their friends list and low and behold there was someone there that I am familiar with, needless to say I will no longer be going to that business. With that said I wondered if wint is friend with someone that is friends with JW on one of the sites were he was posting pictures of the insides of the vehicles he was driving. jmo idk

Yes, exactly. I'm amazed not only that people post things they shouldn't but that they then share it with friends of friends on FB. That means the whole world can see it.

It seems to me, if it was all about cars, and DW had all kinds of inside info, he/they would have waited til the family went away. I did read about a planned vacation but don't know where the link is

Yes, exactly. I'm amazed not only that people post things they shouldn't but that they then share it with friends of friends on FB. That means the whole world can see it.

Many people have their FB open to the public.

It seems to me, if it was all about cars, and DW had all kinds of inside info, he/they would have waited til the family went away. I did read about a planned vacation but don't know where the link is

I don't think it was about the cars per se either. I think it was about cash.

The funeral looked so beautiful and fitting for this lovely family. Seeing the girls broke my heart. It seems they are flanked by loved ones though also hurting who will love and nurture them. I pray they can find peace one day. Their whole entire world was rocked. ��

Odd I haven't seen this story before, did I miss it?

Former FBI profiler: Play one story off the other in quadruple murder

WASHINGTON — The capture of Daron Dylon Wint and five people traveling with him will set off a series of interviews in an attempt to build a strong prosecution in the death of a D.C. family and their housekeeper, according to former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt.

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/05/former-fbi-profiler-play-one-story-off-the-other-in-quadruple-murder/

Odd I haven't seen this story before, did I miss it?

Former FBI profiler: Play one story off the other in quadruple murder

WASHINGTON — The capture of Daron Dylon Wint and five people traveling with him will set off a series of interviews in an attempt to build a strong prosecution in the death of a D.C. family and their housekeeper, according to former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt.

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/05/former-fbi-profiler-play-one-story-off-the-other-in-quadruple-murder/

It's been around for awhile. Good article though. I wish more profilers were weighing in.

The funeral looked so beautiful and fitting for this lovely family. Seeing the girls broke my heart. It seems they are flanked by loved ones though also hurting who will love and nurture them. I pray they can find peace one day. Their whole entire world was rocked. ��

The depth of pain for all of them including the parents/grandparents is simply unimaginable. I'm also in awe that LE can now glean DNA off pizza crust. I wasn't aware it could survive that long on something so spongy.

JMO

Hmmm, I've been wondering why the money was in the truck? DW didn't want to be connected to it, leads me to believe that the brother wasn't involved! Because he was driving the truck with said money. Also, maybe he did take an uber on someone else's
Account/credit card

I'd like to know who's advising this low life ****? Somebody that knows a few things about the law! And maybe a women WAS involved? I remember in the HBO series "THE WIRE" (best show of all time) one of the hoodlums would have a women knock on the door about something totally benign, he then had an opportunity to barge in, plus w/the
pizza ordering.... was AS as cool under pressure as SS and be able to order pizza?

It just shows the broad degree of planning to me and makes me wonder what other crimes they have done or have planned to do. Targeting that family in that densely populated area just reeks of both arrogance and depravity.

JMO

Let's say JW was involved and got half the money and that DW never ordered
pizza (or left DNA) how could JW explain his recent $$$ an the ability to afford his
Racing aspersions all of a sudden? Italy competition, etc.

Upstream was conversation about destruction of evidence. Right NOW the boston bombers friends are being covered in the latest court proceedings.... due to their knowledge of it while it was going on and destroying evidence. See tweets going on right now that YesOrNo is posting today at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267458-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-Jury-Deliberating-Tuesday-discussion-thread-*GUILTY!*&p=11817257#post11817257

:daisy: fwiw

ETA:

Alysha Palumbo ‏@AlyshaNECN 1m1 minute ago
Govt says there's a need to differentiate between people like #Kadyrbayev & his college friend marathon bomber Dzhokhar #Tsarnaev @NECN

Alysha Palumbo ‏@AlyshaNECN 4m4 minutes ago
Judge says he believes plea deal sentence is "reasonable" & "humane" says "government has shown admirable restraint" @NECN #Kadyrbayev

Alysha Palumbo ‏@AlyshaNECN 4m4 minutes ago
Judge tells court while 7 year plea deal sentence is binding, he can still accept or reject it @NECN #Kadyrbayev

Milton Valencia ‏@MiltonValencia 40m40 minutes ago
Woodlock can’t depart from agreement, has to accept it or reject it, but finds “it is a reasonable one.” He will accept plea.

Alysha Palumbo ‏@AlyshaNECN 1m1 minute ago
Govt says #Tsarnaev friends monitored the manhunt, watched on TV as Watertown shoot out unfolded after leaving dorm room @NECN #Kadyrbayev

ilton Valencia ‏@MiltonValencia 32m32 minutes ago
“They’re seeing the fact that ...their friend, the bomber, is engaging in a shootout in Watertown."

Milton Valencia ‏@MiltonValencia 32m32 minutes ago
"They carjacked a car, they killed a police officer," Siegmann saying.

Milton Valencia ‏@MiltonValencia 30m30 minutes ago
“They reached an agreement, to get rid of the backpack … to destroy evidence,” she said. “To impede an investigation.”

Milton Valencia ‏@MiltonValencia 31m31 minutes ago
“They choose to affirmatively take acts to destroy evidence.”

Let's say JW was involved and got half the money and that DW never ordered
pizza (or left DNA) how could JW explain his recent $$$ an the ability to afford his
Racing aspersions all of a sudden? Italy competition, etc.

If there had been no murder - which I don't think if JW was involved that he'd necessarily sign up for that - he'd still have the job with SS in addition to whatever other PT jobs he got. Unless he made a big splash with it, it might not stick out. His traveling around to race isn't anything new, just previously he was doing it as part of the track he worked with. With it being a non-murder case it would have attracted less attention and he could have just slipped by and been seen as a support for the family instead of a suspect. Now with the multiple murder it's a high profile case with a lot of LE resources dedicated to it plus he's out of a job and would be hard pressed to get any other FT or PT jobs right now. The Italy thing does stand out as I'm not aware of if he competed internationally last year, which the whole Italy thing could have been a mistake of his to make unless paying for Italy was the biggest motive where the motive could be the undoing. Italy is something that makes me suspect JW on one hand, but if the family and the HK hadn't been murdered, I never would have heard of this case either and it could have just been another anonymous unsolved home invasion robbery that didn't make the news or involve much LE resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24