FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever a wife is killed and the husband is conveniently out of town, we always
assume it's the husband, right! But, maybe WW was sitting up MS, knowing the
fingers would be pointing at MS, and subsequently taking the heat or any suspicion off himself?

Here is a scenario,,except I do not know why they would kill her in this one because they need her for my scenario.

WW can make the computer deposit money in the practice account and then he could have a separate account, say in the Cayman Islands. This would not show up.

He could also make phantom patients, bill insurance, and put that money into an account.

Why kill her though because she is necessary for this.

Even if she wanted to ditch WW, he could still access her computer and she would not know.so why kill her?

How would she know unless MS told her that there was monkey business happening? She seemed too busy to pay attention to office work.

Why was she killed?

I cannot see a motive for an individual traveling 3000 miles back and forth through several states, spending a good amount of gas money (assuming they drove), schlepping a friend (career criminal?witness? killer?) with him, who is now also violating his probation, all in order to kill his best friend's wife, not knowing if she REALLY WAS ON THAT PLANE that night..running the risk they may be seen by a neighbor walking their dogs before or after leaving the house, not knowing if they manage not to leave evidence behind..all for just being mad?
No way. I think we all agree. If anyone was to discover irregularities, it would have had to be the person in charge of billing. Period.

-Nin

Whenever a wife is killed and the husband is conveniently out of town, we always
assume it's the husband, right! But, maybe WW was sitting up MS, knowing the
fingers would be pointing at MS, and subsequently taking the heat or any suspicion off himself?

Possible, but if so why no contact with TS family following the arrest of anyone never mind his oldest and best friend?

The van is what I keep coming back to. Why was LE checking camera footage for the van between the airport and house. I can't find where I read this - it may have been Nancy Grace. Did the family travel to the airport together in the van on the way out to CT? Was the plan for TS to take a cab home Sunday night and leave the van for MS and the kids? Did CWW and JR drive from MO to the airport and pick up the van and drive it right into the garage while TS slept? She may have heard the garage door open and gotten out of bed but they would have been in the house already. Maybe even drugged the dogs who may have known CWW and not barked at him.

Good idea. But..the cab driver would have come forward by now, I am sure.

-Nin

You guys are so freakin good at sleuthing - I just luv to sit back and read (lurk) as everyone ponders the different possibilities of this case! I am continually amazed at all the brilliant minds that contribute here, while showing such respect for this generous and giving Dr who was sadly murdered in such a horrendous way.

Carry on everyone and keep up the good work!

Admin Note:

JR's girlfriend is off-limits. Please leave her out of the mix while theorizing. Everything we know to date shows that she has only helped LE. Let's respect her privacy, be grateful that she notified LE and leave it that until we have firm reason to believe otherwise.

Good idea. But..the cab driver would have come forward by now, I am sure.

-Nin

I've been stuck on that part. The only thing I can come up with is that the cab driver did come forward but we never heard about it.

Possible, but if so why no contact with TS family following the arrest of anyone never mind his oldest and best friend?
You're right, odd. For some reason TS had to be killed to keep WW from going
back to prison... what I can't understand is, wouldn't MS have to be dealt with too. Which brings me back to, was WW a middle man that hired JR?

I've been stuck on that part. The only thing I can come up with is that the cab driver did come forward but we never heard about it.

I had pondered the garage door opener and its possible use in the thread yesterday, minus the cab though. What if the Sievers' took both vehicles to the airport and TS drove hers home. The same theory but no third party cab driver

I'm not accusing,but I wonder if MS was jealous and having a difficult time accepting that it was his wife that was the main bread winner. I have no evidence, JMO that some men would have a tough time with this.

I wonder where TS met MS. I guess love knows no boundaries but I would think a MD would marry a person close to her level of education? I really don't know.

I wonder if they kept a house key under a rock in the garden?

You're right, odd. For some reason TS had to be killed to keep WW from going
back to prison... what I can't understand is, wouldn't MS have to be dealt with too. Which brings me back to, was WW a middle man that hired JR?

As NIN aptly pointed out earlier, no matter what scenario is thought of to try to exclude MS from the equation, it never makes sense

All assuming they left the hammer behind at the crime scene.

-Nin

If JR had his cell phone, with location services enabled, wouldn't GPS show where he was at that time? I know it shows current location, but is it traceable going back in time? A previous post said however that if LE has evidence obtained illegally or without a warrant they must get different evidence which would prove the same fact. Once they pinpointed the area, it would have been relatively easy to obtain the Walmart images.

It was just an line of thought on how the hammer could have been traced to the store. I am not assuming there was a hammer was left behind at the scene. A piece of the claw could have broken off during the attack without the killers noticing. LE could have the broken piece while the killers had rest of the hammer. LE will notice the hammer's condition, which could play some part in this case should be it proven the killer bought and used it in murdering this mother of two. The condition of the hammer was an idea of how they might trace it back to the original buyer. There are many ways it could happen.

NIN brought up a good point. Going all of the way from Missouri to Florida.

When did they leave Missouri? Or did just the one go-- Jimmie?

At any rate, they would know she is coming alone so they would have to leave Missouri how soon if they were driving? I think it was driving because who would bring a bloody jumpsuit on a plane?

WW is a convicted drug dealer, and I'm assuming had a drug addiction. Was being around a RX pad a temptation for him? Could he have been selling drugs on the side? And got caught with hands in the cookie jar?

I had pondered the garage door opener and its possible use in the thread yesterday, minus the cab though. What if the Sievers' took both vehicles to the airport and TS drove hers home. The same theory but no third party cab driver

Excellent! That would certainly explain it. But wouldn't the presence of both vehicles make LE suspicious?

Excellent! That would certainly explain it. But wouldn't the presence of both vehicles make LE suspicious?

Not if they were told the plan had been for TS to pick them up from the airport

It's Occam's Razor. When several scenarios present themselves, the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname