IN IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

Oh someone just go beat the truth out of him!!!

From your link los:

Forensic psychologist Dr. Margaret Ann Keaton couldn’t make sense of why Fairbanks chose not to call 911.

While admitting, people react to trauma differently, she said the act of calling 911 is something even a child knows to do in an emergency.

“As a parent and as someone who has studied violent crime for over two decades, it does not ring true to me that a loving parent with nothing to hide would willingly toss their deceased, infant child into a dumpster for whatever reason,” she told Fox 59.

How is it that this father is out walking around?He admitted disposing of his child's body and not calling police?Could he get away with this if no body is recovered?I am not sure if he has been suspected by LE of harming her and I will remove if against TOS but I feel confidant that LE does not believes this was a natural death.
I am sad that baby Janna is on page 2 and not much info maybe police are keeping quiet.

Baby Janna’s father on never calling 911: ‘Believe it or not, it never even occurred to me’ http://go.fox59.com/1FGeDtK via @fox59

I have one word in response to this:

NOT!!!!!!!!

:stormingmad:
:furious:
:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://fox59.com/2015/06/06/baby-ja...lieve-it-or-not-it-never-even-occurred-to-me/
Does he actually think someone is going to believe this?There are certain times I believe LE should be allowed to physically get info from a possible(most likely)perp.I am thinking Sipowitz from NYPD Blue style.

“Finding Janna was the most important thing, at first, because that gives us closure, a chance at a respectable burial, and exoneration,” Fairbanks wrote. “However, I am afraid that window may have passed.”
Fairbanks ended the email saying his daughter is in a safer place.

“Despite how I reacted,” he wrote. “She is safe and sound, in a better place than all of us, who do bad things, and judge others, when they have never experienced trauma of this nature.”

This is one cold dude. And no matter how slick he thinks he is it sure sounds like a confession when he says "...in a better place than all of us, who do bad things..." LE's gonna nail his butt one way or another. :mad:

Regarding the letter from Jeff Fairbanks: I find this sentence to be the most telling:

“Finding Janna was the most important thing, at first, because that gives us closure, a chance at a respectable burial, and exoneration"

BBM, I don't think a parent who wasn't guilty would put in this part! He doesn't deserve exoneration, IMHO!

i can't wait until he's charged so i can open and say what i want about this guy.

i think he would at least be responsible for unlawful disposal of a corpse.

How is it that this father is out walking around?He admitted disposing of his child's body and not calling police?Could he get away with this if no body is recovered?I am not sure if he has been suspected by LE of harming her and I will remove if against TOS but I feel confidant that LE does not believes this was a natural death.
I am sad that baby Janna is on page 2 and not much info maybe police are keeping quiet.

he makes it all about him

“Finding Janna was the most important thing, at first, because that gives us closure, a chance at a respectable burial, and exoneration,” Fairbanks wrote. “However, I am afraid that window may have passed.”
Fairbanks ended the email saying his daughter is in a safer place.

“Despite how I reacted,” he wrote. “She is safe and sound, in a better place than all of us, who do bad things, and judge others, when they have never experienced trauma of this nature.”

This is one cold dude. And no matter how slick he thinks he is it sure sounds like a confession when he says "...in a better place than all of us, who do bad things..." LE's gonna nail his butt one way or another. :mad:

What he needs to do is forget about getting attention for himself and his moment of glory and tell them where the h*ll this sweet baby's body is. He knows...

i hate this being on page 3
poor little baby girl, thrown away in the trash :(

I was so hoping that today, I would come here and read that her little body had been found.
It really bothers me where he says the part about exoneration. What the hell? Why would he feel exonerated? Or even think he could be? This is extremely disturbing too, “However, I am afraid that window may have passed.” It was never there! Jeez!!! Poor little baby Janna...This man or whatever you want to call him is extremely off his rocker! MO

Moving little Janna back to the first page! We won't forget about you sweet baby girl...

If it "doesn't occur to you" to call 911 when anyone - especially a BABY - is in any sort of danger... You shouldn't have children... Jmo... I'm absolutely baffled by this man honestly.

Every time I go to this forum I always hope it'll be the day they find this little girl. She is always on my mind and I hope so dearly she gets the justice she deserves.

there is really NO REASON for a baby blanket to have blood on it..... sure, smothered..... :*(

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...issing-baby-janna-rivera-the-kind-that-haunts

"A bloody baby blanket was found during the search for missing 3-month-old Janna Rivera, a source told Rafael Sánchez, RTV6."

Poor baby...this is so sad. And so close to home for me. This dad is a piece of work.

I hope they find baby Janna soon so she can rest peacefully. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blankets being tested in case of missing three-month-old baby
Updated: Jun 11, 2015 5:20 PM CDT

Several blankets discovered in the search for missing three-month-old Janna Rivera are being tested to determine if they are a match.

Janna's father says he wrapped the baby in a blanket before placing her in a dumpster two weeks ago after finding her dead inside the family's home.

A source close to the investigation confirms homicide detectives located several baby blankets in their search for Janna. Blood found on one of the blankets is being tested for DNA. The girl's father says he doesn't recognize the blankets.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back