FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us, though, the pages are gone so screen shots are needed

Oh my!

Maybe this is old news to y'all but I've been looking for evidence (okay, proof...I've been looking for proof) that WW was in FL during the time in question. I knew he told a relative (aunt, IIRC) prior to June 29th that he was going to Florida, to console Mark after Teresa's step-brother who resided in CT passed away. (Stop. Let that sink in slowly for a minute.)

Until now that was the only hint I could find that he might actually have been in Florida during the time.

Then I read this excerpt from news-press.com (Reporter quoting Teresa's sister, Annie Lisa)

<emphasis mine>

"Wright was a friend of Mark Sievers from grade school, Lisa said, but she had first met him just a few days after her sister was killed."

Common sense says that if Lisa met WW a few days after her sister was murdered, that she met him in Florida. She darn sure had no reason to be in Missouri during those days.
She said Wright was at her sister's funeral.

"I'm disgusted. I hugged this man so tight, and I cried on his shoulder, and said 'Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Teresa's family," Annie said.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

-Nin

I would have to take a million showers and that would not be enough

Could the 2 of them have traded places in conn
MS.comes.home and Cww comes.with tje.kids

Now we.all think the kids.would.know but would they reall?

Yes, I think the kids would really know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there some way CWW could have taken out a life insurance policy on TS while posing as MS? If MS didn't know about it, then CWW could then pose as MS again for payment. Kind of far-fetched, but just got me thinking. Not that LE wouldn't find out, but we seem to be dealing with some dumb-as-dirt perps.

As others have stated, the other benefit of posing as MS could be to go to the house, with or without MS knowledge to plan the attack. He would probably know the security code (maybe they even gave it to him) if he was a good friend who worked on their computers. Neighbors probably wouldn't give him a second glance.

Do any of you ever think about this call? It always pops up as that nagging piece when looking at this case...

Sievers had been in Connecticut with her husband, Mark Sievers, their children and sister Anna Lisa prior to her death, but flew home alone on Sunday.

'She called her husband and told him she got there safely,' Lisa told the News-Press. 'We don't know anything but that she was murdered.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-husband-children-town.html#ixzz3kEs3e8vK

Has this ever been confirmed and what time did the call take place? She got where safely? Was it home or just arriving at the airport? Can't recall ever seeing more information about it though others questioned this detail as well in the previous threads.

Both friends were in the area the week before. I wonder who was on tape buying that hammer? (just thinking ..nothing by LE out as to tape yet ) Could it have been the look alike? To frame ?

How do you know CWW was in the area the week before? Didn't see that reported anywhere.

When your hitman brags about being a hitman. Please take the time to hire another hitman to kill the first hitman.

The mob has enticed that notion for centuries. Lol. And now I see why.

It's hard to distance yourself when your hitman runs his own gossip column after a few drinks.

Very stupid indeed.

She said Wright was at her sister's funeral.

"I'm disgusted. I hugged this man so tight, and I cried on his shoulder, and said 'Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Teresa's family," Annie said.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

-Nin

That poor sister! I think she suspects what we all do and she waits for another arrest. So on MS's FB he listed WW as a brother. I think a DNA test is in order.

I think this entire thing was done by CWW, I don't believe MS had anything to do with it. Like I said before after looking at TS and her husband they had quite a few companies going 8 I believe and if This best friend CWW was into their business with that computer well lets just say he had access to thir finances and business and life.
I am usually the first one to blame the spouse and I usually get in trouble for it lol but this time for some reason I don't think its MS.
Heck I could be wrong wont be the first time and wont be the last but I really hope he had nothing to do with his wifes death.
All JMO

If CWW was actually running anything through the practice, then MS would be responsible directly or otherwise, for hiring without a background check and not providing sufficient supervision. If MS was trying to get rid of CWW because he was onto something illegal and CWW & MS arranged Dr. Sievers murder, then JR & CWW are equally guilty and MS is more guilty because he betrayed his wife in multiple ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post No I'm saying they traded after she left to come home!

But wouldn't the girls and family remaining up north notice?

Impossible, the sister met him when he went to console MS - so they were together either in CT or at Teresa's funerals in Florida

Thank you Beach for fixing the quote - I didn't know how to do it

When I don't know someone well, I see the resemblance to their family members. As I get to know someone, the resemblance gets harder to see.

I think for anyone who knows MS and WW, there is not the resemblance we see.

I do think the similar look was done on purpose for a reason. I don't know what that reason is, but I believe there is a reason

Oh dear this is going to be a hard one for the jury if so

ETA most prudent doctors offices that have an income are insured for the business in case the primary person passes away. We have yet to hear about the insurance coverage the business had ..and also she personally had for all the family if they were beneficiary for.

:moo:

IMO, there is no way any financial info will be made public until the trial. Plus forensic accountants are just probably starting to get a good feel for what all was going on. Whether prosecutor or defense attorney, I think you would want to wait until the last minute to show publicly how the finances fit into your theory of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member