AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can answer the Huckabee question-yes he is still running although I think some ambitious journalists might make that an impossibility given his affiliation with people attracted to children. jmvho

LINK HERE to his transgender "joke"

Kudos to Huffington Post for the most pointed response to his viewpoint...feel free to insert Josh (possibly Michelle) into this article as their view points are interchangeable.
"What Huckabee doesn't seem to understand, but any law enforcement officer or educator can tell you, is that allowing folks to use restrooms that match their gender identities doesn't change the laws that govern appropriate bathroom behavior," Hartman said in an e-mail. "If someone is seeking to sexually exploit others--as Huckabee suggests he might have tried in high school--they will be dealt with by the proper authorities."

Yeah and what's the point anyway...? some people prefer to molest boys, some girls, some are equal opportunity offenders who are fine with either. No matter which restroom those evil transgender child molesters use, either way there's going to be vulnerable children there that we don't want to get molested.

The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.

This is NOT a mistake ! This person is a pedophile !!!!!! Plain and simple!!!

It is so weird that the LE they report to is a friend and someone who loves child *advertiser censored*.

So a statue of limitations expires and even if the offender ADMITS the crimes, nothing can be done? This is BS !!!!!!!!
There is no burden of proof on the state. He's admitted it. His parents have admitted. Huckabee's admitted it. Their church has admitted it. Some pervy old LEO has admitted it.
I cannot believe nothing can be done here.

If i was the sister or family member to Anna? ( is that josh's wife? ) I'd be taking HER to court to get custody of the kids away from this monster !
Good people can do bad things. But guess what? Then they're not GOOD people anyFingmore ! I'm more furious the more I hear about this.
We should all be so lucky to just go on tv and say ''Oopsie, I robbed a bank, ran over a pedestrian, burned down a house etc. when I was 15 '' and not get prosecuted today!

So a statue of limitations expires and even if the offender ADMITS the crimes, nothing can be done? This is BS !!!!!!!!
There is no burden of proof on the state. He's admitted it. His parents have admitted. Huckabee's admitted it. Their church has admitted it. Some pervy old LEO has admitted it.
I cannot believe nothing can be done here.

If i was the sister or family member to Anna? ( is that josh's wife? ) I'd be taking HER to court to get custody of the kids away from this monster !
Good people can do bad things. But guess what? Then they're not GOOD people anyFingmore ! I'm more furious the more I hear about this.
We should all be so lucky to just go on tv and say ''Oopsie, I robbed a bank, ran over a pedestrian, burned down a house etc. when I was 15 '' and not get prosecuted today!

Duh! Did you say you were sorry and apologize and get forgiven?

Some items that were filmed for the new season (I hope it never airs and the show is cancelled, but this is what you would miss out on. Hoo-hum, YAWN....

On April 27, Jessa and Ben took camera crews along with them to a doctor's appointment where they heard their unborn baby's heartbeat for the first time. 'At first they couldn't find the heartbeat, the baby wasn't turned the right way or something,' Jessa said while filming a charity scene at the Compassion Center in Springdale later that evening. 'It was scary.'

Jessa was also going to let the public know that her children with husband Ben would not be given 'theme' names. Her parents have stuck to the letter 'J', while her oldest brother Josh and his wife Anna have 'M' names. 'She crinkled her nose and basically said it's not her thing.'

Ben's 20th birthday was filmed, and his graduation from the National Park [Community] College in Hot Springs, Ar., where Ben received his degree in Political Science.
Eagle-eyed viewers would see that older sister Jill and her husband Derick missed both events.

Her older sister Jill and husband Derick, would face their own obstacles after the birth of baby son Israel on April 6. An insider said, 'Not only did Jill have a lot of health issues after the birth, but Derick had teeth pulled, surgery and braces all documented by camera crews.'

The 'shocker' for the family comes when the Dillard reveal they are 'pulled' to do missionary and aid work in Kathmandu, Nepal after the devastating earthquake on April 25.
'They tell the family they want to go for an extended amount of time to the region - and they're taking baby Israel.' Jim Bob and Michelle are genuinely caught off guard by the revelation, according to the insider. 'Jim Bob goes sheet white. It's obvious he wasn't big on this idea and it was meant to be a dramatic moment for the show.' The family offers to 'pray' for Jill and Derick as they make this momentous decision.

The fans may also miss out on the courtship of Josiah Duggar, 18, and Marjorie Jackson, 17. Says an insider, 'There were going to be flashbacks showing that Jill Duggar [now Dillard] actually used to babysit Marjorie and her younger siblings. It was going to be your standard "side hug" and "chaperon" type fare, but with new characters doing the courtship.'

The family's trip to the annual home school conference in Big Sandy, Texas, between April 20 and 24 was also filmed. 'It's actually one of the last times every single family member gathered together on camera. Even though Jill had just given birth weeks before, she brought the baby and longtime friends were able to see him for the first time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C-cancels-19-Kids-Counting.html#ixzz3c0p0ipnj

This was no youthful indiscretion, curiosity or mistake, this was a pattern of abuse that was swept under the rug by the parents. These 'parents' (breeders is more apt actually) completely failed ALL their daughters to protect one son. TLC should just do the right thing and cancel the show immediately. There is no whitewashing this any more. :moo:

The "new" report is posted here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Jim-Bob-Michelle-faced-prison-cover-up.html
An explosive new police report has been released that further details the sexual molestation of minors by Josh Duggar, that Josh told his father Jim Bob on multiple occasions that he had assaulted minors, once going from one girl to the next while they were asleep. What's more, one of these girls was only five-years-old when Josh, 15, molested her, according to the report. The new report makes it clear that Josh told his father at least three times that he had been molesting young girls, and despite this Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar waited 16 months until they spoke to anyone about what was happening, and even then it was not in any official capacity. At that time Jim Bob, referred to as James in the report, detailed what had been happening under his roof between Josh and multiple minors.

James said that in March of 2002 [redacted, Josh] who had just turned 14, came to him very upset and crying,' the report reads.

'James said that [redacted, Josh] had told him that he had been sneaking into [redacted, minors'] room at night and had been touching [redacted, minors'] on the breasts and vaginal areas while they were sleeping.'
This had occurred four or five times according to Josh.
This occurred is March 2002, when Josh was 14, and Jim Bob claims in the report that the family talked about what happened with the minors, and only one of them had any sort of recollection that it had occurred, saying she remembered waking up to find Josh 'taking her blanket away.'

Then, in July 2002, Josh again went to his father and said that 'one night as a female friend of the family's was sleeping over, he had gone to the couch where she was sleeping and fondled her breasts as she slept.'

After this incident, Josh was disciplined according to the family.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elle-faced-prison-cover-up.html#ixzz3c11UlcGq

This was no youthful indiscretion, curiosity or mistake, this was a pattern of abuse that was swept under the rug by the parents. These 'parents' (breeders is more apt actually) completely failed ALL their daughters to protect one son. TLC should just do the right thing and cancel the show immediately. There is no whitewashing this any more. :moo:
[video=twitter;603218991461605377]https://twitter.com/fakemduggar/status/603218991461605377[/video]

The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.

This is NOT a mistake ! This person is a pedophile !!!!!! Plain and simple!!!

What's especially concerning is that Josh escalated his abuse over time. He went from sneaking into the girls' bedroom while they slept to molesting a 5 year-old as she sat on his lap during book reading time and to putting his hands up a victim's dress in the laundry room. IOW he grew bolder and became less worried about where he abused and whether or not his victims were awake and aware of what was happening.

This puts to rest any notion that Josh was merely a curious teen who was sexually repressed. Instead he was an opportunistic predator, focused on his own pleasure and without empathy for the victims he stalked. Even when his victims told on him and his parents disciplined him (whatever that means) he continued.

His behavior was way beyond a "teenage mistake" and should have raised giant red flags to his parents. If he stopped abusing after these incidents it was most likely due to increased watchfulness by his parents and not due to some sort of moral epiphany.

If the parents of the non-family member had pursued criminal charges I guarantee the outcome wouldn't have been "Oh, boys will be boys, let's forgive and forget."

I wonder what really happened.

Josh came crying to his father? I really really doubt that.

I wonder what really happened.

Josh came crying to his father? I really really doubt that.

I can't help but wonder about two things: First, are the current little ones in the Duggar household safe, and secondly, was Josh himself ever abused?

Hmmm.... reading the 6th page of the report. JimBob knew the pedophile state trooper because he inspected car dealerships as part of his duties. JimBob owned a car dealership.....

Those new episodes that may never be shown are interesting. Jessa wants no part of the naming theme that went on with mom and dad, and with brother. But, Jill and her husband and baby want to do mission work, far, far away from the clan. Is this a little bit of rebellion going on? That is very kind and takes a special person to go and do missionary work, and if that is what they are going to do, more power to them.

SBM
It’s not clear who tipped Oprah off and how she knew about Josh’s misconduct, but Jim Bob and Michelle told police that when Josh was accused of molesting his sisters, a family friend wrote down the accusations in a letter that was then placed in a book in the Duggars’ home. Sometime during 2006, the Duggars loaned the book to another person and the letter was discovered.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-web-has-known-about-josh-duggar-for-years-when-did-1706258269

The more I read this comment the more I believe this "other person" who wrote down the accusations was actually one of the sisters themselves. AND that the book was INTENTIONALLY "loaned" so SOMEONE would find it and get some damn help into that house.

This is what I personally believe these girls figured out - they HAVE to get this word out to someone in the hopes that it would be discovered. Why the hell would a "family friend" write down the accusations and then just stick it in a book on a shelf. No way in hell do I believe that. No WAY would they let someone write down the details - especially someone OUTSIDE of the family. And how would this "outsider" even know? What...we just sit in a circle in the middle of the room and everyone shares their story and we have someone transcribe?

I call BS. One of those girls was so disgusted with what was going on she needed a way out and got word out the only way a young girl living in that house could - by "accident".

Unless it maybe was some kind of DIY intervention for Josh. You tell everything, we write it down, then we pray and you will write 1000 times that you'll never do it again, amen.

What's especially concerning is that Josh escalated his abuse over time. He went from sneaking into the girls' bedroom while they slept to molesting a 5 year-old as she sat on his lap during book reading time and to putting his hands up a victim's dress in the laundry room. IOW he grew bolder and became less worried about where he abused and whether or not his victims were awake and aware of what was happening.

This puts to rest any notion that Josh was merely a curious teen who was sexually repressed. Instead he was an opportunistic predator, focused on his own pleasure and without empathy for the victims he stalked. Even when his victims told on him and his parents disciplined him (whatever that means) he continued.

His behavior was way beyond a "teenage mistake" and should have raised giant red flags to his parents. If he stopped abusing after these incidents it was most likely due to increased watchfulness by his parents and not due to some sort of moral epiphany.

If the parents of the non-family member had pursued criminal charges I guarantee the outcome wouldn't have been "Oh, boys will be boys, let's forgive and forget."

Absolutely!

SBM
It’s not clear who tipped Oprah off and how she knew about Josh’s misconduct, but Jim Bob and Michelle told police that when Josh was accused of molesting his sisters, a family friend wrote down the accusations in a letter that was then placed in a book in the Duggars’ home. Sometime during 2006, the Duggars loaned the book to another person and the letter was discovered.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-web-has-known-about-josh-duggar-for-years-when-did-1706258269

The more I read this comment the more I believe this "other person" who wrote down the accusations was actually one of the sisters themselves. AND that the book was INTENTIONALLY "loaned" so SOMEONE would find it and get some damn help into that house.

This is what I personally believe these girls figured out - they HAVE to get this word out to someone in the hopes that it would be discovered. Why the hell would a "family friend" write down the accusations and then just stick it in a book on a shelf. No way in hell do I believe that. No WAY would they let someone write down the details - especially someone OUTSIDE of the family. And how would this "outsider" even know? What...we just sit in a circle in the middle of the room and everyone shares their story and we have someone transcribe?

I call BS. One of those girls was so disgusted with what was going on she needed a way out and got word out the only way a young girl living in that house could - by "accident".

You're absolutely right. The odds of this particular book being lent out are pretty small. I bet you're on to something with how this came about.

Church elders knew. Police knew. Family friend or family member/s knew. This is what trouble's me along with making sure the statute of limitations expired before reporting.

Although this must be awful for all involved hopefully it will help with whatever the victims need in terms of counseling/coping.

Somewhat OT . There is a case out of Houston Tx about a 14 yr old girl beaten by several family members to induce / abort a baby she was carrying. Its a horrible , horrible case. Point is the beating took place OVER 2 yrs ago and shes' just now old enough and independent enough to go to the police and file the report . And the police went straight out and arrest 5 of her family members from a case that took place 2 yrs ago. I'm assuming there is no phyiscal evidence of the crime, merely the girls' testimony . So , 2 yrs have past but a crime still happened. No statute on a beating but some on a molesting of kids.......... mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB