ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say it. I hope they are looking at the friend.

The sheriff, who's held his tongue the entire case, says he's hearing different stories about Isaac

"(Isaac Reinwand) does have a criminal record, however the police reports are not consistent with his record (and I'm) not sure why.
–Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman"

Jul 27th, 2015
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35680592&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-6

Another poster had a great post about Reinwald's past charges and how they were all reduced to lesser crimes. Can't find it in search. Can someone please find it? TIA

UGH....YES. The inconsistent police records concern me. I know he is just a POI, and NOT a suspect. However there are so many red flags it is like NASCAR.

This whole discussion about campfires makes me cringe.

I haven't used a campfire for years (33), and sometimes I've camped for 100 nights in a year, one year at least 185. It's current campground ethic not to ("leave no trace") because wood foraging takes duff and small twigs (not to mention branches) away from animals that need it to survive (for nesting, cover from predators, etc), but it's also especially discouraged out West because of the risk of forest fire. Often, it is expressly forbidden. In some areas of the country (e.g. Appalachian Trail and many campgrounds) the trees are bare of branches below human reach and the floor of the forest has no debris whatever, as though it's been swept. These areas look completely sterile. Often, the animals have all left.

Not having a campfire is routine procedure for experienced campers. They use gas stoves. They generally do not use the new-fangled one-pot woodstoves that recharge iPhones, either; these also require duff and twiglets and there are many alternative ways of recharging electronic devices. First timers? Maybe that can be forgiven for the one-time experience of somemores, but they'd better be using wood purchased on site, with the fire started using a commercial packaged log. They have no business either bringing wood from elsewhere (which spreads disease) or using wood foraged on site. It does not belong to them: these are public campgrounds, for everyone and for animals.

Just sayin'....

All the loose "duff" is the reason for all the forest fires. I know some of the places out west have been clearing all the dead brush to lessen the fire hazard, or use controlled burns to save the trees. When there's a lot of dead brush left around that causes much more destructive fires that kill the woods.

It definitely sounds like a "T" bag. BTW I've just discovered a product called NEEM tea bags. Could it be "Neem teabag" that the off camera person is referring to? It's a herbal tea for arthritis and other ailments. Has anyone heard of it? Is it pronounced "Nee em"?

I understand that it appears that "some people are staring at nothing and starting to see things", that may be true but I don't think so. No. We are staring at every tiny piece of evidence, any information that is available, and interpreting it, reinterpreting it and staring at it again to come to some understanding of what happened to Baby DeOrr. Who knows? What seems like "nothing" may, in fact, be something.

How could tea bags possibly be an important clue in little Deorr's disappearance? That does not make sense to me, sorry!

I'll just say it. I hope they are looking at the friend.

The sheriff, who's held his tongue the entire case, says he's hearing different stories about Isaac

"(Isaac Reinwand) does have a criminal record, however the police reports are not consistent with his record (and I'm) not sure why.
–Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman"

Jul 27th, 2015
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35680592&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-6

Another poster had a great post about Reinwald's past charges and how they were all reduced to lesser crimes. Can't find it in search. Can someone please find it? TIA

If IR was really from a town where the vast majority of people belong to the same church (as has been claimed) and/or if IR was related to someone in LE or the courts, I think a cover up might be possible. People "looking out for their own" and such. JMO.

~~Maybe there was a large bag (DeOrr size) and "It" disappeared when DeOrr did? I don't even want to think that thought......

How could tea bags possibly be an important clue in little Deorr's disappearance? That does not make sense to me, sorry!

Someone yesterday morning quoted me and explained that there was some local place called M-T, like a store of some type -- one of their bags. IIRC :) I have not had time to go look for the post, its in this thread yesterday morning...

What is an "EM TEABAG"?

Not sure I understand, is this a brand of Tea or from a Place? TIA
I know this isn't funny, but this reminds me of the game of telephone.

I hope we get some answers soon for little DeOrr.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

~~Maybe there was a large bag (DeOrr size) and "It" disappeared when DeOrr did? I don't even want to think that thought......

Well I don't think its n EMT bag nor a tea bag.
EMPTY bag is my thinking!

When the investigators first arrived on the scene would they have not searched all the vehicles that were on scene at the time DeOrr went missing, the LE wouldn't have let a vehicle leave without it being searched would they?

I will assume that when the first police arrived on the scene that the adults were separated and each questioned as to the events that took place prior to DeOrr going missing, I will hope that they have all been questioned separetly several times since

IR is a sketchy dude, I don't know Idaho law but I do find it interesting all the different charges that have been filed against him, only to have the charges dropped, I sure hope that there isn't some good ole boy mentality in the area

Since things have slowed down in this thread a bit, I've been perusing other threads as well as their associated MSM and SM activity. It's so heartening in those other cases to see the outpouring of community support. Supplies, time, special skills and all other types of resources are being donated. In Austin and Perry's case, people have organized air and ground searches from the Bahamas to the Carolinas. In Lonzie's, sunscreen for searchers and treats for the dogs are being donated. In both situations, there are frequent briefings.

I have time. I have a special skill set. I have resources. There are many, many more people who are local to this case who have some combination of skills, resources, and an ability to contribute to meaningful search efforts. Our desire to see this sweet boy returned to his family is second only to the desire of his family to have him back in their arms. It's not possible for me to overstate the level of frustration then that I, and many others, feel about the complete shut-out by everyone close to this case.

I've been following Lonzie's case and feel the same. Hannah Graham was another one. IMO it's incredibly beneficial to have the public invested in the victim and the search. The public donates time and supplies, we keep a better eye out if we're invested emotionally, we'll call in tips more often if we're invested. It's simply human nature. I truly don't understand the dead silence in this case.

Someone yesterday morning quoted me and explained that there was some local place called M-T, like a store of some type -- one of their bags. IIRC :) I have not had time to go look for the post, its in this thread yesterday morning...

I asked if there was a store with the initials EMT.

Well I don't think its n EMT bag nor a tea bag.
EMPTY bag is my thinking!

yeah, I have never thought it was an EMT bag...My ex-husband is a paramedic and he always called it a "jump kit"...but who knows...I think empty bag sounds more reasonable, but I don't have any idea why this whatever kind of bag it is even matters since they never did address it in the interview. They did say " We will get to THAT" but never did.

who did you ask? did you get an answer? That would narrow things down wouldn't it, if there was a store...but I don't know if I understood what the poster meant?

I was the poster that asked if it could be a store's initials. I asked here on the forum. No answers.

I am wondering what the status of the search is as well. Are professionals still searching? Is family searching? Random good Samaritans? Anyone....?

My heart aches for that adorable, precious child. 3 weeks today that angel went missing.

There doesn't seem to be any answer about the status of the search! The last confirmation from any LE agency regarding the search was by the Twin Falls Sheriff's office on their FB page. The post was edited on 7/26 but I believe it was initially posted on/around 7/21. TF, according to the media and the post, traveled to the site on 7/22 with the drones so I believe the 7/26 edit was to add pictures of their efforts while they were there, which are cool to look at just to get another view of the area.

I haven't seen any volunteer searches being arranged anywhere else. The speech reversal guy has posted some stuff on his FB about searches but it sounds like he has very specific areas based on his "science" that he wants people searching.

^^ I am also really wondering about any ongoing search efforts. Is the family still up there searching? If my child was missing I would stay there searching for much longer than three weeks. (Maybe forever) Any local volunteers searches going on? I know LE said they would keep a presence. What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500