FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that word used recently in some obituaries, and thought it was an odd term to use.

As long as they don't charge someone for initiating another individual to moving into a transitional state..;)

-No it's not

As long as they don't charge someone for initiating another individual to moving into a transitional state..;)

-No it's not
I think Ill just let the angels carry me away. Not paying someone to transition me. They may send me somewhere I dont want to go.

NG the tan suv was the co-worker that came to check on her. (no link until transcripts come out)

I am confused. Did the concerned co-worker find her? Or drive there after hearing that house was taped off? (I missed NG.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused. Did the concerned co-worker find her? Or drive there after hearing that house was taped off? (I missed NG.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She just said they had confirmed that was the coworkers car who went to do the wellness check. jmo but I thought we had read in an article that the coworker went to do a wellness check and found her.
I found the link Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

It's been a sad week for me, watching Dr. Sievers murder roll out into the media. I'm still can't believe this happened to her. She was my Doctor for two years. Got to know her and her staff. Watching everyone speculate about her life hasn't been easy. Maybe I can answer some questions though, from my experience.

It's been a sad week for me, watching Dr. Sievers murder roll out into the media. I'm still can't believe this happened to her. She was my Doctor for two years. Got to know her and her staff. Watching everyone speculate about her life hasn't been easy. Maybe I can answer some questions though, from my experience.

We would love to hear about her from someone who knew her. She sounded like someone that was well loved by the community.

Can we please list all witnesses who heard something according to news media:

1. The lady who heard a sound at app. 5am coming from the house. She describes it as a screech or something, as if someone got hurt.
I seem to recall she lives on Allan Str,. which runs parallel to Jarvis? Need to clarify

2. An unidentified neighbor who heard a male voice/arguing going on. Did he also hear a woman's voice? Time? Need to clarify

3. A Teenager living 2 homes by (South), going by the house in the background, when he gave the interview, saying they were just getting
ready for work, when they heard "hollering" coming from the house. Time? Need to clarify

Do we have more witnesses regarding the 5am/6am time frame?

-No it's not

Can we please list all witnesses who heard something according to news media:

1. The lady who heard a sound at app. 5am coming from the house. She describes it as a screech or something, as if someone got hurt.
I seem to recall she lives on Allan Str,. which runs parallel to Jarvis? Need to clarify

2. An unidentified neighbor who heard a male voice/arguing going on. Did he also hear a woman's voice? Time? Need to clarify

3. A Teenager living 2 homes by (South), going by the house in the background, when he gave the interview, saying they were just getting
ready for work, when they heard "hollering" coming from the house. Time? Need to clarify

Do we have more witnesses regarding the 5am/6am time frame?

-No it's not
Links would help here.

Is it true she didn't accept insurance?

So so sorry for your loss of your Doctor. Can you please give us any insight on the different types of relationships and whether they were good or not in the office? Thank you so much!

We would love to hear about her from someone who knew her. She sounded like someone that was well loved by the community.

(Yes it's true she didn't file your insurance for you) I had my own insurance and could file myself. First and foremost she was an Internist. Nothing woo woo about that. If you had a medical problem that needed medication she would/could prescribe it. The thing that was special about her as a Doctor is that she tried to get to the root cause of what was causing you to be sick instead of just handing you a prescription and a bandaid. Most Doctors are about 20 years behind in nutritional information...she was not. At the time (up to around 2012-ish) she was running a full practice and going to school at night to get caught up on nutrition and aging. As a diagnostician she left no stone un-turned. She went through old tests and medications to see what others had diagnosed...she wasn't going to order a test you had done 3 weeks ago by some other Doctor. Why spend the money...But if your other Doctor forgot or didn't know to run other tests..she would order them. I found out all kinds of things about my health that other Doctors had missed.

Links would help here.

That is exactly the problem. The videos I saw were from different news stations, interviewing different neighbors. The witnesses I posted were the ones I memorized.

Here are two links with neighbors commenting. The first one mentions the young Damien Leport giving his account:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29435156/death-investigation-underway-in-bonita-springs#.VZ3dv5XbKZM
"They just asked about any suspicious behavior in the neighborhood - if we heard any dogs barking late that night," said Kevin Zitto Collins.
Nearby neighbor Damien Leport said he heard arguing Monday night outside. He said he noticed a red car in the driveway twice last week that he hadn't seen before.

Kimberly Torres lives next door and said: "An investigator came three hours later, told me that my neighbor had been killed, in a very gruesome manner."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29459915...-beloved-doctor-mother-continues#.VZ3ejpXbKZM
"Everybody in the neighborhood wants to know why, how, when, who found her, who called 911," said neighbor Kimberly Torres.

(Yes it's true she didn't file your insurance for you) I had my own insurance and could file myself. First and foremost she was an Internist. Nothing woo woo about that. If you had a medical problem that needed medication she would/could prescribe it. The thing that was special about her as a Doctor is that she tried to get to the root cause of what was causing you to be sick instead of just handing you a prescription and a bandaid. Most Doctors are about 20 years behind in nutritional information...she was not. At the time (up to around 2012-ish) she was running a full practice and going to school at night to get caught up on nutrition and aging. As a diagnostician she left no stone un-turned. She went through old tests and medications to see what others had diagnosed...she wasn't going to order a test you had done 3 weeks ago by some other Doctor. Why spend the money...But if your other Doctor forgot or didn't know to run other tests..she would order them. I found out all kinds of things about my health that other Doctors had missed.

What was the environment like in the office? Did you meet her husband? And NG said she was 4' 11 and barely 100 pds. A tiny thing. Was it more a casual setting or more professional?

Can you please give us any insight on the different types of relationships and whether they were good or not in the office? Thank you so much!
Thanks and you're welcome...She had a small office/staff. The nurse Sandra who was her right hand person, was very special. I cried while I watched Sandra's interview...she was the most devoted employee...and I'm sure is devastated. The Dr. down the hall apparently took Dr Sievers patients as a courtesy...which is really nice..What I got from the news is that Sandra packed up and moved over to his office to help with this influx of patients and to help the patients in the transition. I don't know that she has a permanent new job there...this may be only temporary..who knows. So to assume/suggest Sandra is "all set" seems premature to me. Sandra is the salt of the earth kind of person...hard worker.

Thanks and you're welcome...She had a small office/staff. The nurse Sandra who was her right hand person, was very special. I cried while I watched Sandra's interview...she was the most devoted employee...and I'm sure is devastated. The Dr. down the hall apparently took Dr Sievers patients as a courtesy...which is really nice..What I got from the news is that Sandra packed up and moved over to his office to help with this influx of patients and to help the patients in the transition. I don't know that she has a permanent new job there...this may be only temporary..who knows. So to assume/suggest Sandra is "all set" seems premature to me. Sandra is the salt of the earth kind of person...hard worker.

Thank you for your insight. I know this isnt easy for you. Did you know LS? If you did, what were your impressions of her?

What was the environment like in the office? Did you meet her husband? And NG said she was 4' 11 and barely 100 pds. A tiny thing. Was it more a casual setting or more professional?
Dr Sievers was what I call "five foot nothin" ...meaning she was short..LOL...she always had on 3-4 inch heels (sometimes clunky, sometimes sandal type)...one time she had on flats and I couldn't believe how short she really was...and I'm only 5'4. I never met or saw her husband Mark, It was a very professional office...nice carpet...very small exam rooms (only two I think) the Eastern thing came in if she thought some non-mainstream therapy might help..that really wasn't her main focus when I was there...she may have been getting more interested in it recently.

Helper9693 I know you have to be shocked and devastated by what has happened. I hope its therapeutic for you to have a place to talk about this. We are all here for you when you want to talk or if you dont want to. Hugs to you.

Do you know who found her? If so what was their relationship to her?

Also what is your thought of why and who?
Thanks so much for being willing to communicate with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get