FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, Dr friend requested by MS also sent to house to discover TS prior to cops arrival.

I cannot find the link for this statement. Do you recall where it is from?

From NG Aired July 2, 2015

ZARRELL: Yes, OK, so we spoke to this neighbor, who says that the morning the body was discovered, there was a tan Chevy Avalanche truck in the
driveway of the Sievers`s home. The neighbor noticed it about 9:00 AM. And the reason that`s very significant is cops were not called for 45 minutes after the car was seen. Cops called 9:45. The neighbor says the car was parked in the driveway really close to the garage door. The neighbor had never seen it there before.

And Nancy, one thing I want to point out that's very important. The cops, when they came, they took pictures and fingerprints of the car, and then
the main investigator on the case drove the truck away before the media was even aware that this was a crime scene.

ZARRELL: Yes, so it`s a tan Chevy Avalanche truck. It was seen parked in the driveway of the home really close to the garage door. It was spotted
at 9:00 AM, and cops were called at 9:45 AM.

So, my question is, why didn't they allow the doctor to remove his own vehicle? If the Avalanche was present at 9:00am, why were the police not called for another forty five minutes? Was the doctor from Sievers' Clinic? How did he enter the Sievers' home?

Why did the female clinic employee also go to the crime scene? LEO tells her that the good doctor has passed. She then phones Mark, "who was hysterical". She says, "Mark, I know what's going on but I don't know what's going on?" What does that even mean?

I cannot find the link for this statement. Do you recall where it is from?

From NG Aired July 2, 2015

ZARRELL: Yes, OK, so we spoke to this neighbor, who says that the morning the body was discovered, there was a tan Chevy Avalanche truck in the
driveway of the Sievers`s home. The neighbor noticed it about 9:00 AM. And the reason that`s very significant is cops were not called for 45 minutes after the car was seen. Cops called 9:45. The neighbor says the car was parked in the driveway really close to the garage door. The neighbor had never seen it there before.

And Nancy, one thing I want to point out that's very important. The cops, when they came, they took pictures and fingerprints of the car, and then
the main investigator on the case drove the truck away before the media was even aware that this was a crime scene.

ZARRELL: Yes, so it`s a tan Chevy Avalanche truck. It was seen parked in the driveway of the home really close to the garage door. It was spotted
at 9:00 AM, and cops were called at 9:45 AM.

So, my question is, why didn't they allow the doctor to remove his own vehicle? If the Avalanche was present at 9:00am, why were the police not called for another forty five minutes? Was the doctor from Sievers' Clinic? How did he enter the Sievers' home?

Why did the female clinic employee also go to the crime scene? LEO tell her that the good doctor has passed. She then phones Mark, "who was hysterical". She says, "Mark, I know what's going on but I don't know what's going on?" What does that even mean?

I would like to know who that Dr. was? Why is that not being released??

Just another one of the many mysteries in this case, because we're operating with so little confirmed information ... I'd love to know the answer, as this person must have had a key or other access to the home to check on TS.

Since they've said he's been 100% ruled out, my guess is he doesn't want his name out there and it doesn't need to be

Is it a fact that MS sent a doctor over to check on her? I can't recall the source of this information. Doctor's time is much more valuable than other employees. Also I thought just recently we were discussing how calls began after Dr. Sievers wasn't there on time and that she was reported to her family as deceased by 9:45. I'm getting confused on what is fact and what is conjecture. Also it's possible that info coming from the media is incorrect. It's been known to happen.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan
Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

In response to:
"He wants to get re-elected in 2016."

I don't agree...He just announced his retirement.

Can't find that in the news either. Please provide a link stating Sheriff Scott is retiring. I am aware that he has higher political office aspirations but have not heard anything about a retirement. TIA

Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor of Caylee Anthony's murder, wrote a book and went on tour but kept his job in the DAs office even after being exposed recently in the Ashley Madison scandal.

Since they've said he's been 100% ruled out, my guess is he doesn't want his name out there and it doesn't need to be

Do you know if it has been determined that this doctor was also the driver of the Avalanche that was seen at the house that morning before LE arrived?

The perp always sends someone else to go and check and discover the murdered victim first. Sometimes they even let their own kids discover the gruesome scene.

This happens fairly often.

HEY BOB CAN YOU CHECK UP ON SUSAN. SHE IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS WHICH IS NOT LIKE HER. THANKS.

Do you know if it has been determined that this doctor was also the driver of the Avalanche that was seen at the house that morning before LE arrived?

I don't sorry, or at least I don't remember if I saw actual verification of it. I know early on it was said the Avalanche driver was ruled out, then recently it was confirmed MS had sent this Dr to the house so I think it was one and the same person, but no I'm not sure if officially verified

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan
Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

In response to:
"He wants to get re-elected in 2016."

I don't agree...He just announced his retirement.​
I don't find that Sheriff Mike Scott announced his retirement. Recent news articles cite him as a candidate, and he is still listed on the Supervisor of Elections website as an ACTIVE candidate for the 2016 election:

http://leeelections.com/content.php?l=191&k=2016&category=COUNTYWIDE/LOCAL OFFICE&status_selector= (scroll toward end of page)
Candidate Address Contact # Party Status Voter Number Date Announced
MIKE SCOTT 90 CARDINAL DR NORTH FORT MYERS, 33917 239-671-2950
mike@wewantmike.com
REPUBLICAN ACTIVE
(Incumbent) 111499728 03/02/2015

We also, as we go to air tonight, clear a tan-colored Chevy Avalanche that we learned had been taken away from the scene. Let`s see a picture of

the Chevy Avalanche. That Avalanche belonging to a co-worker that had actually come over to the home when she, Dr. Sievers, did not report to

work that morning. That was a co-worker`s car that came to check on her. It has no relation to the murder investigation.

above from this link....
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

Is it a fact that MS sent a doctor over to check on her? I can't recall the source of this information. Doctor's time is much more valuable than other employees. Also I thought just recently we were discussing how calls began after Dr. Sievers wasn't there on time and that she was reported to her family as deceased by 9:45. I'm getting confused on what is fact and what is conjecture. Also it's possible that info coming from the media is incorrect. It's been known to happen.

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030150#post12030150
MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

Mike Scott and his team have pursued this case aggressively around the clock. We should be praising their efforts especially in light of the attitude in the country toward LE of late. They are out there risking their lives for us every day and deserve respect. Sheriff Scott and LCSO has done a tremendous job so far on this case and they deserve appreciation and high praise.

I'm not from the area but IMO he's done a heck of a job on this case thus far
Thats what happens in high profile cases. Media begs LE for interviews. IMO Some do not want to do them but some feel its their duty to assure the public how dedicated they are in solving the case. Sheriff Scott has done a great job these past 9 weeks keeping a tight lid on the investigation. Especially the SWAT raid.

DLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member