FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. The damage to the vehicle seems to be focused around the license plate, and that area is more recessed than the bumper.......and it appears no damage to the bumper which juts out further. As such it appears that whatever caused the damage was something high enough up that it cleared the height of her bumper. For example.....a large truck that was raised up quite a bit such that its bumper was higher up than the bumper on the van, or like a truck that had a winch on the front, etc. JMO

It (the damage to the van) almost looks like one of these:
View attachment 77852

and yes, i have backed into one of those before.

TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN. GO TO WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM AND A FEW MINUTES AFTER 8 PM EASTERN CLICK ON THE "LISTEN NOW" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO HEAR THE SHOW LIVE ON IHEARTRADIO.COM

Busy show on TONIGHT (Thursday July 9th) as we welcome back Dylan Redwine's mom Elaine

The FBI has named a person of interest in the death of her son Dylan. Will Elaine tell us who that person is? Well, she can't. Elaine cannot tell us who the person of interest is, but I bet we can guess.

Also joining us is Distinguished Scholar of Applied Forensics at Jacksonville State University Joseph Scott Morgan. Mr. Morgan wrote a fantastic book called, "Blood Beneath My Feet" which chronicles his days as a death investigator.

In addition to Dylan's case, we will discuss the case of Dr. Teresa Sievers with Mr. Morgan

Later in the show Websleuths Member Lisa B joins us to talk about her crusade to keep her ex-husband behind bars. Lisa needs our help to make sure this pedophile who abused her daughter is kept safely in prison for as long as possible

It's going to be a busy show. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com and remember, a few minutes before 8 PM Eastern on Thursday you must click on the "Listen Now" at the top of the page to hear the show live on iHeartRadio.

Our chat room opens at 7:30 PM Eastern every Thursday night.

I must have missed a beat. Reading along her FB page and it seems she just treated women.

I've seen hidden camera shows where someone thinks they are hiring a hit man, but it's an undercover cop. They are often asked if they want it to be "painful." I have no clue if actual hit men do that, though.

With all due respect, just speaking in general, this 'medical intuitive/quantum/reiki/bla bla bla' stuff seems like a load of hooey. There's no scientific basis for any of it, none of these treatments or practices are in any way regulated, those who claim to be trained in this 'stuff' are not trained by accredited, certified learning institutions (college, university, etc) and if the treatments they provide (for a nice cash fee) don't work, well I'm sure they (the provider) have some New Age reason to explain that. It all seems about one step up from snake oil salesmen of the old days.

BBM New Age reason: "Our goal is to get you well. Dr. Sievers describes achieving this goal as a wellness journey in which you are the driver and she is the co-pilot. Therefore, she is only as good a doctor as you are in committing to helping yourself."

http://www.drteresasievers.com/new-patient.php#.VZ710vlVhBc

Sorry, I have no idea how TTF14's post got in my post and for some reason, I cannot edit my post. (Blank box comes up)

With all due respect, just speaking in general, this 'medical intuitive/quantum/reiki/bla bla bla' stuff seems like a load of hooey. There's no scientific basis for any of it, none of these treatments or practices are in any way regulated, those who claim to be trained in this 'stuff' are not trained by accredited, certified learning institutions (college, university, etc) and if the treatments they provide (for a nice cash fee) don't work, well I'm sure they (the provider) have some New Age reason to explain that. It all seems about one step up from snake oil salesmen of the old days.

I have been following along this horrific case from the beginning. I'm happy to see that LE may have a good handle on what is going on.

I just wanted to chime in a bit on alternative therapies. Years ago I became a LMT and studied different modatlities (body work techniques). Energy based theories are what Acupuncture, Reiki, some body work, auras etc work on. I'm someone that has long standing lyme disease and much of these things make you feel better. There is clear data on acupuncture (meridians) that are ancient studies of energy lines going through your body. Auras are an interesting idea of entertainment such that astrology is...if you believe it's fine..if you don't it still can be interesting. Pam Oslie "aura colors" is a great book. We gravitate to certain colors that are personality and emotionally based in us..there are tests in there and you can find your colors. Again....just interesting if you find it interesting.

I know that the pure feeling of someone caring about you and spending time on "treatments" can have a placebo effect....and for many of us a little help is better than no help.

As my own research I have tried almost all alternative approaches..some I believe, others I don't...but my insurance does cover acupuncture treatments as they are quite accepted in today's treatment options. Guided imagery is amazing...which is self hypnosis.

Anyway I just wanted to chime in a bit on this topic as I see that some of us WS don't understand those of us that do have issues that "modern" medicine doesn't have the time or patience to even figure out what it is. Lyme disease affects all systems of the body..and most don't show up on any tests...so they say it is in your head...it isn't..we just don't have tests yet that can actually quantify the slow breakdown of our bodies.

I admire a doctor that combines East and West...it is someone who looks at the whole person..not just separate organs. This doctor sounds outstanding. What a loss of such a passionate physician.

Here's the thing: what amazing trailblazing stuff was the doctor doing? Her patient who posts here seemed to indicate she was very straightforward but spent a lot of time with patients. The patient for 2 years never met LS.

Booidentical hormones? My mainstream doc does that. Metabolic weight loss? My mainstream doc offers that.

What part was visionary? I have yet to see anything that was oh la la how contemporary and visionary of her....

I think this trailblazing stuff seems over the top talk.

(Btw, I took a weekend workshop on polarity energy healing and it was truly cool. I studied with Maurity (excuse the spelling).

I must have missed a beat. Reading along her FB page and it seems she just treated women.

When I look at her FB page it shows the last post is Dec 1,2013
Am I looking at the wrong page or what?

I may be wrong, but I think some others have been referring to the FB of the LMT, not Dr Sievers ... (were you talking about Dr Sievers' FB?)

Does anyone here know how long it takes to become a Reiki master?

Many would say the same thing about conventional medicine. Many would say pharmaceutical based medicine is making us sicker. A lot of vitriol, anger and controversy surrounds that debate... Maybe enough that one might lose their life because of it???

[/B]

BBM New Age reason: "Our goal is to get you well. Dr. Sievers describes achieving this goal as a wellness journey in which you are the driver and she is the co-pilot. Therefore, she is only as good a doctor as you are in committing to helping yourself."

http://www.drteresasievers.com/new-patient.php#.VZ710vlVhBc

That is not "new age" reason. That is straight up truth. YOU are responsible for your health and wellbeing. A medical practitioner can only be a catalyst to show you the way.

Here's the thing: what amazing trailblazing stuff was the doctor doing? Her patient who posts here seemed to indicate she was very straightforward but spent a lot of time with patients. The patient for 2 years never met LS.
P
Booidentical hormones? My mainstream doc does that. Metabolic weight loss? My mainstream doc offers that.
What part was visionary? I have yet to see anything that was oh la la how contemporary and visionary of her....

I think this trailblazing stuff seems over the top talk.

(Btw, I took a weekend workshop on polarity energy healing and it was truly cool. I studied with Maurity (excuse the spelling).

Have you watched any of her YouTube video's? You may find yourself enlightened. She also explains why she went the route of not accepting insurance.
[video=youtu;oUJhTI4ADjw]http://youtu.be/oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
This folks, is the future of medicine. We all have the ability to heal ourselves from anything. Yes anything. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname