FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several possibilities that don't involve MS -

- Someone else in the office had a reason to want to be rid of TS and conspired with WW.
- TS spurned WW's advances, and he was the "If I can't have you, no one will" type, plus worried she might tell MS.
- WW involved TS' business in fraudulent activities and TS was getting suspicious.
- WW was using the house as a base while the Sievers were not there to conduct some other shady business with JR, and TS caught them there.

None of these are very plausible, but they are some alternative scenarios.

If I had to pick,I would pick number 1---I've had suspicions about an office employee from day 1 but I can't post them here.

2 points. The office staff knew TS would be there on Monday and not extending her trip to CT because when she didnt show up at work they became alarmed. They expected her at the office on Monday morning.

Since the practice had trouble with insurance billings etc because a lot of this stuff isnt covered by insurance ( quantum energy fields are specifically excluded)! and seemed to be running an all cash/credit card/ check operation it would seem that the practice would be desirable for only those people who could pay large sums out of pocket for the services provided. Less of a computer trail for services rendered.. How would that affect the reasons for TS being murdered? In other words.. no Medicare reimbursements etc..so accountability for money coming in is dependent on the person at the desk collecting the fee. IMO, someone had to have enough money to pay these perps... where did it come from? JMO

2 points. The office staff knew TS would be there on Monday and not extending her trip to CT because when she didnt show up at work they became alarmed. They expected her at the office on Monday morning.

Since the practice had trouble with insurance billings etc because a lot of this stuff isnt covered by insurance ( quantum energy fields are specifically excluded)! and seemed to be running an all cash/credit card/ check operation it would seem that the practice would be desirable for only those people who could pay large sums out of pocket for the services provided. Less of a computer trail for services rendered.. How would that affect the reasons for TS being murdered? In other words.. no Medicare reimbursements etc..so accountability for money coming in is dependent on the person at the desk collecting the fee. IMO, someone had to have enough money to pay these perps... where did it come from? JMO

Skimming could have happened at any level IMO.

I think one set of scenarios that can definitely be ruled out is that TS "surprised" people at the house or an intruder. According to JR 's girlfriend's aunt (Gaston), there is a bloody jumpsuit that was worn over clothing to commit the act. This suggests planning.

MS friend said overalls were buried . I only recall that they were thrown away in the trash in MSM . Does anybody have a handy link or better recollection ?

Skinner also stated that he asked MS if anything had been stolen and MS said he didn't know...Skinner said what about the safes and MS said that LE made him open them. If there was something vital in the safes missing then wouldn't MS tell his friend that something was missing or not missing.

I agree ..this does not sound like a burglary. If burglary had occurred it would be apparent to MS. IMO

But what if she was killed when she wouldn't give him the combinations to the safes.

Honestly I think WW saw an easy way to make some money, rich friends out of town, send JR. give him a piece of the pie.
I don't think they were supposed to be home till wed,

Yes-The office staff knew ahead of time. Only they and MS knew that,but somehow WW found out about it also.Now who told WW is the question.

MS friend said overalls were buried . I only recall that they were thrown away in the trash in MSM . Does anybody have a handy link or better recollection ?

I'm pretty sure MSM stated they were buried or "hidden away"--- not thrown in trash

A previous patient said everything was on the computer. WW had remote access. He knew she would be home Sunday based on Monday's schedule. All he had to do was research the flights. We do more complicated research here everyday.

Exactly .. TS did not surprise these perps. They knew she would be there. There had to be a sizable payoff for them to go from Missouri to Fl to do this job.

He has children to feed!

PEAPOD... works for me! Just put your order on the computer and Peapod delivers.. PLUS, he must have friends who would go to the store for him.. PLUS..was he living alone or with family before he was allowed back in the house if he ever even went back there to live? JMO!

One other thing.. As a matter of procedure I wonder if LE asked MS not to leave the state or to be available as this investigation unfolded starting with her murder? The other thing i wonder about..Did MS happen to travel to Missouri since the murder of his wife? Ya know.. see his family.. visit his friends?????? JMO

WINK News report just now...not much new...interviewed neighbors of JR. One said LE removed bloody clothes from his vehicle and a cooler which had blood spots. So would seem that he drove to FL rather than flew. Also reported that WW has not yet made an appearance in court.

Why not just take the safes if you are in the home and can't get them open in your 2hr visit. I'm sure the perp would have known if the safes were bolted down or not and most likely the combination to them (since there was no attempt to move the safes from the home).

Now hubby says nothing was missing from the safes. But who knows. This could be why LE is checking office files to see if the cash business was depositing money into the bank or in the safes at home.

That stumps me, too. However, it stumps me that he ever posted that stuff at all considering that he was getting a gig to kill a woman and then did so--with a hammer. What is up with that crass self-pic with the arrow pointing to his crotch on the day TS was found. Was it some kind of post to communicate to people who would be waiting to get word on the results of the hit? (I did it!)

So disgusting.

RE: The photo of JR with the arrow pointing to his crotch while reclining in a chair. To me it looks like blood smears on the wall behind him. At first I thought the arrow was a piece of rope that he may have used to subdue TS. Someone else said it was a red arrow, but the photo was B&W so there was no red. I have it clipped from his facebook page if anyone wants me to repost it.

A computer guy can set up phony accounts. He could make medicare and other claims easily.

Or, he could funnel payments into a bank account in the Cayman Islands ,for instance or even have. US account. He has all the info he needs to do anything.

Buy stocks. Buy real estate. Credit cards. Anything

RE: The photo of JR with the arrow pointing to his crotch while reclining in a chair. To me it looks like blood smears on the wall behind him. At first I thought the arrow was a piece of rope that he may have used to subdue TS. Someone else said it was a red arrow, but the photo was B&W so there was no red. I have it clipped from his facebook page if anyone wants me to repost it.

Yes please

I agree with the posters up-thread regarding the fact that, other than the 2 arrests, no one else has been officially cleared OR named as POI. Of course LE isn't going to publicly name any POI for obvious reasons. It's in LE's favor for their suspected POI along with those innocent to be kept in the dark. This is where silence is golden​.

The Gift. So true . Found out someone I thought I knew was totally different. Probably a psychopath, ugh. They are clever at deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500