AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in the article that it said there had been no match so far, but the ebay slippers were posted in the last thread, right?

I found them right back on the first thread...you've got a good memory Fruity.....I still can't find a better match. Maybe the reporter skim read...

Im convinced this little girl has an older sibling, a brother aged 17. It was popular to have clothing marked with the year 2000 like those little blue silk boxers, and then to have a pair of holden silk boxers that look like a teenagers makes sense. The quilt looks very old too, alot of the fabrics were popular in the late 90's. So it makes me think the quilt was made for an older sibling and maybe passed down.

oh goodness some of you are really famous now....

flutters lashes and looks all smart and sleuth like and hopes to get into the daily mail..... grins ....points to my siggys see put them in the paper ....

I noticed that one piece of clothing are from the Barbie doll brand. The logo is from around the late 90s. If I had to guess, 1996 to 1999. Being a doll collector in my spare time comes in handy.
Edit: It could be from as late as 2002, but I believe it's from the late 90s because I recognize it as something I might have worn around 1998-2000.

I think that all of the clothing can probably be traced as most will have tags etc. I think what is more relevant is the collection as as a whole. Most seems mass produced except the quilt. Heaps of people would know of an item worn by someone. They need to find someone who recognises several. I wish they could [emoji19]. I'm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[SUP]Thank you for all your hard work.

This is what Websleuths is all about. Taking the evidence and doing some good old fashioned digging.

I am so grateful to you all for taking the time out of your lives to work on this case.

The world is watching and WOW is the world impressed with your abilities as an I :)

Keep up the great work everyone.

Tricia[/SUP]

[SUP]Thank you for all your hard work.

This is what Websleuths is all about. Taking the evidence and doing some good old fashioned digging.

I am so grateful to you all for taking the time out of your lives to work on this case.

The world is watching and WOW is the world impressed with your abilities as an I :)

Keep up the great work everyone.

Tricia[/SUP]

Thanks Tricia. I'm so proud of our Aussie sleuthers. What a wonderful team we have here. In all of the years I've been a member of Websleuths I don't think I've ever witnessed so much brilliant sleuthing as we've seen here. So much selflessness to help give our little Wynarka Angel an identity and to assist the police investigation in any way possible to finally bring justice to the person who took this little girl's life.

Great photos! My eyes might be deceiving me, but in the circled area posted below, if you zoom in close, does it look like a cartoon face to anyone else. I thought it might be a cartoon of the tin man's face from the wizard of oz, but haven't found any luck finding anything similar on google.
5adced2633c50b7b1fb7b76486aab9df.jpg

I see the face there, but am thinking it might just be a coincidence as it doesn't seem the type of face that fits in with the rest of the prints on the quilt.

I was trying to research missing children online to see if I could find any worldwide that could be our doe but this is crazy there's tons of sites,FBI, missing and exploited children, country specific sites , the searches in them are not working properly for me ... help someone, some useful links ? tya
I'm shocked I really thought there was some kind of good database for such searches. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I think if you turn the picture that it is a dinosaur with the ridges on the back, looks like it has a tail, and legs, cartoonish in looks
Yes I had my orientation flipped, if it's turned to be upright with the other known fabrics it does look kind of like a dino!

Here is a better zoomed in picture.
ed9b4ea3d14fbe50c5cd44a90ad9f02d.jpg

I think I see grey trousers and a blue jacket, some character from an older childrens book maybe, was out browsing winds in the willow, I have no kids so it hard to go back 50 years in memory. If I see what I see it is somehow familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa