FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have had a gun with him also.
He knew he was gonna use that hammer
....he went to Walmart purposely to buy it.....unless it was bought to stage the break in...hmm

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I hate to be so cynical but JR's girl friend may have even known about the hit before hand; witness the pics of her with JR & WW. They look very close. She may have ratted JR out to save herself and keep out of jail. I hate to be so suspicious but this whole case really disgusts me and nothing would shock me anymore. A lot of people were jealous of TS, the money she made and her position in the community. I bet her cover photo on Bella magazine in May also fanned the flames of jealousy. JMO

It was reported that JR was seen at the Walmart on Six Mile Cypress/Colonial...maybe 10 mins from airport, and right at the exit of I-75 (very close if he drove).

Thanks, very close indeed.

-Nin

Small square:
attachment.php

Could it be the police learned about the store video is from the condition of the hammer? Worn hammers would show wear and tear. The handle could show a worn pattern from being held and hammering movements from use. A brand new hammer would not exhibit these types of characteristics since had not been used.

Does beg the question of did it or could it have been broken during the attack. Well yes, considering how cheaply things are being made nowadays plus where it was brought and even the brand. Still the investigators could probably tell by the condition of the hammer if it was new or used. There are visible signs on a worn hammer vs a new hammer, in my opinion.

A new hammer makes things slightly more easy to trace if all the events tie back to the weapon/crime. I would think the condition of that hammer was critical. My opinion is they knew immediately that was a brand new hammer so part of their focus was checking stores about selling a hammer. They might have known very early on who was involved and with connectivity in the case, they were watching him while connecting the next dot.

There was the case of a woman who used an axe to kill her husband. Her claim was he attacked her in the their garage near some boxes where the axe was so she used it as self-defense. A store video showed her buying this axe the day before and the axe still had the protective wrapper still on it that prevents consumer injury from the tool's edge. The hammer could have still had the stickers on it or that brand came in a package that had to be removed prior to murdering TS.

All assuming they left the hammer behind at the crime scene.

-Nin

Do any of you ever think about this call? It always pops up as that nagging piece when looking at this case...
Has this ever been confirmed and what time did the call take place? She got where safely? Was it home or just arriving at the airport? Can't recall ever seeing more information about it though others questioned this detail as well in the previous threads.

It was not made public when and from where Dr S called her husband to report her safe arrival.

-Nin

She said Wright was at her sister's funeral.

"I'm disgusted. I hugged this man so tight, and I cried on his shoulder, and said 'Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Teresa's family," Annie said.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

-Nin

Video clip below contains audio phone interview with Annie. Her reaction to the arrests of JR and CWW. :cry:

[video]http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/?ndn.trackingGroup=90831&ndn.siteSection=ndn&ndn.videoId=29617459&freewheel=90831&sitesection=ndn&vid=29617459[/video]

He knew he was gonna use that hammer
....he went to Walmart purposely to buy it.....unless it was bought to stage the break in...hmm

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

And it is favorite weapon, according to his neighbor. And it's his "handle." I'm thinking he planned to use a hammer to kill TS, based on Wayne's request, based on Wayne's best friend <modsnip>

Found it! The "DODGE" is part of MS email address. Obviously I can't post it here.

Google:

Teresa Sievers with Wayne Wright

-Nin

Could it be the police learned about the store video is from the condition of the hammer? Worn hammers would show wear and tear. The handle could show a worn pattern from being held and hammering movements from use. A brand new hammer would not exhibit these types of characteristics since had not been used.

Does beg the question of did it or could it have been broken during the attack. Well yes, considering how cheaply things are being made nowadays plus where it was brought and even the brand. Still the investigators could probably tell by the condition of the hammer if it was new or used. There are visible signs on a worn hammer vs a new hammer, in my opinion.

A new hammer makes things slightly more easy to trace if all the events tie back to the weapon/crime. I would think the condition of that hammer was critical. My opinion is they knew immediately that was a brand new hammer so part of their focus was checking stores about selling a hammer. They might have known very early on who was involved and with connectivity in the case, they were watching him while connecting the next dot.

If JR had his cell phone, with location services enabled, wouldn't GPS show where he was at that time? I know it shows current location, but is it traceable going back in time? A previous post said however that if LE has evidence obtained illegally or without a warrant they must get different evidence which would prove the same fact. Once they pinpointed the area, it would have been relatively easy to obtain the Walmart images.

There is a strong facial resemblance for sure, but it's easy to see differences in nose, face width, head shape and one has ears closer to the head than the other.

That's just what we can see from photos, but there is probably a difference in height, weight, voice and personality that would not fool anyone who actually knew them.

If Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott grew a little facial hair and put some eyeglasses on, HE might look a lot like MS and CWW, too!

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=site/about&cid=org
sheriff_f2.png

I hate to be so cynical but JR's girl friend may have even known about the hit before hand; witness the pics of her with JR & WW. They look very close. She may have ratted JR out to save herself and keep out of jail. I hate to be so suspicious but this whole case really disgusts me and nothing would shock me anymore. A lot of people were jealous of TS, the money she made and her position in the community. I bet her cover photo on Bella magazine in May also fanned the flames of jealousy. JMO

I'm not accusing,but I wonder if MS was jealous and having a difficult time accepting that it was his wife that was the main bread winner. I have no evidence, JMO that some men would have a tough time with this.

Here is a scenario,,except I do not know why they would kill her in this one because they need her for my scenario.

WW can make the computer deposit money in the practice account and then he could have a separate account, say in the Cayman Islands. This would not show up.

He could also make phantom patients, bill insurance, and put that money into an account.

Why kill her though because she is necessary for this.

Even if she wanted to ditch WW, he could still access her computer and she would not know.so why kill her?

How would she know unless MS told her that there was monkey business happening? She seemed too busy to pay attention to office work.

Why was she killed?

And it is favorite weapon, according to his neighbor. And it's his "handle." I'm thinking he planned to use a hammer to kill TS, based on Wayne's request, based on Wayne's best friend <modsnip>
Could "the bloody jumpsuit" have been Jimmy Roger's insurance that he would not subsequently get "knocked off" by Wright! Ie, that would be the reason Taylor (JR's girlfriend) would have been told about the "location of the jumpsuit." Wow!! Kind of the "if any thing ever happens to me, the evidence is in my locked safety deposit box." :(

Wouldn't it be something, if they had taken the van from the airport (RSW), driven to Bonita Springs, entered the S garage (home-link, deactivates the alarm), changed clothes, cleaned the van for a first time, and made preparations inside the house and then drove it back to the airport, cleaned the van for a second time, but forgot for example to clean the rear mirror?

Now that would be movie stuff..and the alternative ending would include running into something while backing up the van..dui?

The parking spaces at the airport are not individually marked, the rows are. Same in the parking garage. A few spaces off would not be that noticeable, when returning the vehicle.

RSW map:

attachment.php

http://www.flylcpa.com/cellphonelot/

Of course that would require a car key..;-)..Oh snap, we can always adjust the script...

-Nin

Of course that would require a car key..;-)..Oh snap, we can always adjust the script...

-Nin

If this was planned ahead of time, MS could have left a spare key in the vehicle and even left it unlocked since presumably they all drive together to the airport. Not sure these perps were smart enough to plan this script Nin.

Wouldn't it be something, if they had taken the van from the airport (RSW), driven to Bonita Springs, entered the S garage (home-link, deactivates the alarm), changed clothes, cleaned the van for a first time, and made preparations inside the house and then drove it back to the airport, cleaned the van for a second time, but forgot for example to clean the rear mirror?

Now that would be movie stuff..and the alternative ending would include running into something while backing up the van..dui?

The parking spaces at the airport are not individually marked, the rows are. Same in the parking garage. A few spaces off would not be that noticeable, when returning the vehicle.

RSW map:

attachment.php

http://www.flylcpa.com/cellphonelot/

-Nin

All they needed to take was the garage door opener from the car.
But I wonder if they have a key pad on the side of the door.

My favorite ID show..... this case deserves a Joe Kenda salute "My My My" the twist and turns have just begun !! MOO &#128522;

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

The van is what I keep coming back to. Why was LE checking camera footage for the van between the airport and house. I can't find where I read this - it may have been Nancy Grace. Did the family travel to the airport together in the van on the way out to CT? Was the plan for TS to take a cab home Sunday night and leave the van for MS and the kids? Did CWW and JR drive from MO to the airport and pick up the van and drive it right into the garage while TS slept? She may have heard the garage door open and gotten out of bed but they would have been in the house already. Maybe even drugged the dogs who may have known CWW and not barked at him.

The van is what I keep coming back to. Why was LE checking camera footage for the van between the airport and house. I can't find where I read this - it may have been Nancy Grace. Did the family travel to the airport together in the van on the way out to CT? Was the plan for TS to take a cab home Sunday night and leave the van for MS and the kids? Did CWW and JR drive from MO to the airport and pick up the van and drive it right into the garage while TS slept? She may have heard the garage door open and gotten out of bed but they would have been in the house already. Maybe even drugged the dogs who may have known CWW and not barked at him.

Maybe they wanted to see who followed her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname