ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting thing are where did the boots go, it was reported that they were large on Deorr, having kids I know how easy kids boots fall off even when they are a decent fit, I don't think they would have stayed on in the creek

Yeah see, here's the thing as much as I hate to say it. If he were in the creek or in the reservoir, wouldn't one or both of the boots have come off and been found somewhere?

Art Bell is back on dark matter radio.... he starts tonight. But will have to skip him for david paulides. Love listening to him.

So from the sheriff's report of 7/13, it sounds then like the dogs only found Deorr's scent at the campsite. The dogs kept coming back to it.

Then the cadaver dogs alerted to the edge of the reservoir but that was because of the cremains?

Would these dogs have been able to track his scent from being in the truck heading to the store?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Above BBM.....this is a really good question!

Do we know if DeOrr was potty trained? Are there wilderness toilets and have those been searched?

ETA: Sorry if this was already asked. I am still catching up.

On the previous thread, someone had made a good point about the 911 call and I think it kind of got merged into a discussion of how long is long enough before calling 911.

The point that got lost was the mother herself said on the 911 recording that she had searched about 1 hour before calling 911.

The poster was trying to clear up the other inconsistencies in other reports about it only being 10 minutes before the call to 911 was made.

We have heard inconsistent reporting about this and i think this is a real good point that on this particular call, the mother herself says it was about 1 hour. So IMO, i am going with 1 hour too.

"She said they checked around the area they were camping for over an hour before calling 911."

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/911-call-for-missing-Idaho-Falls-toddler-released-315660311.html

Regarding the bolded part....the mother actually said that he was missing for about an hour, not that they had searched for an hour. Let's say mom and dad went off to explore just after 1:30 (just back from the store?) and arrived back at the campsite at 2ish. If so, then perhaps they looked for a half hour, before deciding to call 911. I thought I read or heard in a video, that dad said they searched for about 20 minutes, but that could be my imagination. I'm sure they weren't timing things!

Do we know if DeOrr was potty trained? Are there wilderness toilets and have those been searched?

ETA: Sorry if this was already asked. I am still catching up.

I read in the comments on social media that there was one vault toilet and it had been emptied/checked. Of course nothing to substantiate that though.

Regarding the bolded part....the mother actually said that he was missing for about an hour, not that they had searched for an hour. Let's say mom and dad went off to explore just after 1:30 (just back from the store?) and arrived back at the campsite at 2ish. If so, then perhaps they looked for a half hour, before deciding to call 911. I thought I read or heard in a video, that dad said they searched for about 20 minutes, but that could be my imagination. I'm sure they weren't timing things!

Please read my post again and I included at the bottom what was quoted in the link. The article said...

""She said they checked around the area they were camping for over an hour before calling 911."

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/911-call-for-missing-Idaho-Falls-toddler-released-315660311.html

ETA: Thats the quote in the article of what she said.

sunflowerchick, thank you for your response.

you don't know me but Bessie does (wink kiss lol). I have the right to remain silent. my opinion on the few threads I follow spoke aloud, I'd be gone.

I don't suspect anyone on this case (yet). suffice it to say I do not believe this child was abducted.

Seems to me that the child's clothing and/or boots would be located if he were tumbling down a stream. Even if he were lodged in a hole, his clothing would come off his body and float or become snagged. I am beginning to think that the mine shaft is more plausible. It would explain the lack of evidence. I am still wondering if the child was ever at the camping location. Statistics show that most often when a child goes missing or is injured it is usually a relative or close relationship to the child. Not implying this is the case here but being a nurse I see neglectful situations all the time.

Well, that just made my blood run cold. What's not being said here or am I reading too much into it?

I think you're probably reading the same thing the rest of us are...

And yeah, blood running cold is a good way to describe it.

I would like to know if LE found out who dumped the cremains in the water without anybody noticing them??? For me, it is BIZARRE!! It is obvious that they are searching the water, why would ANYONE do that at this very specific time? Odd!!!

What does this mean?

I took that to mean that things are shifting in another direction and the Bonneville and Bingham counties are letting the Sheriff know that if he needs help looking up past criminal histories of anyone to let them know.

I did find it strange but in light of the latest news saying they are heading in a different direction it kind of makes sense.

https://www.facebook.com/LemhiCountySheriffsOffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member