CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is just a crazy thought but I'll put it out there...
LE is saying that it's a new lead and not a tip...MG was released from jail, and they are following him and tracking his every move, I'm assuming. So maybe he visited this area at some point since his release? Maybe in the middle of the night??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GPS unit was ordered removed yesterday or the day before, theyre not tracking his every move anymore. His mother is an ex-sheriff's deputy FWIW. These facts are (supposedly) unrelated.

I pieced together a super duper close up of Noosha Lane. If we can determine which driveway it is, I will make the whole property.
View attachment 77928

I already said which property it is in the last thread. It's on the left of the screen and is the one that has the most crap in the yard. I'll catch up with this thread and if nobody else has pointed it out yet I'll try again to see what I can do.

Thank you for saying this. I"ve been posting this same fact on twitter and facebook - and can post the stats sheets to back this up -

The US dept of justice's most recent report on missing children shows that of some 797,000 missing kids:

about 115 were kidnapped, by strangers.

about 5% of those were kidnapped from within their home.

pretty much all of them had some evidence of breaking and entering.

This case does not have that evidence.

Anyone REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY think she was taken from her home by a stranger?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196465.pdf
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196467.pdf

In Canada, Police statistics show 25 children of the 46,718 reported missing in 2011 listed as "abducted by stranger."

However, the definition of stranger for these numbers includes anyone who is not a parent. In other words it could be a relative, a friend of the family, a babysitter or someone unknown to the family or victim."

The article goes on to say that only 2 children out the total reported missing (46,718) had been abducted by someone who was not a relative or family friend. It's extremely rare to have a case in which a child is kidnapped by a stranger.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/child-abductions-by-strangers-rare-in-canada-1.1335061

For me it all comes down to that unaccounted for hour.

Graham told detectives he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Road and Cloverdale Road, completed a U-turn and drove home. Investigators timed the trip at eight minutes, driving at a normal speed. Matthew Graham agreed it took under 10 minutes to complete the drive. What he did not know is that the video showed the roundtrip took him more than an hour, the sheriff’s office said. “When he was shown this he immediately said he didn’t think it was that long and then could not remember what he did or (where he) went during that hour,” the sheriff’s office said. “When detectives pressed him to remember, he asked to speak with a lawyer before any further questioning.”
http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

Also from the same article

The sheriff’s office said outdoor temperatures were more than 90 degrees at the time Graham went to sleep at about 10:30 p.m., and he did not wake up until about 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
He later told detectives he passed out and he had been smoking “wax” marijuana honey oil all night, the sheriff’s office said.

I don't think this was planned at all but I do think his drug use has a HUGE role in this. So many possibilities:

He forgot to give her her meds and she had a fatal seizure (or, he did give her the meds and she had a terrible seizure anyway)
He forgot when he last gave her the meds and gave her a double dose
He lost his temper due to her fussing and fatally injured her trying to quiet her down
His head is so messed up from drugs he actually doesn't remember what he did or where he went but he knows he didn't put her to bed that night and needed a story

If she did actually pass while in his custody that night, that missing hour is when he went out and disposed of her somewhere. Then he came home, spent some time coming up with this "last saw her at 10:30 and then she was gone at 5:30am" story (and then helped himself to a dosing of wax to make himself feel better). Of course this doesn't account for his cousin's gf saying she saw him AND the baby after they came back from the store, but had he left AGAIN after she alleges to have seen him, wouldn't she also say that in her interview?

What stands out to me the most is how he immediately asked for a lawyer as soon as LE told him they knew he didn't go straight home from the store like he said he did. But, this is all speculation of course.

moo & all that

His father said in MSM that he has a Rx for medical marijuana but he didn't tell his probation officer that he had it and was using it.

This doesn't excuse him producing it himseslf of course, particularly in wax form which is a process which can be dangerous as it involves butane.

However, that is what his father said the undisclosed Rx drug use was - marijuana. FWIW.

This was in MSM but I did not see it there, I saw it quoted on one of the Ember fb pages, so consider it RUMOR for now.

I am so sorry! I was young and in a similar disfunctional codependent relationship when I was pregnant with my oldest. My best advice is love on your daughter and let her know that any time, day or night, she can come to you no questions asked. My mom let me know this in her quiet, non-judgmental way, and I took her up on it at 3 am when my daughter was two weeks old. Most likely saved both our lives. I will be thinking of you guys. Hugs!

Wow!

What a terrific testament to non-judgmental mother's love...:heartbeat:

And... I am so glad that you have made it through! :hug:

Wow!

What a terrific testament to non-judgmental mother's love...:heartbeat:

And... I am so glad that you have made it through! :hug:

I so agree. I called my mom and didn't give her many details and her reply was that when I got married I became my husband's, and I could not come back home.

when I contacted my brother years later he told me they make shelters for people like me and I should call one, they're in the yellow pages.

They've both passed away now. I love them and forgive them. They didn't know everything. Nobody ever does.

I'm hanging in there.

Thanks everyone for reading my post about my daughter and giving me your support. It means a lot to me to be able to share my fears with y'all and to have my fears validated. Your support and encouragement are comforting. Thank you all.

Hi. I am just starting to read about this awful 6 mo old baby case - I have only seen 2 videos -1.) the mom going on about how caring the dad is.... and 2.) the Fbk video of the baby and the mom and the dad together.

A. Someone posted about dad being on Fbook & seeming somewhat 'nutZ' - could you please give me a link??? Are you talking about HIS OWN FBook page and crazy things he himself posted, or did you mean something like a twitter page where OTHER PEOPLE are posting about the guy?

B. Also, is he on probation for drugs? Which drugs does the guy use? Link to his criminal history, please? What exactly was he busted for, and he is locked up now, correct?

C. Why him and the mom not live together?

D. How did the guy make $$ ?

E. Where are the pictureS of dad and mom at vigil - I saw one only ?

F. What the heck is 'wax marijuana' ??

G. I read that the police yapped already about what this guy said in his interview/s with them - is there a link to video? News articles? I'd like to see the actual quotes.

H. What the heck is known about this dad that is so damning - blood of the baby in her crib in his crummy trailer? ?

I. I found it odd that the mom would go on and on about how terrific he is - why are they not living together?

J. Did I notice that people are saying this mom is in an unhealthy relationship with this guy -- is cut-off from her own family and old-pals ? True or not?

K. What the heck is going on about police 'calling off searches', and then starting them back up? Why in the world would they have any reason to think this baby is not 'out there' anywhere - - all I can think of is something horrid like Fargo/wood chipper in this guy's yard, or recent bonfire in his yard?

L. I read there are 'attack dogs' at his trailer - correct?

M. I also read that the guy had his trailer like 'double/triple' bolted shut - is that trust? No signs of forced entry?

N. Is it because this guy is a druggie that he's such a suspect - Jekyll/Hyde sort when he's 'using' ?? Concrete history - e.g.'s of what he's done in past?

O. Again, how was this guy making money? Did he hold down a stable job? Was he living all alone?

P. Just saw short clip with a grey haired sheriff with a mustache - he said (yesterday??? - not sure) that they're looking for the body of the baby in 'Ono' - what is 'Ono' - how far away from dad's trailer? WHAT EVIDENCE would the sheriff have that would make 'Ono' the site for the search? All I can think would be that they have video catching dad in that particular area late in the nite when the baby 'mysteriously disappeared' ?? Any locals to comment here - aerial maps of the trailer to 'Ono', and of 'Ono' area, please?

Q. Here's a question: Does this dad have a known history of telling big lies? I don't know his criminal history, but maybe he's one of those sorts who, when he gets arrested, tends to 'yap on and on' to the police, or lie and do the 'waddunt me' routine, but never zips his lip --- I did see that this time the guy did ask for an attorney - am I correct that this dad talked to police 2X and during 2X he said 'gimmee an attorney' - - at what exact point in the interrogation did he say 'gimmee a lawyer' ??

R. Did dad and mom both readily agree to polygraphs and assuming they did what are the results for each of them, please?

tyia !!

