FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Sounds like they know who did it. This is so weird.

He said that?! Wow. That points to something complex. I am imagining something insane, like multiple people having affairs And double crossing. It seems, given the criminal element to the crime there would be some sensitivity to mass fundraising by people who know they would be under scrutiny for no other reason that they are statistically the most likely people to be involved. Ya can't even take a couple days to grieve before trying to set yourself up financially for life? I thought this was a super zen, centered practice.

Do we know if any sort of legal action -- i.e. a civil case -- was pending (or, perhaps, was filed and later either dismissed or withdrawn) against the doctor? Her New Agey type of -- well, what I personally consider rank twaddle -- this type of practitioning of the healing arts, as well as the method of payment -- no insurance payments or co-pay, correct? up front payment of one's own funds? -- and perhaps also the non-traditional type of clientele, who may, after perhaps a lifetime of of having little hope of fulfillment, have been emotionally encouraged to have highest expectations....seems almost primed to attract someone who might be aggressively disappointed in the results, or lack of them.

Well, her colleague was certainly non-traditional. She believed in Indigo, Crystal and Star Children. I heard about those Children years ago on Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show. I consider all the new age stuff bunk but I did enjoy Art Bell. This radio show is public, and not a Facebook page, so I hope it is allowed here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gwenpe...lenka-spiska-indigo-crystal-and-star-children

I also wonder if there was/is a civil case or maybe a Medical Board (or whatever it is called) investigation. Reading her website, I got the impression she did not want to be an admitting doctor if her patients needed to be admitted to a hospital. It was stated she had admitting privileges at two hospitals. I just do not see why a MD would get so far into the new age business. MOO

Catching up on this thread today has been really upsetting. When you post please please remember that this is a victim/family friendly forum. There have been no POI's named, that includes her husband, who at this time is also a victim. I know for a fact family and friends of Teresa are reading here, and these people are truly grieving the loss of their family member, friend, colleague, and/or doctor. I feel like there is too much tunnel vision in this thread and other avenues need to be explored. I also don't think that the amount in the go-fund-me page is relevant right now, the creator could have just put a random number, in hopes to help with this senseless act. If you don't want to donate to it then you don't have too, we don't know the creators thoughts and motivations while setting up the page. Almost everybody here is focused on one person who is innocent until proven guilty. Please please please let's all try to work together to find the truth for all who loved Teresa. Please Let's try to ignore the rumors and focus on the true facts that have been released. I hope you can all see where I'm coming from as I write this, and know I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just very concerned about the content and direction focus has gone.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

My suggestion to them is that they should prepare for the possibility that if and when a person or people are arrested, it's going to be hurtful all over again.

The murderer is clearly a person or people the doc knew. Probably knew well.

My heart goes out to her friends and family: I really get that her loss is huge for them.

(But, yes, I do think the amount is completely relevant)

Catching up on this thread today has been really upsetting. When you post please please remember that this is a victim/family friendly forum. There have been no POI's named, that includes her husband, who at this time is also a victim. I know for a fact family and friends of Teresa are reading here, and these people are truly grieving the loss of their family member, friend, colleague, and/or doctor. I feel like there is too much tunnel vision in this thread and other avenues need to be explored. I also don't think that the amount in the go-fund-me page is relevant right now, the creator could have just put a random number, in hopes to help with this senseless act. If you don't want to donate to it then you don't have too, we don't know the creators thoughts and motivations while setting up the page. Almost everybody here is focused on one person who is innocent until proven guilty. Please please please let's all try to work together to find the truth for all who loved Teresa. Please Let's try to ignore the rumors and focus on the true facts that have been released. I hope you can all see where I'm coming from as I write this, and know I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just very concerned about the content and direction focus has gone.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

That makes a lot of sense.

IMO: Money...easy money, patients willing to pay big bucks, direct sales on products, no billing or fighting insurance for reimbursement, & devoted patients.

My suggestion to them is that they should prepare for the possibility that if and when a person or people are arrested, it's going to be hurtful all over again.

The murderer is clearly a person or people the doc knew. Probably knew well.

My heart goes out to her friends and family: I really get that her loss is huge for them.

(But, yes, I do think the amount is completely relevant)

I agree. Listening to the Sheriff gives me faith that this case will be resolved fairly quickly.

I agree. Listening to the Sheriff gives me faith that this case will be resolved fairly quickly.

I think this is the murderer(s) first death and so it has been sloppy and full of evidence: amateurs. I expect arrests soon.

Agreed. If an app it's prob like my bank one. Both my husband and I have the app and either of us can access the account anytime and from anywhere..

that's exactly what it's like. my husband and i both have it, and we don't have to log back in ever. it doesn't ever ''time out'' if one of our phones went missing, or someone had us and took our phone, someone could essentially disarm our system and they would never be traced, it wouldn't set off an alarm, and they would need no information from us at all. (again, our phones have passcodes in order to get into the whole phone. but the app has no sort of security)

With all due respect, the name of the website is Websleuths. While my heart goes out to the victim and all that loved her, the purpose of this site is to discuss our ideas and theories.

I have only seen rumors about specific people on non-websleuths sites and to be honest, I don't take those with credibility because it isn't websleuths.

Do we know if any sort of legal action -- i.e. a civil case -- was pending (or, perhaps, was filed and later either dismissed or withdrawn) against the doctor? Her New Agey type of -- well, what I personally consider rank twaddle -- this type of practitioning of the healing arts, as well as the method of payment -- no insurance payments or co-pay, correct? up front payment of one's own funds? -- and perhaps also the non-traditional type of clientele, who may, after perhaps a lifetime of of having little hope of fulfillment, have been emotionally encouraged to have highest expectations....seems almost primed to attract someone who might be aggressively disappointed in the results, or lack of them.

Because the "thanks" button wasn't enough, here comes my post thanking you. I echo this sentiment wholeheartedly.
You could go broke paying for the privilege of her alternative treatments. No insurance accepted...is that because she'd such a vibrantly strong practice that she didn't need the hassle of getting paid through a Blue Cross type thing...or because standard insurance wouldn't cover her type of treatments? Curious. I genuinely don't know how that goes.
I know I pay a lot of money for my excellent health benefits and I'm a big fan of paying copays and not full freight.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members