Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But again, my point is this: you don't have to drive an overdose victim all the way to Franklin, and hide their body at an abandoned house. There is a shopping center nearby with a secluded alley, there's a park behind the house with woods and water, etc. etc. No one would ride around with a dead body, several counties away, to get rid of an overdose victim. UNLESS you are trying to hide the body somewhere until it decomposes enough to remove any trace of some other crime...sexual assault, for instance.
JMO

OR unless the drug use was actually in Franklin! Right? If drugs were being done with people or somewhere in Franklin, then it wouldnt be a drive to dump the body, it would have been a drive to the party spot. Im not saying this is the case, but it is an option.

OR unless the drug use was actually in Franklin! Right? If drugs were being done with people or somewhere in Franklin, then it wouldnt be a drive to dump the body, it would have been a drive to the party spot. Im not saying this is the case, but it is an option.

You're missing the part about her being buried. Or do you think those with her at that house included close friends who would have freaked and buried her there? Its possible.

One thing about that interview. I know it is being particular, but he definitely said "drug" through the much, not "drugged" through the mud. It seemed so eerie to know he said "drugged" but then when I listened it said "drug". For sure. LOTS of people use the past tense of drag as drug. It wasn't as shocking when I listened to it as I expected it to be.

http://www.grammarerrors.com/grammar/drugdragged/
drug/dragged

Drug is often used as the past tense of drag, as in the following example:

Example: I drug myself out of bed this morning.

The past tense of drag is actually dragged, not drug. This error is particularly common in speech. Even Bill Clinton once made this blunder on national television, returning to bad habits he developed as a youth growing up in Arkansas.

One thing about that interview. I know it is being particular, but he definitely said "drug" through the much, not "drugged" through the mud. It seemed so eerie to know he said "drugged" but then when I listened it said "drug". For sure. LOTS of people use the past tense of drag as drug. It wasn't as shocking when I listened to it as I expected it to be.

http://www.grammarerrors.com/grammar/drugdragged/
drug/dragged

Drug is often used as the past tense of drag, as in the following example:

Example: I drug myself out of bed this morning.

The past tense of drag is actually dragged, not drug. This error is particularly common in speech. Even Bill Clinton once made this blunder on national television, returning to bad habits he developed as a youth growing up in Arkansas.

But how about this. I had to drag myself away from spitting on Wes after hearing his foolishness.

What she was found wearing has not been released to the public so no, we don't know one way or the other at this point. As for people who have something to hide? Yep, I believe that is the case for sure.

I hate to point this out but google how long it takes a buzzards to do whatever and they will find anything dead in 24 hours, that is why they found pieces all around the property and saw the LEs numbers sign all over. Which begs the question of time of death.

This whole thing could have been somebody else in AJ's jacket and that car driving too fast to be absolutely recognized beyond the jacket trying to set up for Wes that AJ was still alive at the time in order to throw LE and everybody off, it has seemed possible from early on. As Wes would say

"It leave a lot of room for questioning." too, it seems to me.
At 1:50 min

He repeated the same deliberate description twice. If he has Freudian slips on the big ideas of his blabber, then on the specifics of some things he is very careful with his words. Somebody with a dark green Dodge Caravan is head for a turn under the bus, would be my guess.

Also:

Wes states AJ learned of his drug use two weeks prior to her disappearance, that she used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance too. When did AJ learn of her grant for her AP scores?

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

AJ didn't know I used cocaine. She didn't know I used cocaine, um,"

then a little grin and this look away expression at 3:33 mins

View attachment 77371

"period"

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

Interesting to me that he has grown a beard. The term "bald-faced liar" comes from (let's see if I remember this correctly) back in I believe the 1800s when most lawyers had beards to cover their facial expressions when lying. Someone without a beard that could lie well was coined a bald-faced liar.

Wes' sister mentioned "the candy house" on Little Creek Road; where is that in relation to Franklin? Doesn't anybody know who was with her last?

Nowhere close it is nearer AJ house. Dustin somebody was last seen with AJ and we don't how or what surrounded that (all according to WH).

Follow AJ pings.

Nowhere close it is nearer AJ house. Dustin somebody was last seen with AJ and we don't how or what surrounded that (all according to WH).

There seems to be confusion in various articles over whether Dustin was 'last seen WITH Aj' OR whether Dustin was the last person to see her.

Wes definitely said "green Caravan"? How did he use it in a sentence? Did he say truck/van/SUV? I only read the interview, will have to go back and try to watch it. May have to take a tums first.

Wes definitely said "green Caravan"? How did he use it in a sentence? Did he say truck/van/SUV? I only read the interview, will have to go back and try to watch it. May have to take a tums first.

I think he says "dark dodge green caravan" or something and mentions someone who was at the house the day she was found was driving it.

There seems to be confusion in various articles over whether Dustin was 'last seen WITH Aj' OR whether Dustin was the last person to see her.

If Dustin is Wavy; Than he supposedly just seen her last. Or was that Smokey who seen her driving with purpose while the white car was tailgating behind.

Follow AJ pings.

What would her pings mean if she was dead at the time and Wes or whomever may have set him up had it?

This keeps nagging me, anyone else? Two weeks before her death, AJ, according to Wes in his latest blabber, was said to have learned of his cocaine use, and she may have tried heroin, according to his again elephant with two left feet type word salad innuendo laden explanation.

What happened two weeks before AJ's death that could have resulted in his saying she learned of his cocaine use just two weeks ago?

Why does it coincide with the same time frame in which he also sets the heroin use texts?

Let's not forget. Wes said Smoky didn't mention it until later because Wes didn't have time to fool him on what he actually seen. Maybe Smokey did see the truck but he wasn't to sure that aj was driving. Or was it a crackhead from his hotel.

Here's Proof. Aj always parked in a certain spot according to Wes's statement about the car being parked on the wrong spot of the driveway.

So who would park there while knowing that spot maybe Jens side to park on.

So if i had to take a guess. It would be someone who didn't know the normal parking behavior of aj and jen.

Jmo

What would her pings mean if she was dead at the time and Wes or whomever may have set him up had it?

This keeps nagging me, anyone else? Two weeks before her death, AJ, according to Wes in his latest blabber, was said to have learned of his cocaine use, and she may have tried heroin, according to his again elephant with two left feet type word salad innuendo laden explanation.

What happened two weeks before AJ's death that could have resulted in his saying she learned his cocaine use of it just two weeks ago?

Why does it coincide with the same time frame in which he also sets the heroin use texts?

Oh snap. Now that you rehashed my thinking. Why wasn't these heroin text on the mpr. Did Wes convince jen to leave that part out so le doesn't think that aj is an addict. Or did he know that the pings of that text would have showed at the same place he was at when the text was sent.

A pocket dial will get you in trouble 90% of the time. Jmo

Smokey was the person that was the neighbor that was on his porch all the time. He was the one that said he saw a white car in the driveway that day.

Wavy kid was the kid in the yard (the one they all knew and loved). In the interview

<modsnip>

Here is what he says:
I know someone saw her after one o&#8217;clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it&#8217;s a kid, I can&#8217;t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o&#8217;clock he saw her pass by again. His words are &#8220;driving with purpose&#8221; and &#8220;not herself.&#8221; Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn&#8217;t know she was missing to begin, and we didn&#8217;t report her until the next day since we didn&#8217;t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o&#8217;clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o&#8217;clock&#8211; he smokes, he doesn&#8217;t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch &#8211;

CH: Mmhm

WH: He said a little after 2 o&#8217;clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car.

Let's not forget. Wes said Smoky didn't mention it until later because Wes didn't have time to fool him on what he actually seen. Maybe Smokey did see the truck but he wasn't to sure that aj was driving. Or was it a crackhead from his hotel.

Here's Proof. Aj always parked in a certain spot according to Wes's statement about the car being parked on the wrong spot of the driveway.

So who would park there while knowing that spot maybe Jens side to park on.

So if i had to take a guess. It would be someone who didn't know the normal parking behavior of aj and jen.

Jmo

He was trying to explain away what there had been eye witnesses for, his being there a 7 am and the set up, later at 2 pm, to make it look like AJ left on her own, it seems possible, before her sister came home from school. He may have moved AJ in the morning, but then doubled down on the set up to buy himself time for the rest of it. It seems even more possible now, for some reason, just guessing.

Wes seems very desperate. Why would you mention a teens name on a televised interview. Nobody needed to know his government name. He could have just said a neighboring teen.

Plus who would text their moms about being a junky for 2 weeks and need a fix.

So the man awaiting trial on charges relating to his attempt to set someone up for AJ's disappearance is complaining that he's being set up for her murder. Oh, the irony. :facepalm:

If it wasn't all so nauseating, it would be comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2