About the witness who said she saw Ember alive back at the trailer after the truck ride ... is her story credible? What do you think?

Was it a hands-on confirmation in which she actually held, fed, coo-ed at or changed the baby, or did she see the baby from across the yard? Was it dark by then? Could she have seen merely a car seat and assumed the baby was there? Do we have any further details to substantiate her testimony?

Can we tell from the map if she could have seen Ember from her place next door? Are there windows from her house overlooking the lane way to the trailer? Which side of truck would she see - the driver's side or the passenger's side. Were the truck windows tinted?

So far, the fact that she's family makes her less credible in my opinion. But, I don't want to dismiss her story if she speaks the truth.

Once again, I do not know but one case where a baby was taken from his or her home in the night. And by "taken", I do not mean murdered by parents and reported missing. I mean taken. Show me more than one or two proven cases of an infant abducted from his or her home at night.

It it just really doesn't happen. Not statistically. Abductors want older kids. Babies who disappear out of their beds at night are killed by parents. Except one case that is suspected by family to have been a crazy acquaintance who stole the baby boy from his bed, I don't know of one case of an infant stolen from his or her bed at night. No such cases where infants have been reported to be missing from their beds at night have been proven to be an actual abduction as opposed to family murder.

Well, I have to agree I'm a big fan of statistics, and always look at what's statistically more likely to happen. But to say it "doesn't happen", and then refuse to believe a possibility, is looking the other way on truth, IMHO. Although things are rare you have to accept that they CAN happen, and look at it that way.

So. You can google this question "baby kidnapped from crib" as easily as I can, but I thought I'd give some names to get you started.

Sabrina Aisenberg hasn't ever been found, but I believe she was kidnapped from her crib and her parents have apparently been cleared. I believe Lisa Irwin also was taken by someone unknown to LE. In googling, I found this:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20784707,00.html

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...vania-baby-found-dead-suspect-in-custody?lite

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/03/01/girl.found.alive/

And certainly Charles Lindberg's baby.

But again, you can google as well as I can, and I did notice about 15 more links I didn't open yet to look at.

The thing is, I don't think you're typically the type of person to say "it's most likely this one thing happened, so obviously the other outcome that's less likely can't be true".

I'm just keeping options open.

Thanks everyone for reading my post about my daughter and giving me your support. It means a lot to me to be able to share my fears with y'all and to have my fears validated. Your support and encouragement are comforting. Thank you all.

I'm sorry your daughter doesn't know she deserves better. Good that you're there to be a caring grandma.

About the witness who said she saw Ember alive back at the trailer after the truck ride ... is her story credible? What do you think?

Was it a hands-on confirmation in which she actually held, fed, coo-ed at or changed the baby, or did she see the baby from across the yard? Was it dark by then? Could she have seen merely a car seat and assumed the baby was there? Do we have any further details to substantiate her testimony?

Can we tell from the map if she could have seen Ember from her place next door? Are there windows from her house overlooking the lane way to the trailer? Which side of truck would she see - the driver's side or the passenger's side. Were the truck windows tinted?

So far, the fact that she's family makes her less credible in my opinion. But, I don't want to dismiss her story if she speaks the truth.

I think she is credible, possibly, and also possibly saw MG get out of the truck with the car seat and naturally assumed Ember was in it. Although this is what she was quoted as saying

A neighbor on the Noosha Lane property recalled seeing Matthew Graham on July 1 after he returned from Happy Stop Market. Sara Chabino said Graham stopped to get water and had Ember in his arms. She said she did not see the time and only knows that it was before the sun went down.
http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/missing-infants-father-ordered-released-from-jail_19702151

6358 noosha is the property. might not be it's real address but when you right click on the house in google maps and then choose 'what's here?' that is the address it will give you. hope that helps.

ETA: here. On the left (upper, perhaps, depending on screen size)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...2!3m1!1s0x54d2e81825daf88f:0x572bbd9278b47d51

Thank you for this. I'm sorry the little orange guy can't be sent to do a streetview in front of the property. I did look at either street entrance, and they aren't gated, so apparently a car can drive up to the front of the property. That area - actually accessing the trailer - may have a gate but it can't be seen. There is also a gated area in the back but the gate is open and wide enough for a car to get through. Not sure what the status on that gate is currently.

The "neighbor" who lives in the other trailer on the 2 acre property is a cousin & his girlfriend (she said she saw Ember after the Happy Mart trip). As such IMO no it's not [necessarily] a credible "witness sighting".

MinnesotaMary - I can't answer all you questions but the father is not in jail, no he is on probation. He was picked up right after hte baby went missing and was held for a few days because he was taking RX drugs he hadn't disclosed to his probation officer. He was let back out witht a GPS ankle bracelet on but then the judge ruled it was to be taken off after just a few days so now he's out and just checking in with probation 7 days a week. The mother is 19 and father is about 25. The mother was packing at her parents house to move in with the father while the father watched the baby, they were to move in together the next morning but instead the next morning the father called the mother and the police to say the baby was missing. He has refused to take voice stress test analysis and I can't recall if he also refused the lie detector or not. When police searched the 2 acre property they focused on teh rundown trailer that media mistakenly reported initially that she had been taken from, which had a cesspool and no running water or electricity. The family has been vocal about saying taht is NOT the trailer they live in, they live in the better nicer one on the same property. That run down trailer had stuff inside for manufacturing the honey wax marijuana oil stuff. Apparently it's a flammable and dangerous process involving butane in some way.

My thing is - if he was planning to harm her - why bring her into the store at all? The type of person he is being described as - seems to be the type to just run in and come back out. I think he planned no harm to her at that point but something went wrong after this store visit. He left her outside somewhere or got highly annoyed with the crying. I also don't think he took time to bury her - I think she will be found in water or a secluded repository. The incident could have happened during the night after he returned . he may have purchased his drugs and did them at home and could not handle the crying.
I think this was similar to what Michael Jacques did in the Brooke Bennett case, yo establish an alibi of sorts. Jacques brought Brooke to a convenience store because he wanted it on camera that they went in together then went their separate ways. Unfortunately, he circled back around and picked poor Brooke up again.

I think MG brought Ember into the store to establish, on camera, that she was alive and well and then planned to tell police that he went straight home afterward where she was mystery taken.

I don't think he realized that another camera was pointed at the street that would prove he DIDN'T go straight home.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

u
BBM. Looking at another angle:

5. Person who knew drugs were available in the trailer. If someone did come in--whether s/he was let in or broke in--and drugs were involved, who knows what may have happened? To stay on this track--if he was partying with someone and he passed out maybe he doesn't know what happened.

Just tossing more ideas out there. I also love hearing other possibilities because there is always a first time for everything.

That would definitely make it enticing wouldn't it??! I can see him inviting someone over too. He posted on FB a few times that he he had his son or Ember with him and asked if anyone wanted to do something. These requests seem to be answered by family or friends with kids - those interested in visiting. But Yes, maybe someone stopped over unexpectedly or he texted someone to come over (traceable I'm sure).
If the night was a blur - he'd have no recollection of what happened while he was passed out. I still think that if he had no hand in her disappearance he would offer that information especially if the other person was totally at fault.
Do you think he could have been given Ember as a set up? that is the only one that I can fathom . I just don't see him being able to completely cover his tracks or planning anything elaborate in advance. My gut says it was a spur of the moment thing.
Also - when I jumped back on the forum after missing a day, MG was being talked about as a heavily addicted drug user who was high that evening. Was this determined ? I figured I missed something . Prior to that I assumed he used drugs recreationally but I figured with not being able to maintain a steady job it could be worse but curious if anything was confirmed about this habit.

The "neighbor" who lives in the other trailer on the 2 acre property is a cousin. They're all cousins there. As such IMO no it's not a credible "witness sighting".

I think there might be a difference between "unimpeachable" witness and a credible witness.

If the cousin is, by and large, honest and reliable, that's credible IMHO. If the witness were say, an unrelated person with a squeaky clean reputation who came over and actually interacted with him and saw the baby was fine, that would be "unimpeachable".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab