GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninij9, that last post I definitely agree with. Now if we can move on and try to figure out what WE did with this poor baby.

They are looking in those ponds which leads me to believe that the boyfriend is talking, though perhaps not giving up the exact location. I am guessing that LE was able to develop a rough timeline and knows how long he had to dispose of the child's body.

If LE turn their focus to others in Lonzie's life in regard to his disappearance so will members. For the moment, LE has stated that their focus is on Ebron and further that neither mom or bio dad are suspects and are cooperative.

There is some less than flattering public record on many adults in Lonzie's life that is getting coverage in the MSM. Some of it was prior to Lonzie's birth and some after. It is understandable that those public records are causing some to feel and express disappointment in the choices made by adults around the children in this case.

The items in the press that are public record and mentioned in MSM can be linked and snips from articles are allowable. But name calling, victim bashing, etc are not.

Bumping up Mod's post

I am just reading opinions by everyone. I just read the posts for what they are, opinions & discussions.

They are looking in those ponds which leads me to believe that the boyfriend is talking, though perhaps not giving up the exact location. I am guessing that LE was able to develop a rough timeline and knows how long he had to dispose of the child's body.

Yes, and LE said they're using the technology available, cameras at businesses and lights, other locations, cellphone activity, etc. I'm wondering if he knows someone in that trailer park he either visited, or called that night. They keep bringing that place up.

Yes, and LE said they're using the technology available, cameras at businesses and lights, other locations, cellphone activity, etc. I'm wondering if he knows someone in that trailer park he either visited, or called that night. They keep bringing that place up.

I wonder how long it took to subpoena the cell records? I think a lot of searches these days are based on that alone. They know where he was between 8 and 230 based on the cell triangulation.

With Lonzie being in a diaper when last seen,I have a thought that could have been a potty ccident and BF became angry.

I didn't become aware of Lonzie until late yesterday. I read 48 pages here and then realized it will take me a long time to catch up on everything. This is so sad. Unfortunately, there are thousands of Lonzies in our communities. Thousands of innocent children who could be "disappeared" at any time.

I hope Lonzie is found but I think there's a good chance that he won't be unless WE talks. I think WE may have had somewhat of a plan. Maybe he didn't plan to "disappear" Lonzie at this time and in this exact way but I bet his mind has stewed over the possibility a bit. He sounds like a mean, vindictive person so I am guessing he has mean, vindictive thoughts. IMO he is calculating. I think he had a place for Lonzie already in mind before this even happened.

So much water in that area and some of it is practically black. The wooded areas are lush. I noticed that LE kept reminding people to look under tarps. They specifically mentioned tarps quite a few times.

Interesting that the neighbor who talked about seeing the car in front of his home mentioned that LE wanted to see his home security video. Then he said they didn't see anything on it. But, LE was quick IMO to rule out an attempted car theft. Maybe they did find something on the video.

Emotions are high! We're searching for a 2 year olds tiny body.. I think we can all agree this child was failed by many.

Amen. Well I put my money where my mouth is every single week when I pay my taxes (more than a thousand a week BTW). I go to work and earn a wage, a portion of which goes for services for people like this mother. I am not a social worker or a doctor specializing in addiction. The way our society works is that someone like me with no skills in "helping people" goes to work and pays part of my salary to go to someone with skills for helping people. It's a much better system than someone with no training providing "help" and potentially screwing it massively. Every single person here with a job who pays taxes has done their part to help this woman and other women like her.
We think alike fireweed [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ninij9, that last post I definitely agree with. Now if we can move on and try to figure out what WE did with this poor baby.
Ok Sunflowerchick, in the end I am here for Lonzie, sorry if I helped derail this conversation. It wasn't my intention. Peace.

People have mentioned there are ponds and things all over the place. I wonder if it's possible he may not even remember the exact location. If he was acting quickly or whatever, he may not even have paid all that much attention to which body of water it was. It's pretty sad.

ETA - Or maybe he's leading them on a wild goose chase and he's not even in water? Who knows. This guy sucks.

Folks, we can all agree the mother has had a less than stellar life but LE has stated she is cooperating.

She is considered a victim here at WS and I'm sure she is suffering immensely of the choices that may have been made.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE.

Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Please consider that when posting.

Thank you

Now this viewpoint I can agree with. I wonder if those pointing a finger would be willing to provide help to the mother to help her change her situation?

I'm sorry but if having a child lose his life at the hands of her own choice to leave her children with someone like Ebron isn't enough to cause her to make better choices, get her act together, quit doing drugs, and start living for her children.....then nothing will ever be enough including any amount of jail time or rehab....NOTHING. This is the ultimate price one can pay and either it will set her straight so fast that it already has her straight....or nothing will.

Does anyone know if they were able to get further information from Lonzies sister yet?

If I had a friend or relative in a situation like this, I would 100% help. Either directly or by finding help from professionals. The sad truth is that sometimes people in these situations don't want or won't accept help. And there's only so much that outsiders can do a lot of the time. It's unfortunate that there just isn't an easy solution at all.

Some people put other things before their children. Their priorities are totally screwed up. Does anyone know the details about her being a co-defendant in the drug case? Is/was she also a user? While some believe she is a victim, IMO she is a self inflicted victim. Her babies NEVER should have been in the care of WE given his past criminal record. She was only asking for trouble and she knew the risks she was taking by leaving them in his care. It certainly doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. MOO.

He and Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore, are co-defendants in a drug case in Baker County. He had been arrested in May on five drug charges and for resisting arrest without violence.

http://metrobugle.com/blog/2015/07/...g-was-using-drugs-at-the-time-affidavit-says/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang